Will I ever stop hating the taste of protein powder?

Will I ever stop hating the taste of protein powder?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B01M7595KZ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This shit is almost as good as a milkshake when mixed with whole milk.

I once tried drinking my current protein with milk and gulping it down really quickly, and I almost vomited. But maybe my powder is just shit

Cytosport muscle milk powder from costco. It tastes very similar to nestle quick.

Unflavoured whey, 1 banana and milk

Best thing ever

>muscle milk

What are you drinking it with? If you have it with whole milk it'll literally just taste like a milkshake.

Maybe I'll try this. Do you use any other fruits?

Checked and true

OP: You probably hate the artificial sweetener, the aftertaste is pretty awful even in expensive powders. Switch to an unflavored whey isolate and mix your own.

my nigga

Drinking it with plain water currently

I fucking love it!

Mint choc MyProtein stuff is the bomb and so is vanilla Bulk Powders stuff...and thats just with water.

>estrogen

Water and stevia.

amazon.com/dp/B01M7595KZ/

Tried with strawberry + blueberry but banana is by far the best and most dominant taste, make the entire thing feels like a smoothie, put some ice and sip

Use a blender btw

I tried my first protein powder the other day some cheap sci-mx strawberry stuff, literally tasted like a milkshake and that was just with water. Now add some sort of milk and a banana and you're good to go.

I feel you. I have the pinch my nose to stop tasting the shake and it works really well. It even has a pleasant aftertaste using this method.
Otherwise, I'd throw up and I'd hate to waste a tub of protein powder that cost me £20.

So casein is good for you?
lul

Better than whey apparently.

Pro JYM Vanilla Whey. I mix it with cinnamon and it is pure heaven.

Using unflavoured and flavouring your own shakes is the way to go. My go to:

1 cup almond milk
1 teaspoon natty peanut butter
1 bananana
1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
1 scoop unflavoured whey

pretty good desu

So this study each group ONLY gets either whey or casein? Get my casein before sleep, but if it gets you the best results we going all casein now

Whey has better MPS after lifting (quick energy).

It's both here (3x2 whey for activities; 2x2 casein..).