The Club

bout to hit the club for the first time ever.

I'm 6'1, decent gainz, but socially inept and I have no idea how to approach or do anything at all

wish me luck Veeky Forums

p.s please give tips and advice

clubs suck

Beware of herpes

Are you going alone?
Is your place 20min or closer?

I've been clubbing/raving for 5 years I'll do my best to help you

I'm going with some (2) friends

My place is very far away

HELP

Don't count on getting laid without a hotel room. The thing is guys help each other get laid, girls cock block the fuck out of each other. As soon as they hear how far you are even the drunk ones will say no

>mfw we're all gonna hear OP talk about how he just stood there sipping a drink while everyone partied in a couple of hours

come on lad

Clubs are filled with trashy roasties. If you want the goods, hit up your local middle-school.

Assuming someone has a place close by what's the next step?

have no expectations
no success or failure
you're just going to enjoy a new experience and see what it's all about
parttake in the alcohol like a good guy
whatever man, it's not a big deal

Dance well, but not so well that you become that crazy dancing guy that girls are afraid to interrupt.

You just gotta get drunk, it all gets easier from there.

absolutely nassar

>stand in one spot for the whole night (not on the dance floor obviously)
>talk to everyone that passes by
>everyone
>practice flirting with the ugly girls first
>talk to older guys (35+) to find out their methods of meeting ladies
>have low expectations

so what i do, as a totally average looking guy, is just wait until one of the chicks that makes eye contacts looks down, and then i say what's up

you're gonna get a lot of rejections, but that's just how it is

>I have no idea how to approach
You dont. If you are even slightly maybe sort of attractive through beer goggles then some chick will approach you. Then you just take it from there, be funny, flirt, tell her you want to go back to your place. Why you faggots feel the need to accost random chicks who are showing zero interest in you is beyond me. Every single party or event iv gone to some chick has always approached and its always been up to me to smash or pass.

You're not picking a fucking wife., who cares if its the average girl approaching you, better the girl who wants you over the reluctant hot chick who is a pain in the ass to bring back to yours.

Just bob your knees and do reload animations on the dance floor

What about when you can't drink? Not OP but alcohol triggers psychosis due to previous and pretty bad alcoholism.

Is dropping a low-moderate dose of something like LSD and going to a club typically frowned upon?

>is being a degenerate who fills their body with harmful chemicals while funding terrorism frowned upon?
Na mate. Purely ethical.

harmful chemical? LSD has zero negative effects on the body. You are fucking retarded.

The manufacturers of LSD are not connected to terrorism either.

Kill yourself.