Do virgos make the best Veeky Forumsizens

Seems like we are just born to strive to be fit.

"Astrologers ascribe certain personality traits to a person born under the Virgo: people born under this sign are typically analytical, kind, hardworking and practical. According to astrologers, Virgos tend to worry often; they hate being the center of attention. They are also known for being modest, faithful, quiet, and very persuasive, as well as for having a good sense of reasoning and memory. Virgos are also known for their intellect and usually enjoy art, literature, writing, mathematics, and are skilled at completing detailed work."

"Taking care of his health is the practical thing to do, so the Virgo man frequently exercises — sometimes to excess."

cafeastrology.com/articles/virgomanlove.html

>astrology
>vague generalizations that can apply to a wide range of people born in varying time periods and in different months
Back to /x/ you go

Yes, everyone here is a virgin, what was the question again?

>astrology

>tfw took an astronomy class in college a while back
>mfw the professor spent the whole first week shitting all over astrology

>astrology
>not even leo chad

Astrology is bullshit, but no, us Scorpios are the alpha master race and everyone else is just trying to cope.

if you truly believe in astrology please go kill yourself. You are even worse than classically religious people.

Lmao Scorpios are fucking sociopaths

Ok some salty scorpios and leos.its ok you just have to motivate yourself instead of it being natural.

Anyone else here /basedcrab/?

Everyone in this thread laughing at how retarded astrology is. Probably the same retards that convince themselves they need to talk to invisible sky dad and keep him happy or he'll send you to hell.

Stop believing in this bullshit for true mind gains my bros.
>inb4 fedora/enlightened

who /seagoat/?

EUPHORIG
U
P
H
O
R
I
G

There is only one Chad-Sign; hell we lead the zodiac
>water sign
>alpha
Laughingstars.jpg
Even though our signs don’t get along, I can respect your alphaness

>astrology
*hits vape*
VERY cool!

There's a holy trinity u dipshit, it's not just jesus

The only sign. Everyone else is just pretending.

Libra master race, only sign that isn't held back by biology.

Implying that's a bad thing

Aries master race reporting in

Where the fuck my LIBROS at? >:(