/FRAUD/

/Fraud/: We all hate ourselves and each other

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely poobrained questions. no exceptions. If you don't, we will make fun of you.

If you must ask your dumbass questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are garbage and you're a dickhead for considering them.

RAVIOLI RAVIOLI, NO SOURCE TALKIOLI.

Previously on 6.25% general:

is tren face a myth? what about test face?

Are you referring to bloat or sharpening of features due to fat loss?

Bloat/Moonface, yes that happens sometimes on cycle, but ive rarely heard of a test only cycle causing it, but everyone is different i guess.

Tren alludes to fat loss, and being a potent AAS, muscle growth. Facial muscles will experience a degree of growth, along with fat loss in the face can create a different look, I guess. Since I started Tren, my jaw has definitely become a lot squarer, but that's just my anecdotal experience.

>1.5 grams of gear
good lord

I'd put tren up to 1.3g but I don't want to inject 6+ days a week. I'm a pussy.

I'm at work and already got 4 compliments from customers about my physique and how fit or muscular I look. Fucking thank you roids.

I still look DYEL even by fraud standards but yes I will bask in this glory.

Also how the fuck do I get my bench up? I can do 205 for reps at 190lbs but even after my first cycle its still shit.

Dips I can do 80 lbs for 10.
Dumbbells I can do 100s for 8.

I Don't understand.

could be that your upper back is weak as shjit and you don't know how to brace with your legs so you don't actually have an arch/stable platform to press off of

Juiced and can't even rep 2 plates... how old are you

I want to be cool and start talking about steroid like a knowledgeable person like all the other tripfags. Is reddit really the source of knowledge im looking for?

your'e the powerlifter right? i'd be worried about overuse/tears unless you're putting peps/gh with that
faster progression isn't always the best but you do you brother

I need support
I can't catch my breathe and I'm sweating like a mofo at 700mg of DNP
Abs or bust though

I think two threads ago I wrote out my modified program I run for size and strength. It's the thread with the same op pic as this one l, and if you ctrl f search PPLPPLx you should find it pretty quick.

My 1rm is 250 equipped which is shit but still. I just dont know how to bust out reps. How should I go about this. More facepulls? What would be a good indicator of upperback strength?

20. Dont bully my chest genetics suck.
I have advanced level ass muscles but my torso is weird.

I will try these.

Question. I am 22 and I am starting to see signs of balding, but I want to cruise on some low/moderate doses of Test E, and the only reason I am not doing that right now is because I am afraid of losing the rest of my hair. Will low doses of Test E cause my hair to fall out a LOT quicker than it would if I did not run the cycle, and also, what measures should I take if I start the cycle (Finasteride etc). And don't come here and say "just shave it off already", my hair still looks OK at the moment, and I want to keep it as long as it still looks good

Don't
You're 22
Nuff said

>Knowledgable
The only people I'd listen to are Brick, masT and Nano.
After doing size and strength gain for 8 months I'm right in the middle of a peaking program rn which is why my lifts are going through the roof. I'm looking at a mk677 cycle that imitates a low-mid HGH cycle, and it's also been suggested I look at var for tendon health. Competition in less than a month so I'm a bit hesitant to add in things I haven't tried because it could produce adverse effects. I really don't want to fuck myself because I'm in a good position to set new national records for bench and dead @ age and weight.
Before anyone bitches its an untested fed, and i know for a fact there are boys in it on a lot more gear than I am. (Spoiler, they're the ones who got me on gear)

Fuck sake. I just wanted to fix my trip on phone.

Um excuse me I've done the beginner bulk and am now running tren I'm pretty sure I know everything there is

1. Brick
2.masT/Nano
9001. Tom

You're... You're on the list at least.

Begin of second cycle. How am I doing boyos?

Don't bully pls I'm sensitive. I finally started blasting my shoulders and arms instead of trying to be juiced up t rex mode.

Blueshoes?

You look like you lift at least. What was your first and current cycle?

Dyel by fraud standards? That's pretty fucking dyel
Everytime i come back here we are even more inundated with retarded trips

Am I on the list

Plz

500 mg test e 15 weeks first.
500mg test E gonna go for 20 weeks and gonna start on LGD-4033 currently.

