How can i eat more than 2000kcal a day?

How can i eat more than 2000kcal a day?

pic unrelated btw

by eating more

I've always found yogurt to be a big help.
Get a 1000 kcal/40g preoton tub and if you stir it up enough you can almost drink it.

Eat a vatiety of high caloric foods. Also drink more calories.

im fucking baffled at an adult with no health problems not being able to eat over 2,000 calories a day

>peanut butter is 190 calories for two tablespoons
>cooking oil (yes the oil you cook your chicken breast in counts, those calories don't magically not exist)
>chicken thighs instead of breasts (cheaper too)
>full fat yogurt
>nuts are extremely caloric
>ground beef
>whole milk instead of skim
>heavy cream (50 calories/tbsp) in coffee/tea

Tfw lactose intolerant and nut allergy

Welp

Ya know the average Chinese take out is 2180 calories.

Peanuts are legumes so people with nut allergies can usually eat them I thought?

The lactose intolerance part sucks. See if Lactaid milk is affordable for you, it usually isn't much more than regular.

How about pumpkin or sunflower seeds? Also all hard cheeses are lactose free, and have a lot of tasty calories in them.

>100g oats blend
>100g peanut butter
>250ml egg whites
>600ml water
>300ml milk
>5tbsp chocolate powder
>30ml olive oil
drink two of these a day on top of what you're already eating and you're at 4k cals a day

Blend oats separately and then add them to the mix

HURRRRRRRRR FUCKING DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR JUST LE EATZ MOARRRRRR

Not OP but,
fuck you niggers. this shit ain't easy. I'll hit 2k on a good day.

I need to eat 7kcal a day to gain weight fast. I've been lifting and it's helped making me more hungry but still. what the fuck.

t. soyboy

You fat fucks need to realize that eating ain't easy for us slim fit normal people.

>gay people
>normal
try again

>Milk after every meal
>Peanut butter
>Use oil when cooking (some people shot olive oil but that's fucking gross)
>Find a snack food that you like and eat throughout the day
3x500 cal meals + 500 calories worth of snacking should be easy

Skelly here.

I put on almost 20lbs in two months.

That's just an excuse, you sit down, you eat more. That's literally all it is. No matter how long it takes you sit down and eat that god damn meal.

Eat passed the point of being uncomfortably full. Eat.

Stop making shitty soyboy excuses.

breakfast shake of 2 cups whole milk (200 calories) and .5 cup oats, 300 calories. plus whatever is in your whey scoop.

lunch of chicken thighs are 196 calories per 100g. have 200 g and that's 392 calories. cook it in 1 tbsp of canola oil which is 124 calories.

peanut butter has 190 calories for two tablespoons, bread with 100 calories per slice, that's 390 calories.

6 oz burger of 70/30 ground beef is 564 calories. have it with a large baked potato, 275 calories estimated, a tablespoon of butter, 100 calories.

You stopped eating for comfort when you began this journey
Now get To the pantry and shove a jar of peanut butter down your face

shut the fuck up faggot.

I don't have 2 hours to sit down and eat a 1.5kcal meal.

I have a life. nigger.

Cook your food in organic extra virgin olive oil and butter. It's easy.

I make 1500kcal shakes that I chug down in 30 seconds.
Peanut butter
Whey protein
Greek yogurt
Whole milk
Banana
Honey
Oats
If you cant even stomach 2000 cals in a day you are a genetic failure

Fast food and liquid calories are your friends.

Former skelly here, had to eat 3k-3.5k/day. Do mass gainer protein shake with fruits, yogurt, milk in it. Easier to drink your calories, and should be around 1200 cal per shake, add that to 3 common meals and you hit the 3k+ mark

eating is a basic part of life

I can't get over what a faggot that cuck is in the picture. I'm sure he's not a bad guy either but I want to punch his head in until there is nothing but a mess of brains, hair and bone chunks in a grotesque pool of blood on the floor. Weirdly, as I think about this I realize I only want to do this if he is straight. If he is gay he doesn't bother me at all (I don't hate gay people).

