Did we ever get an update on Tinderbro? Did he finally make it?

Did we ever get an update on Tinderbro? Did he finally make it?

Bump

Who is this guy and what was his goal?

Couldn’t get matches on Tinder and asked Veeky Forums for help on finding his waifu

The thread took off but I missed it before it got good

He looks like a manlet, but I wish him luck

hes good looking, how tf did he not get matches

You literally have to be top .1% man to even match whales

lmao @ him trying on tinder. I literally took 2 pics from a club the night before and 1 selfie. I got 1500 matches with that effort in a few months

don't be ugly and have a kind of funny bio. make sure your pics aren't shit. it's easy.

Being black in a white area.

He had autism from what I remember, people had to help him make a bio like 5 times before it didn’t sound total sperg

He also had his mass effect character picture in his lineup lol

Fuck you. I'm a girl and I'm probably In Better shape than you. I was in the military for 2 years before I became a nurse. Don't talk to me like I don't know what the fuck I'm doing or eating dickhead. Dont talk to me like you know me because you don't. I won't be thinking about you at all. Your in mommas basement yanking it to Stacy on the regular. Fuck off with your beta bullshit. Like fucking a girl is supposed to make someone jealous. God damn idiot

Pasta?

I recall it being nerdy, but not that bad.

I thought women preferred black men over white men? did leaving /pol/ change my reality or something?

In the real world race matters but not that much, but apparently on the internet it matters quite a bit.

>expecting /pol/ to have a grasp on reality

Didn’t you notice that it was always incredibly cherry picked Stacies or complete coal burning dregs in their posts?

Stats show that black men AND women are a low value commodity on dating sites, especially Tinder. /pol/ is just trying to compensate for themselves being even lower value by complaining about Tyrone. Most white women wont date a black guy because it makes them look bad/like used goods.

They were pretty awkward

Can someone link me to the original thread?

srs?

always will be special snowflake who dig blacks and the blacked stuff. That's just it

Nope. Less than 5% of white women like black men.
>pic related
Plus, white men race mixing even more than white women.

>Tinderbro
I like it
that thread was funny
>dat mass effect suit

Wtf mind = blown
/pol/ really fcuks with your mind

Wow, I did not expect people to actually remember my thread. I deleted Tinder for a short while, but I enlisted the help of a few female friends of mine to help me later. They assisted me in making my bio more enticing and also picked out pictures they liked.

I still don’t have much success with matches, but they say that one cause might be the predominantly white area I live in. I have a preference for women of color, and there aren’t many to interact with here. They believe that bot swiping right on very many white women lowers my chances, but see no point in showing false interest and wasting the time of others.

They told me to add a shirtless picture as well, so I did. I will post that one next.

Its actually the opposite lol
Its mainly white males that bleach other races

get rid of the batman/superman part imo

it's lame

This is the shirtless picture I have as my third in the rotation. It is the most current one and I think it does a good job of showing my gains while not being just another gym shot.

To be accurate: in person, black men do pretty well because they can showcase their charisma (which might be as simple as "hey, look at me being chill and cool around a bunch of white motherfuckers"). Online, black men do AWFULLY; to put it another way, there really isn't an archetype of a (moderately) successful black dating site/app user, whereas there are many such archetypes for white men (the Chad, the rich guy, the trendy guy, etc.).

I think I’m going to keep it. It was recommended to me by my female friends and I trust their judgement.

>Wow, I did not expect people to actually remember my thread.
>same filename formatting as OP

So are you getting more matches now with a shirtless picture?

>advice from female friends on picking up chicks
Whew lad

Change the shirtless bio to main picture and say

"I love reading a book a week." as the first line..

Trust me.

These.

Your bio makes you sound like a roastie

>whew lad
indeed, Taking advice from girls is useless. They can't explain what they want. They might think it's funny when you talk to them but when they read that corny batman shit they instinctually cringe and swipe left.

I would expect my friends to be honest with me, right?