I wanted to get some tbol but I heard lgd would be better.

You can have any number between 3 and 9000

>roiding for this

What're your goals?

220 bulked. 200 lean. I'm sitting at 190 right now.

Currently my squat is 415
Deadlift 405
Bench 225 cause it's ass.
150 OHP

I want
500 dead
465 squat
275 bench
OHP I dont know its iffy. Maybe 175

This is my back for reference of how stupid my torso is.

>The only people I'd listen to are Brick, masT and Nano.
>listen to nano
lol

If you don't give a fuck about how you look, drop lgd and go with deca and test.

If you care how you look, drop lgd and go test and tren.

Either way you'll have to eat and sleep heaps, and train hard.
I'm not a fan of SARMs apart from mk677 because of the "research drug" aspect and effects aren't fully known, nor am I a fan of orals due to the hepatoxicity, but if you find lgd works well for you, good for you, play with it to get the most out of it.

Srs Question
Since SARMs don't shut you down would they be good to include in PCT

Wanted to try tren but the sides made me too paranoid so I wanted to go for the SARM. But all things considered for a second cycle I went really basic again. Might just BnC off Test for longer.

How's my results so far though? This is me before first cycle/with my ex who fucked me up.

>Fishing for compliments

I said you look like you lift.

Tren is made out to seem like a deal with the devil in return for gains, but it's not. It's a good AAS, with sides that are manageable by being sensible and knowing what's causing it and how to either counteract it or remove it. If you're really worried, run TrenA, if you want off, it's out in 36 hours or something, I can't remember the exact numbers.

Its the only reason I'm here desu.

No but for real okay cool. Ill probably buy some when I restock on asin. Should I buy caber for tren dick or just see how it goes for a couple weeks ?

It's always recommended to have the applicable AI on hand in the event you need them.

>the applicable AI
caber is a dopamine agonist

Cmon bro, we all know what is meant by having AI on hand.

yeah it means having asin/adex/letro on hand

>MFW first tren cycle starts in 5 days

Guys I am actually starting to have visible abs.

This is super weird and unexpected.

I know I'm just a skinnyfat manlet at 6'2 and whatever bf% and weighing 235.

But I have more attractive eyes that masT

And Bimbo called me a hunched over Smegel

But how do you look?

Forgot pick

Like a twink.

thx

post your eyes or shut your mouth

I take my thx back I'm insulted

I'm 23 days into 75mg tren ace ed for the my first time with tren and it's just now starting to live up to what I've heard. I tolerate sides extremely well and not much bothers me or impacts my life if I even notice it. My biggest sides right now are anger and bacne. The anger is controllable but sometimes it's very difficult. Road rage is driving me a little crazy. It can be controlled if you focus on it though.

I'd like to know your bodyfat, I'm about the same. With five weeks of tren left I'm hoping I can reach 10% from this point

I was hoping I'd see a swastika

>roiding for this

Pride, not hate.

Boy, I'm 6'1 with a FFMI of 27 @ 110kg.
Now you post yours.

Is there any point in using steroids if I eat SOY?

very gross

>roiding to lift heavier weights and look like a fatty

I feel both

damn dude has it really gotten squarer for you? ive been taking letro and test since i was 17 just last year and ive realized that its just making my face grow more (my chin is still pointed but its massive now, and so is my rounded jaw thats still rounded though)

you got a frame like zyzz lad

time and not overbulking and youll have the sad cunts piling up to try and fight you

I remember the shit I would get from sluts when I worked a job at 19 and roided.

Manager that hired me was a 22 year old PAWG and got head from her twice in the tagging area in the back of the store.

Also slept with 1 of the other girls pretty regularly but she was 17. Super tight puss tho.

Why did I look so much better than you before I even hit 1/2/3/4?

The roidlets jesus. I got bigger than 99% of fraud on my first test only cycle. (MasT is pretty huge)

Post pic big boi

What was those diets called which minimize the rebound after cutting? I forget. And what was the key elements of it? High protein?

What was wrong with using mtren and sdrol in the last thread

I have no idea, I think prior misjudge body fat pretty hard. I'm probably high teens honestly, I think I just have really big abs and obliques and shit from deadlifting

What're your s/b/d/wilks numbers mane? I know you posted a few days ago but I forget.

how much do you spend on gear a month /fraud/?

