WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO ME

I HAVEN'T HAD SEX IN ONE AND A HALF YEARS. I FEEL LIKE I'M BECOMING A VIRGIN AGAIN. Ages 16 - 19, I'd get prime puss, but then my oneitis broke up with me and I've been dry ever since (turning 21 soon). All the girls I meet on tinder end up making out with me and trying to push it further but I just end up telling them to leave because they don't compare to my previous gf''s. I'm starting to think girls degrade at a rapid rate after turning 18. Most girks I meet now have had 6+ cocks in them and that disgusts me. Maybe I should just stop trying until the next oneitis Virgin comes along

You'll never find a good girl on tinder, because tinder sluts are self selected. The concept of adverse selection at work: "I don't want to fuck any girl that will fuck me"

You need to meet girls in high quality places and go on a few dates before banging them if a more real relationship matters to you (or even if it doesn't but you want someone with less sexual experience)

3.5 years reporting in

>38 months
feels like I never had sex in the first place kek

(kill me)

I feel you brehs

Thanks. This helps

23 years here reporting in.

Oh my god.....

10 years reporting for duty!

It'll end lads.

Just fucked three times in the past 10 hours. Heads still spinning in a good way.

She was 8 years younger and not really my type but when a girl invites you over it's hard to say no. Fun stuff reguardless.
We're all gunna make it

Think of how many she's "invited over".

Sickening

where user? WHERE?

>haven't had sex or seen a woman naked in over 15years
get on my level, boi

> it's hard to say no
how can you even lift with that shitty will?

are you me

Ive had sex maybe 10 times, lasting a total of about 7 minutes combined. Deep down I still identify as a virgin

haven't had sex in 3 days because my girlfriends on her period and won't let me smash

i feel ur pain bro

I haven't had sex ever. Quit bitching you quintuple faggot.

23, soon to be 24 years reporting in

I was in the fucking military and went all over the world and still didn't laid, there's no hope for me gents

19 years here. Never kissed either.

incels crack me up

literally just go get your fucking dick wet dude

how?

for what purpose?

>complains about nosex
>has had the opportunity to get laid multiple times and has chosen not too

fucking kill yourself OP, biggest faggot in the entire world

What did you do the whole time you were deployed? Play video games in the barracks? It's impossible to not get laid if you try in 3rd world countries.

maybe work on yourself so that women aren't repulsed by you? or maybe go see a shrink and realize that the problem is literally in your head?

or go on craigslist and hookup, i don't know. if it's that important to you.

i mean, what's the point of anything? why did OP even make this thread? if OP wants to fuck something, he needs to simply go out and fuck something.

You know you are retarded right?

right, i'm retarded. not the kissless, sexless incels itt who don't understand that the problem is literally them.

>Imagine being this butthurt because strangers aren't having sex

well, i'm going to end up spending only a few minutes feeling frustrated for the people who can't get their shit together sexually. at least i'm offering salient advice instead of perpetuating this retarded circlejerk.

and at least i'm not making a dozen+ threads daily about how shitty i am at sex.

also, it would behoove you to know the difference between anger and contempt.

you don't know the bliss of giving 0 fucks about what your dick wants

yet here we are, in an actual incel thread :^)

Fucking women is for Poofs.

What's up with this reddit logic?

Fuck off

what's an incel and what does this thread have to do with anything?