It's over bois. You were either born to make it, or born to lose

It's over bois. You were either born to make it, or born to lose.

i'm def a product of both

checkmate cunt

They literally have the same chin.

Right guy has pretty good features if you get rid of giant occiput

I have a warrior skull, what does this mean?

and forehead

t. gay alien skull

I personally think the gay alien head looks better. people with the back of their head flat just look weird

gay alien could do with some more chin though

They chose a flattering example for the right image. If they would have used my profile shot as the example you wouldn't be saying that...

They're both deformed as fuck lad.

Jordan "N0thing" Gilbert - CSGO player

>ram bow

Bumperino. Get in here and cry with me gay aliens

Tfw us warriors will die outside the colony and the gay aliens will take our women

>tfw when straight in between

>left
Supreme islamic defenders of Iran
>right
Is of disgusting Jews just look at the nose
There can be no contests

Inshallah brothers death to the jew

>see this
>mfw I literally have the chad skull

>Tfw tiny cranial vault to house underdeveloped brain "I-I'm a w-warrior anons!"
A proper skull should be proportioned to hold a brain of sufficient size to dominate inferior (((warrior))) men.
Nice cope brainlet, kek!

Guy on right isn't bad looking. If he started lifting and looked more serious he'd be a lot better.

The one on the right has a more sloped forehead than the one on the left, and virtually the same brow.

left guy middle eastern?

Appears to be a tomatonigger.

Tfw warrior front, but big ass gay alien occiput in the back. I'm really trying to flatten it out a bit by hitting traps and neck, but there is only so much I can do

That's bloody well right! I've thought aboot this for a long time, a VERY long time and I'll tell ya, it's no joke. Like you better believe it, tiny cranial vaults are damn awful. The archetypal skull, and I learned this in part from Jung, is one that can contain chaos and *drifts off into ramblings about dragons and Pinocchio*

Jesus christ. Jordan pls go

Kek

lmao posting a guy with an orthognathic maxilla as the ideal warrior skull

try again

when non-PSLers try to get into facial aesthetics

ffs

Posting negroes to show a protruding lower face I'd cheating

and left has a bigger nose

WARRIOR FACE WITH ALIEN SKULL REPORTING IN

this

little occiput BTFO

Ryan Gosling has never striked me as a really attractive man, same with Matthew "Alright, Alright, Alright" McConaghey. For all the admiration they get, they're inferior Chads but they're suave enough to make up for their somewhat lacking looks.

He has a good chin and other features that aren't too extreme. He's like 50/50

>mfw brachycephalic skulls are more efficient and have on average greater cranial capacity and heavier brains
nerdic cucks just can't win, fenno-turanid-baltid POWER!

mega incel, melted horse face nerdic cuck

>A smawwer bwain iz moar mascuwine
I believe it.

warrior skull but big nose. Is it a good trade?

>1 in 4000 babies
Thanks nature go fuck yourself

Pardon me. Why the hell are right-guy's ears down by his neck? I think that is 50% of his issue. Can that be fixed?

tfw warrior skull but brutal gay mouth

Do you own a charger?

Think i'm a mix. How did I do? There's this dude I see at my gym with the flat head in the back and trains like an absolute animal. Seen him going to failure on dead lifts with 600+ pounds regularly. Honestly don't know how anybody could train like that consistently.

With all that he still manages to shame Asian alien features.

Well not literally

Flat face
Retruded jaw

wtf is this autism

lose the facial hair for +10 to respectability

you can keep your thumb heads, brainlets. i work out at the libary

Glad someone else noticed

You kinda look like a more beta version of Chris Pratt.

What am I?

Give us an actual side profile pic and we can tell you.
You went way too far back.

haha thanks man, that's actually kind of the look i'm going for.

Don't take offense to me calling you a "more beta version" seeing as Chris Pratt has the ultimate facial features.

Faggot

Underage

>only $399

None taken, this isn't my first time on Veeky Forums.

But can your chair do this?

el monstrosidad de los americas....
too bad Chris Pratt is already the beta version of Chris Pratt.

real boipussy coming through

I lost

I have all the features of left but I'm still insecure af about my head.maybe it's cos I have small bone structure though

You can have the best face in the world, but if its (noticeably) small in absolute terms, it's absolutely worthless.

its cause his head is tilted back to compensate for his lack of forward facial growth

You can get your lower jaw fixed. But it costs a lot, is obviously very painful, and will take a long time as you'll need braces. But you'll look a lot better.

The image should just be renamed as 'Mediterranean skull' vs. 'Nordic skull'.

LEAVE SKADOODLE ALONE

jesus christ you're fucking blind you retard

Been waiting for this thank you so much user I'm smiling right now

me on the right

It's n0thing, you fricking frickster!

ITT Brainlets think it makes them 'alpha'

I have the subhuman skull shape on the right. When I first saw a photo of my head side on I immediately developed a complex about it and it is my #1 insecurity. No matter what I do I will always be a subhuman and everyone can see it.

Sorry bud haven't followed the scene for a loooooong time

Hey dudes.

Looking pretty manly

el goblin de las americas

OP here. Same :(

you almost look legally retarded

6,000,000/10

Funny thing, I was basically retarded as a kid. Mother had some horrible habits during pregnancy, born a whole month late and failed to thrive. Brain damage and autism, late puberty too. Rapidly grew smarter between 20 to now. It's been a weird journey. At one point I had a massive fucking seizure after overdosing on E one night a couple years ago, that oddly seems to have had a positive effect cognitively.

>born a whole month late
how the fuck is this possible?
also please don't have children m8
or just get some sperm from a m8 if you really want to do it

Probably swam in a testosterone stew and grew so strong he wouldnt leave the womb

You forget the high chance of permanent nerve damage that makes you drool like a retard.

m8 he swam in an autism stew
he looks legitimately retarded

frontal view of the two skull types

tbqh, warrior skull is prolly related to lower IQ

Hmm I'm a fat quadroon, slowly losing weight (going good with new job, down 15 lbs in 2 months). How did I do in terms of "making it" structure?
>inb4 pimple
happens rarely, but happens.

>quadroon
>making it
pick one

Tru

how the fuck are we supposed to tell when you're fat as fuck, u could be a 10/10 model underneath or a 1/10 subhuman

Roast me.

just lose weight and see for yourself

This is me 4 years ago when I was in the military (yeah, 4 years of beer fucked me UP). I can't do the measurements on the skull, but I guess... imagine a thinner skull? fuck Idk.

I think the pimple should be the last of your worries.