Two questions for anyone, will sound stupid, but you guys are used to it:

How useless is 250mg of test e, 1cc/w?
28yo, 5'9, 210lb, and dropping, 6+ years lifting.
I think it's safe to say that I don't have low t because my sex drive is through the roof.

Also is 250mg twice a week the same as using 500mg?

This is for a first cycle. Again sorry if I sound completely stupid.

So today is pin day. But tomorrow I'm headed over to my girl's place to go to a concert then crashing over and fucking the tits off her. I pinned both glutes already but I'm not sure where to do my next pin without having PIP that will fuck up my sex game.

Help. I'm a huge bitch with the PIP.

>Also is 250mg twice a week the same as using 500mg?

A week? Yes. You cut the doses in half to keep your blood levels nominal.

Delt. Stop being pussy

About $220 AUD + support supplements (magnesium, fish oil, joint support, liver protection).

>liver protection
TUDCA and what else?

Thank you for responding.

How true is the "first cycle, be at cycle theory"?

Is 500mg/w the optimal choice for first cycle?
I plan to run 50mg dbol as a kicker.

Done. Actually there's no PIP I feel good. Flicked the fucking syringe on accident when aspirating.

Btw guys,
Does the gay chinese panda have any caber?

Thinking of getting Tren Ace and running 50mg ED or EOD for my first tren cycle alongside 500mg Test E. Probably will drop the Test E dose thought once I get the tren and cruise at 250mg. But I need the caber and AI on hand first. Cant find caber from my original guy though.

I think you should just do a 16 week cycle of pure test

First cycle, best cycle*

I was also contemplating this because I'm unsure how my body will react.

Sup famsquad

>400g Protein
>100g Fats
>800g Carbs
Christ I'm gonna be shitting chickens all cycle

Go home Tom

Did you do the tattoos yourself? They're either done yourself, unfinished, or were drawn on by a 4 year old while you were asleep and you woke up like that

Do I seriously need 5700calories? I'm 200lb, wouldn't 300/100/600 be better for a twink like me? That's 4500 which a bit over my normal bulk (4000kcals). I could understand 5700 if I was running a gram of test but I'm only doing 600mg/week and 350mg/week of tren to keep me lean.

>have an insane midlife crisis (im 29)
>want to get red highlights to feel underaged again
>realize that my DNP is arriving on monday

that was a close call, being a sweaty motherfucker just after having your hair done is not a good idea.

>work

Lmao

think you'd find he'd look jacked if he cut

you're doing terrible to say the least

that could be, because 1.genetics 2.dedication 3.diet

Not if you show the proof

I've finally figured out that you could post a photo of Dorian Yates in his prime and you'd still get
>roiding for this

>taking gear at 17
Why?

I bet you a still look dyel?
Post pics.

i never get them when i post a picture

>I can do 205 for reps
for reps you mean 2 reps + 1 grinder? if you could do at least 5 reps you would have no problems benching 2pl8s

also
>205 bench
>@ 190lbs bw
this is literally pathetic. I was benching 2pl8 for 10 @ 154lbs and im a fucking dyel weak shit

pls post your picture

>roiding for this.

Gross you fat fucking cunt.

>roiding for this

My parents and especially my grandparents hate seeing me grow and get bigger. What do yours say about you?

height and clavicle, i still am taking it for height rn

MADE FOR BBC.

>wake up
>still not massive

MY PATIENCE IS ENDING
Steroids are magic you told me where are my muscles.

who is that kid on the left?
i sware he looks just like this fag midget roid rager i know (he literally sucks cocks)

Got my bloods back bros

Am I reading this right? My free testosterone is only JUST within the normal ranges

Oi I don't suck cock.... I think

whats your real name? just your first

Starts with a K, not fully sharing.

Is orgasm quality a good indicator of estrogen levels? When I was taking too much adex (1mg EOD) I could barely feel it. Now I stopped taking adex for four days and it feels really good. I really don't feel comfortable not taking an AI while on 600mg of test but based on these symptoms I just don't seem to need one...