What the FUCK is their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

studiomoh.com/fun/census/results.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they hate weak bitches who refuse to put in the effort

you mean take roids?

WTF is their problem, OP? I don't get it.

welcome to club calflet, OP, we have jackets

Calf raises. Make sure to vary it by pointing toes in and out for variation.

i said effort, i didnt say "be a cunt who cant make gains on his own"

>t-thanks for the low calf insertions mom
Mine are nice

t. manlet

>tfw have absolutely unbelievable calf genetics from dad

5'9 here
Jelly lanklet?

>wanting potato farmer calves
>not wanting the aesthetic long skinny soleus + high insertion/gastro combo

It's like you want to live biomechanically cucked

>AAA battery calves
>aesthetic

user pls stop

>taking the bait
newfag

Nigger I've been here since the inception of this board, fist yourself you Asslet

you seem to have some fixation on blacks and anal
projecting much?

I'm not him, but you're right I am a cute manlet and yes my low calf insertions are very nice :P

how much yall calf raise? 260 here

Most people don't know how to work them.
They try to load up on as much weight as possible and do low reps like they are working their quads.
Calves need to be worked at high rep ranges.

Best way to get juicy calves is to hike or something similar like running up stairs.

Putting on a weight vest or backpack full of weight and do a ton of calf raises also can work.

>genetics give me lemonball-sized calves
>wake up to painful muscle cramps that leave me grumpy in the morning

what's this site?

The problem with the calves are that people think they wont work like any other muscle. Yeah, they might need more volume and frequency than some other small muscles but come on lets be real here. You should work your calves on smaller rep rages 6-10 as in higher rep rages 10-20, just like any other body part. Focus on the eccentric part, all the way up and all the way down. Dont rush it.

The secret to thick calves is to spend 90% of your adult life massively overweight and then start body building.

It sucks but it works.

this. calves are adapted for high frequency, low intensity use. most bodybuilders train them in the opposite way - low frequency, high intensity. the fast twitch fibers they're trying to target just aren't there. calves are best trained by frequent high volume. Skipping rope is a great option. Also, don't forget weighted toe lifts - the calf has an anterior portion, not just the posterior that everybody always trains.

Time under tensions retards. The people who blame it on genetics are retarded. Hike, walk, and take the stars. Either that or do calf raises every day.

calves are the most trainend muscle in the entire human body, since the momment you start walking you train your calves, simply satnding makes use of the claves muscle more than any other, that's why they are the hardest muscle to train and depending on you muscle insertion point they can be harder, however to make then grow you need high volume high reps and high frequency, just 2 or 3 exercises
of 3 to 5 sets for 8 to 12 reps on your leg day for calves is not nearly enough for muscle growth, do atleast 5 exercises for at least 5 sets for atleast 12 reps for atleast 4 times per week, and you are going to see improvment. now remember that if you have high insertion points, then your calves are always going to look like shit

>great manlet insertions
>soccer+track my whole life means leg day takes a back seat
Why didn’t you guys just run a shit ton while you were growing up?

Tfw see faggots doing calves in the gym and I've never even touched mine.

i can tell

we can tell lmao. 0 definition hahaha

Post yours then homo.

Yes what is this site?

Found it - studiomoh.com/fun/census/results.php

>Thought I had average calf inserts
>See this
>I have incredibly low insertions
This is it boys. This is my destiny. Every insertion in my body is shit but I have this. Step aside calflets. Gigachad coming through.