I’ve received more sexually-oriented messages, but the net amount received has not increased much.

If OP saved a picture I posted and had the “Save Original Filename” option enabled like many do, it would have the same formatting.

Would that not make me seem pretentious?

Would you mind explaining further?

Your bio makes you sound like a roastie because it’s formatted exactly like a girl’s bio.
>I’ll teach you if you ask nicely.
>I’m just in here for “x”
That’s roastie “humor”

N-no homo

I suppose that makes sense, considering it was written by them. I haven’t seen the male side of Tinder, what constitutes as a successful bio for us?

how the fuck is this guy not slaying, he's one of the most Veeky Forums dudes on this board and is at least an 8/10

It's not that they're not being honest, women are just terrible for advice regarding other women.
This. It makes you sound like a girl.

It's contrived. I mean nice gainz but it's like you're trying to chanel Rodin's thinker in your bathroom.

Just take picture of yourself laughing at salads.

No it doesn't make you seem pretentious if you like to read. In fact it just makes you appear high value (and then the girls swiping on you can not feel guilty because they just like your body).

just short and simple with good pictures

Yeah my man, the bbc meme is not reflective of reality.

I have asked multiple girls ive slept with what they thought about fucking a black dude, they all pretty much said the same thing, that they find them repulsive.

You're a nig I'm sorry bro. No sluts for you.

Short simple and display value.

It looks like you went to GREAT universities and have a job. You're in shape. The current bio looks phony as shit.

Do the book thing I saw, women actually like reading or watching Netflix or some other bullshit.

t. tiny penis white boy making shit up on Veeky Forums to cope

Tbf, a lot of girls don't like black guys here. Maybe because most of them are somali kek

You will always be a nigger.

t. brainlet nigger who wont face reality so angerposts on Veeky Forums to cope.

Lots of good advice ITT, you're gonna make it. Never take advice from women again btw (not from Veeky Forums either but I'll make an exception for Veeky Forums.... sometimes)

Filling your tinder profile with pictures of yourself laughing at salads with a bio that says "Salad enthusiast. Hit me up." is great advice fuck you man.

Thank you guys, I’ve been on Veeky Forums since 2006 and Veeky Forums has always been the most willing to help fellow anons out.

I owe the basic tenets of my current lifting philosophy to this board and I’ll never forget where I came from. We’re all gonna make it.

lifts?

maybe put looking for black kweens or something like that
maybe theyll like that i dunno

No lie I want to be your friend.. come to Austin.

Just came here to say looking good my guy.

Who's your waifu?

>2006
I thought I was the only loser here for over 10 years.
>We’re all gonna make it
Y-you too

It is unbelievable how someone can't get matches on tinder. I'm a literal incel, never kissed a girl, am 19, in a city with a 200k population and still get a lot of matches.

hes indian

You're not very bright are you?

looking good bro

Yep. Saw it posted in a /fat/ thread yesterday, I think.

>I’ve received more sexually-oriented messages, but the net amount received has not increased much.

I want to hear more on this.

Please don’t shit in my waifus

Thank you brehs, really.

Caribbean actually, 100% black.

No lie, I actually want to move Texas or Arizona really bad. I hate the cold here and there are many more job prospects for the tech industry there.

That just means that you will be even greater when you truly ascend, user. Begin your journey now!

How can you be 19 and still a KISSLESS virgin with tinder matches?

You could have a 1000 matches but until you do something they don't mean shit.

I’m sorry friend, but your waifus a shit

That was not nice, user. Why couldn’t you be nice?

I have tried talking to them. Between the ones I have talked I got like 4 or 5 numbers. One was a girl probably looking for validation, as soon as I asked her out she ghosted me. Another one was a fucking crazy cunt, so I ghosted her.
One I asked her out but according to her she's leaving the city for a while and when she comes back she will hit me up, but I really doubt it. Other ones we simply stopped talking.
I can't seem to understand the process properly. I really cringe having a converssation via text, so I just try to do a convo and ask for their numbers. The ones where the convo was sucessful I got their numbers, it turned out like I said. I always read that you should go to the point and don't lose time talking via text, because the bitches want validation.

