Who's your role model?

Who's your role model?
>IQ of 160
>Aryan
>Chemical Engineering (masters)
>Black Belt
>/fit as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201101/beautiful-people-have-more-daughters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

imagine roiding for this

Don't forget: he can *smell* crime

you forgot about the steroids, dumb shit /pol/weenie fat fuck.

Did he actually use gear? i figured he did for movies and stuff, but he's been a top tier athlete since he was a kid.

You have to if you're a lanklet

kek

>>IQ of 160
>>Aryan
>>Chemical Engineering (masters)
>>Black Belt
>>/fit as fuck
Yea sure kid.

>200 IQ
>PHD
>Slav masterrace
>ATG Heavyweight champion
>6'6" 245 lbs
>married to petite actress

Would have gone full homo for young Dolph, no homo.

Badass
Awesome dad
Olympian
Champion
Hilarious
Morally righteous
I wish DC was my dad, yo.

He also fucks nig nogs so...

This guy desu

> Not knowing who Dolph Lundgren is:
Lundgren received a degree in chemical engineering from the Royal Institute of Technology in the early 1980s and a master's degree in chemical engineering from the University of Sydney in 1982. He holds the rank of 3rd dan black belt in Kyokushin karate and was European champion in 1980-81. While in Sydney, he became a bodyguard for Jamaican singer Grace Jones and began a relationship with her. He received a Fulbright scholarship to MIT and moved to Boston. Jones convinced him to leave the university and move to New York City to be with her and begin acting, where, after a short stint as a model and bouncer at the Manhattan nightclub The Limelight, Lundgren got a small debut role as a KGB henchman in the James Bond film A View to a Kill, in which Jones starred.

(from Wiki)

Lundgren is superhuman.

Hi DC

>tfw dollar store dolph
>civil engineering (bachelors)
>120 something iq
>5'10"
>Anglo
>ottermode
>drunken wrestling only for fighting

at least i tried

Sage Northcutt pls go.

>Jew

I don't know where you came to that conclusion from.

I legitimately dont think there is a person fictional or otherwise as chad as Toriko

AJ beat that faggots ass

Roided out monkey half his age won? Color me surprised

pretty sure it's all speculation, i'd be surprised if he didn't but OP's pic is probably achievable natty even at his height (6'5)

I can think of exactly one. This guy literally never lost at anything in his entire life.

>6'1" vs 5'11"

all natty bro

hes learnt

every answer except for pic related (or Yujiro Hanma) is wrong

>looks like a greek god
>has the abilities of every other living creature on earth and to a better degree than they do
>is immortal
>will get found by some aliens then decimate them and use their technology to come back from space and fuck up the JoJos

What would happen to him if he was drawn in by the gravity of a star, which is the most likely thing to happen?

AJ was floored and almost beaten by a 41-year-old Wlad who hadn't fought in 2 years. Let's not pretend Prime Wlad wouldn't have murdered him in 5 rounds.

>grew up in a small town in post-WW2 Austria
>smart and motivated as fuck
>self-made man in every way
>GOAT bodybuilder
>GOAT action hero
>shrewd businessman
>millionaire at 22
>successful politician
>fucked prime Brigitte Nielsen while dating Maria Shriver

It could be no one else.

Based Dolph preserving the white race. Too bad he didn't have any sons. What is it with macho types having hot daughters?

>What is it with macho types having hot daughters?

Rich macho types get hot wives. Hot wives = hot daughters.

obscure joke m8. also thats not canon, tho it might be part of the dolphin extended universe

Nothing wrong with that

That guy looks a lot like Jonathan Joestar

After he defeated Volkan last weekend he said something like "You did a very good job, young man" and it was so wholesome.

damn

>What is it with macho types having hot daughters?
Beauty is an evolutionary trait that serves women more than men. This is why you almost never see a supermodel have more sons than daughters.

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201101/beautiful-people-have-more-daughters

>Hot wives = hot daughters.
Correct.

>blue one
>literally chad with vago
muhh diq

Man, I love DC. Only guy to ever beat him was a roiding trainwreck of a human being.

On tonight's episode of Destroyed in Seconds...

His wife seems a little too petite for me in this picture

This
He has it all