Can anyone else relate?

it doesn't take 2 hours to do that lol

These threads piss me off
>Shovel fucking food in your mouth
>Drink fucking mass gainer
>Eat calorie dense foods
>Force yourself to eat even when you aren’t hungry
>Lift heavy
>Eat the occasional shitty high calorie food for added effect

It’s a simple process that I cannot comprehend how you cucks can’t do it.You put on fat no matter what, there is no such thing as a “lean bulk.” You fags have it easy, I am trying to drop down to 200 from 250 and I’m hungry everyday when I go to bed.

confirmed not gonna make it.

stay skelly, edgelord

>im baffled why "adults" on the fitness section of a Mongolian Saturday morning children's cartoon fan forum have a hard time eating over 2000 calories a day

Is this honestly what you call trolling?

Oils and high fat foods. It's that buzz phrase, "calorie dense foods"

You see actual faggots as weaklings by default, like women and children, while straight men are supposed to be able to stand up for their family and thus are failures if they ever act like OP's pic.

>slim, fit, normal people
read: manlets

What are you, a skeleton midget?

How on Earth would it take you 2 hours to eat 1.5k calories.

I bet you waste a lot more than 2 hours in your day. You're just making more shitty excuses.

Enjoy your "life".

Confirmed never gonna make it.

Not the user but I like almond milk better than regular milk. And after cutting out dairy my skin has looked better than ever

Tfw trying to bulk
Tfw when losing weight on a 3200-3400 diet.
;_;

I gotta step my shit up.

I drink a shake every night that consist of
4 large scoops of peanut butter
3 scoops of ice cream
4 scoops of olive oil
1 banana
Almond milk
Easy 800-1000 calories

If you're not super tall and active you might want to go the doctor and see if you have a health issue that's upping your BMR excessively.

I by accident ate 4k calories. Being fat ass is not fun.

Damn nigga are you 6’7? If not get that shit checked out because that’s definatly not normal

I mean literally how the fuck can a functioning person not reach 2000 calories a day with ease?

Fuck you. I'm a girl and I'm probably In Better shape than you. I was in the military for 2 years before I became a nurse. Don't talk to me like I don't know what the fuck I'm doing or eating dickhead. Dont talk to me like you know me because you don't. I won't be thinking about you at all. Your in mommas basement yanking it to Stacy on the regular. Fuck off with your beta bullshit. Like fucking a girl is supposed to make someone jealous. God damn idiot
I got fat when I got out and went to college for 4 years
and stopped exercising and eating and drinking too much. Military is probably one of the reasons that I still have some muscle definition left atm. I was in very good shape then. My fat is around my middle, no where else.

if your fat is only around your middle you might want to get checked out for PCOS, gaining weight in male places instead of female places can be a sign of it

>thumb outside the fist
>these people are too stupid to know how to make a fist without being told

try natrel 2% lactose free milk, or whatever lactose free variety you have at your supermarket

also the chocolate stuff is 160 calories a cup and the whole 2 litres has 80 g protein

New copypasta.

Are you trying to eat clean? Hard. The secret is just accepting you won't be able to do it clean and eating shit. Embrace it for you brief bulking period and just try not to overdo it.

>I need to eat 7kcal a day to gain weight fast

I'm sure most non-fatty people would gain weight fast at 7K calories a day too.

I haven't known this pasta. Great OC user

I'm guessing you are also >6'1 or so and >200 pounds? In 2015, I went from 250 pounds down to 220 consuming around 3200 calories a day while losing very little strength or muscle due to getting a shit ton of protein and carbs. Was getting compliments from people I barely talked to at gym saying I looked cut.

I'm 185cm (6'1) and I weigh 72kg(159lb) atm.

I have bulked on 3200cal before but since my last cut, 3200 just isn't enough. I hit 3400 only some days but I am losing weight very slowly doing it.

My plan is to do 3400 at least everyday and maybe go up to 3500.