I've tested a lot of stuff too like being completely direct "wanna fuck?" and stuff like that, but I gues you can only pull this off you're a slayer. Really don't know, could use some help.

looking good, how'd you get that photo? Timer + phone leaning against something?

>THIS DUDE has problems pulling women

I guess you're right fit, it's just a lack of confidence, I'll try being myself next.

3d waifu trash

would you say you developed your physique by focusing on strength or hypertrophy?

>counts bot matches

>bleach

You need to step your anime game up. Juri is good taste tho

>strength or hypertrophy?
>or

brainletwojak.jpg

why can't you just fuck women who are black? Is a woman of your race not good enough????

I really don't think OP's original profile was bad or too nerdy. When it comes down to it it's because he's black in a predominantly white area, and most of those white women considering a black dude wouldn't expect a normal guy instead of a ghetto ass tyrone. Probably chuckled and called him an oreo and swiped left.

Do you have any male friends that get good results on Tinder? Ask them for advice.

so where is this place where /pol/'s ideal women come true? south of the states I assume?

Come on now. You know there are programs out there dedicated solely to strength like Mark Rippetoe's and then bodybuilder splits where one would focus on a specific part on a specific day and then things like GSLP where it's a bit of a combination.
I see guys in the gym who just hit dumbbells and cable machines for many reps who look quite juicy and then there are powerlifter guys who train only for strenght.
I'm wondering what this dude focuses on or what routine/s he's done in the past..

Yes, sitting on the edge of the locker on a timer. I take multiple pictures and choose the best looking one.

I used to have to do it a lot before I found a friend to lift with that takes actual workout pictures for me. This was taken around this time last year before I had to get reconstructive surgery on my shoulder, using the same in-the-locker trick.

I started with Starting Strength and moved towards Candito for about a year after I hit 1/2/3/4. I then switched to Push/Pull/Legs a few months later.

If I can recommend anything, AVOID weighted dips. They are the main reason why I have my clavicle arthritis, and I had to get part of my clavicle removed to treat the inflammation.

Long story short, it’s a combination. I now do heavy compounds for strength coupled with high volume, hypertrophy-focused accessories.

>learning facts is mind blowing
In a sense yeah

>make sure your pics aren't shit.
past a certain age, most men are only photographed by their girlfriend...

thanks for the answer
I will avoid the weighted dips then even though the buges loves em

I was hoping you were cultured and had a kpopfu when I asked that, not this trash. Never reply to me again

I don’t watch anime. I prefer manga. I read Bleach about 12 years ago when I was still young and didn’t know much, but I’d have to say my favorite now are Hoshin Engi, Bremen, Mx0, Gin Tama, Bobobo-bo Bo-hobo, and Sgt. Frog. I just haven’t found many of their characters waifu-worthy.

>Oreo

It hurts, user.

Holy shit I'm a black girl and I think you're hot as fuck. I also think it's awesome you want to be with a black girl, I feel like so many guys out here just want white women. Wish you the best.

I know Tinderbro a bit, dudes legit and a nice guy.

Ah good taste man.

You're very handsome and got great pics. You'll do fine, just might take a bit longer than others

Also tinder has been shit imo since it when pay2win. They want you to buy fucking boosts and shit to even get seen by girls these days. Still has the largest community but its been jewed hard

I love Veeky Forums so much, thank you guys.

Give me a hint, man.

Legit one in a hundred out of black people that is actually nice? Maybe?

How niggerish are you

What do you do when girls don’t respond to your questions but continue the conversation....?

Shieet any alternatives to dips?

And do you think clavicular arthritis is inevetable with dips ?

'it doesn't work that way, honey. answer my question'

so wheres this place where you live OP?

I just snapped you