FIT BTFO

FIT BTFO

she can say whatever she wants to convince herself she is right but she is wrong

This image triggers me a little desu

being fit is a hobby that helps with depression and mental health.
I went from literally hung to confident and happy thanks to Veeky Forums.
The last thing you wanna tell fat sad bitches is being healthy will make them sad.

All she did was get pudgy and droopy. What a forced smile too.

She doesn't look overweight. She's got some fat on her but shes not a fat woman. Looks like a size 8 or below in pic on right

Why do fitness pages on instagram post shit like this? Do fat and unhealthy people follow them and they have to make them feel good about being fat? I follow them for tips and motivation, not to see some fat cunt that will die of heart attack in 2 years being happy about herself

>leaning forward to hide fat figure
>arms glue'd to her sides to hide love handles
>legs pressed together with a force of 2 suns to hide bulk
>a fake smile on

sounds about right

Skinnyfat to fatter skinnyfat

wew lad

>having this much of a fucked up relationship with food
women lol

Why was she forcefully vomiting? lel

sage

>you have to be miserable to be fit

I hate how she tries to tie in bulimia with fitness like it has anything to do with it, its your fault you cant count calories you dumb bitch

You know how much cardio, diet and drop in test you have to get to be at a "healthy" 10% bodyfat, it's actually sickenening.

Personally I have to do such a stiff cardio session that I get restless and anxious at nights when I do my cardio sessions. Real fun real healthy brah.

That's only for you, you unfit beta faggot. It's easy to stay at 10% bodyfat even without doing cardio at all. Also the part about a drop in test is complete bullshit.

>You know how much cardio, diet and drop in test you have to get to be at a "healthy" 10% bodyfat

Literally just lift weights and count calories at a deficit lmao

use myfitnesspal its easy as fuck

>You can only be fit by being "deprived" and "bulimic"

Women were a mistake

Disgusting kike

Sounds like you may just be a huge pussy

> That's only for you, you unfit beta faggot. It's easy to stay at 10% bodyfat even without doing cardio at all. Also the part about a drop in test is complete bullshit.

My weight tends to go up not down you dyel. Also, I went to a urologist when I was at my lowest wait 75 kgs, and my test levels were just above the lower range of testosterone level. Did so much cardio and weight training to get to that goal.

So I'm unfit? You're a fucking idiot mate, I could out lift you, out sprint you, outrun you and even steam roll your twink/ottermode frame. Pussy!

the way some people go about it, yes. because they don't know what the fuck they're doing.

take that fucking idiot who wrote an article on vice a few days ago. wanted to lose like 13% BF in 3 months. complained it ruined his social life and made him miserable.

of fucking course, he was training virtually every day of the week whilst eating a massive calorie deficit. shat himself on a few occasions.

and when he inevitably failed, his fucking PRIVATE TRAINER told him "yeah that's what you gotta do to get abs man". fucking mental.

did he synthol his chin?

It's a psychological response, I push to hard in the cardio, 60 hours of nonstop sweaty cardio, my t shirt gets fully covered in sweat. You wouldn't be able to hang on my endurance/speed level for as long as I could.

Sick of these perma ectos talking about how easy it is to stay around 10 % bodyfat without living like a munk while these ectos can't stop crying about how hard it is for them to gain weight. You guys are the fucking pussies, I went from endo to meso. What you think about that skelly boi?

>letting yourself be a slave to your impulses
>pursuing mental health and emotional healing
P I C K O N E
O N L Y O N E

Really? Are you saying she's not more attractive, healthier and probably happier on the right?
Would be much more eager to bang her like she looks in that pic

Could he in between killing demons?

>mental health
Who the fuck needs that?

>t. genetic shitter

Enjoy your dyel mode you twink faggot, you ought to let me have a go at your ass while we're at it!

Juli3pedo

fucking alpha male

Look at this fucking retard

>How to become unfuckable

>he fell for the ectomorph/endomorph meme
next are you gonna tell us all about spot reduction?

>I went from endo to meso
are you fucking stupid? you go for the endo/ecto/mesomorph meme, but dont even know what the hypothesis behind it was?

bait btw

>cope

Guessing "fitness" = treadmill + 500kcal/day

lmao. Get rekt idiot.
Its not even that hard - Loving life, literally 30 mins of cardio per day and get to eat pop tarts while having abs. Enjoy your shitty genetics.

this
that's why it's in quotes

honestly i dont mind that its allowing people to think that being fat and/or unhealthy is socially acceptable, it just widens the gap between them and us. and in the end, we win

Am I the only one who thinks left pic actually looks healthier? She doesn't seem to be anorexic or anything like that, and she most definitely doesn't look like a roided female bodybuilder.

Right is okay looking as far as health goes, but left looks healthier.

Getting Veeky Forums improved my mental health so much it's not even funny.
Don't be a fag. Do cardio you enjoy, and hit it hard

>bulimic
>healthy weight
A diagnosis doesn't mean shit unless it comes from a qualified medical professional

I just checked her IG and she does have a point desu. She said that when she was a bikini competitor she was eating 900 calories a day, which obviously isn't healthy. She also said that when she stopped she started binge eating, which she said wasn't healthy either.

She's a retard with no self control and trying to be a bikini competitor without gear is asking for pain.
You might as well be a natty bodybuilder with underlying food issues and blame "working out" as the reason you're depressed.

but you can pursue mental health, emotional healing AND physical fitness all at once. looks like she's just not good enough and trying to compensate like losers do. oh well.

I don't know if it was an ED or anything, but I spent a while eating

>t. realized she cant eat like shit, drink every night, not exercise and maintain earlier bodyweight anymore due to increase in age. Has now embraced the fat

How about this?

yeah lol, I was miserable way before I started working out and now that im going to the gym a lot im still depressed

Yeesh is that the same girl in both pics?

>60 hours of nonstop cardio

fuck, you have some amazing stamina user

Indeed it is.

So this is a reverse progress thread?

I'd still hit it
Dat ass

>the right one's jew nose
nice try shekelstien

Someone ask her what's so healthy about being bulimic, depressed and restricted? These are actual health problems that have been studied and treated with actual results.

Believe what you want to believe.

>You know how much sugar, refined carbohydrate, and bad fat calories you have to consume to not be near 10% BF with moderate exercise, its actually sickening.

did somebody say reverse progress

It’s fucking hilarious when women think they can get as jacked as men can because “girl power” and they always inevitably crash and burn. Not because of work ethic, but because their hormone levels get all kinds of fucky when they start nearing low teen bf. They can even start missing their periods and shit.

that's cuz you like fatties u chubb chaser

literally evolution
>can't find the pic :(

His private trainer told him it was a bad plan from the start and suggested a reasonable long term approach that would have surely been successful in the long run

That's literally all there is to it, the application of elementary school mathematics to what you eat. that is it. No cardio, nothing.

You have to procreate for evolution to work and Veeky Forums is 90% virgins

>women
Why do you think they barely ever make it at anything and require huge legislative and societal assistance to actually accomplish anything? This is why.