>thumb outside of fist
you mean the natural way anyone would make a fist? Who tucks their thumb inside of their fist?

I think what most seem to be missing here is the quality of food.

>OMG how CAN YoU not EAT 4 k calories lmao i do that by inhaling peanutbutter and mcdonalds after my 0,5 km run

Yes, good for you fatass. Most of us CAN eat like trailer trash with no selfcontrol but choose not to because we don't want 50% of our calories to come from pure fat and shitty carbs that add nothing but fat to your body.

>thumb outside your fist
Is there really people that throw a punch with a hook grip? how fucking retarded do you have to be

I know right? It's puzzling to see so many males throw punches with their wrist upwards and their thumb inside.

>pic unrelated btw

It's probably more related than you think.

Use mayo

peanut butter is great you faggot

sauce of that gif?

Lmfao look at this soiboi twink having a MELTDOWN

Drink cum. Male and female. Its a cure all.

if you have to tell people how to punch you might walk around a bunch of faggots desu

Well then you have to accept that you probably won't ever get big or that strong. I mean that is fine, just adjust your goals to maintaining the very lean/toned look.

the protein (what people are actually allergic to) in peanut and tree nuts are very similar, so it's very common for people to be allergic to both

B8

yes my nuts are extremely caloric

sos

try not being a faggot pussy

seriously, the sheer number of people out there starving to death at this very moment, you cant even be fucked to eat 2000 calories in an entire fucking day

just kill yourself, you'll never make it

Literally kys you genetic defect

im cutting on 2k per day.. i eat two meals and my fucking calorie budget is gone and im still hungry, you just have a shit appetite

>five guys
>mfw cutting

thanks, not mine though. this is the original thread from earlier today:

Need to be just like pic related
aka the biggest agression ever faced in their lives was having their mom's boyfriend throw the soy milk out of the refrigerator so he could place his beer

horrible bait

this reminds me of this ine girl I knew in my spanish class freshman year of HS
oh sophie, the things you do to me

Idk the video anymore but this clip is fucking hilarious.

instead of chewing gum, chew bacon!
you could brush your teeth with milkshakes

that dude looks like a scared dog

>How can i eat more than 2000kcal a day?
>open mouth
>insert food
>chew
>swallow
>repeat until success
WAS THAT SO FUCKING HARD???????????

That's actually sound advice to give. In return I will tell you that making a protein shake with half whole milk and half heavy whipping cream is a good way to up your caloric intake.

Grills and faggots. He is trying to remind his fruity self to hit right so that he doesn't break his thumb.

This

Folks who think it's easy to eat 2000 cal/day are people who enjoy eating. I am not one of them

I don't care about eating, find 2000+ is easy as hell
getting over 3000 is the real fucking struggle

kek

Why can't one of these fruit loops sneak up and punch me? I would do anything to have one of them do it. I can't imagine a greater joy than taking out all of my Internet rage on a numale Tumbler feminist faggot. I definitely wouldn't need to remind myself to until my thumb.

I have to active stop myself from eating 2000 cal meals.
What you struggle to eat is what i crave 24/7. You have no idea how good you have it.

t. 170lb fatfuck.

idk, I'm a girl so maybe it's a little different for me. I had an eating disorder before too and even though I'm having no disordered thoughts I just don't like eating. I don't want food. It sucks and I know it's bad for me but idk what to do besides to force myself to eat, but it's a chore and I hate it

STOP EATING CHICKEN BREAST AND RICE YOU COLOSSAL FAGGOT. EAT SHIT HIGH IN CALORIES. 3 MEALS A DAY IS ALL YOU NEED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

t. someone that eats 4000 calories a day with no problem

Non-whites btfo

>Tfw lost 5lbs of weight over Christmas holidays because fucked up sleep schedule

Drink that oreo shake

Lmao he’d sprain his wrist trying to punch one those “Nazi” trump supporters

Put olive oil or butter on everything.

Pizza and ice cream fag

>thumb outside of fist
Are there actually people that have never thrown a punch before and need to be told this?

Eat 2001kcal a day