When to stop bulking

started bulking a couple months ago , am i just getting fat ? i see strength gains but this higher body fat makes me want to cut back

Keep going. If you're seeing strength gains you'll be fine. Maybe add in some cardio to slow the fat gain.

Cut now.

As soon as you lose visible abs it's time to cut. You should never get above 15% BF.

I disagree with cutting as soon as you lose abs but I do think you are probably in good place to cut after another month

Lats, and delts getting good, I'd probably cut now though, but whatever you're comfortable with

thank you , i really want to hit 2pl8 bench ,
this was my main purpose with this bulk , i havent seen any more weight gain recently so i think i will deload for a week and workout at home with the equipment i have , or should i just take the whole week off ?

i didnt do any ab exercise before the last pic but my abs are fading

i dont see that much progress in the arms
except from the triceps since i bench so much

This pretty much exactly how my bulk is gone. I finally decided to start cutting giving myself two more weeks to hit 200 pounds but after that it's back down to 180. Thankfully I'm only at about 15 to 20 percent body fat so the cut shouldn't be that bad

10-15 more pounds

How much weight have you gained on the bulk

don't get too fat mang, it's a bitch to have to cut for like 3 months

i went from about 67kg to roughly 78-79kg

Bro you look like that and your bench is sub-225? Have you considered suicide? I'm mirin the body but not the numbers, user.

thats what i am worried about , i ll do cardio at the end of each workout and hopefully i wont have to cut for 3-4 months , also what bf% is my first and last pic , i really suck at this

kek salty as fuck.
are you a manlet by chance?

i know , at first i barely did 135 for 3 reps , maybe its because im only 16 but.idk ,i also used to be fat af mby consider that also

this is what i looked like after a summer of training at home , i was fat all my life

why stop

Weight/height?

>im only 16
delete this

170 cm
79kg

am i not allowed to post here ?
shit

Before you start.

Always lean bulk.

Use real units please

5ft69
174 lbs

I'd start to cut. 20 25 pounds is a good bulk

>tfw 175cm and just hit
70 kg from 60 kg initially with my bulk
>thinking about cutting because I can't see my abs

First pic is probably 10-12%
Last pic is probably 18+%
I doubt your as high as 20% however

>real units
>not metric

Weeew lad, how many horsecocks tall are you?