Reviewbrah is trending on YouTube

Reviewbrah is trending on YouTube, and now all the normies and thots are placing derogatory comments.

It's ruining my evening. Fucking cunts

youtube.com/watch?v=IBHx9uwCy3w

No publicity is bad publicity, user. Once the normie wave washes over him and recedes, he’ll be left with more subscribers than he had before. Going viral could be good for him.

I know

Still those stupid comments annoy me.

Fuck, these are the type of cunts who watch shitty makeup tutorials and worthless vlogs. How dare they insult the most harmless man on youtube

So what's the deal with reviewbrah? He just seems like some wholesome review brah.

Hopefuly, he was talking about getting all his shit demonetized recently and those suits don't buy themselves.

bullying the autistic is the nicest option available. when his e-fame runs out, he wont have any """friends""" to indulge his autistic behavior. he needs to change himself.

What's there to hate about reviewbrah? Fucking negative Nancy normie shit

>Veeky Forums - Health and Fitness

reviewbrah needs to review whey products

he looks kinda like an imp

He's upfront about asking for money is all, and he'll get it from fans.but on the plus side you don't see him put out videos of new cars ,houses, or bullshit like that,

uhh... guys?

this guy's videos ARE objectively terrible, and he should be generally disliked for promoting unhealthy eating. he goes against everything we stand for.

hate to tell you...

Get the fuck out of here. Who else will tell me what sips are good?

He's made it lads.

what the fuck when did she get chubby

I bet you're just salty cause reviewbrah wicked down your bitch.

fuck you thems fighting words

i'd be happy to tell you which sips are good!

none of them.

what does that even mean lol. you would probably want to fuck me.

fighting words?

is this not the board with the FPH threads?

get the fuck out and never come back here again

Reminder

They're calling him Lorde, Frodo, creep and cute in the comments. Reviewbrah is gonna make it.

I’ve been following this cunt for so long. Dont really care about the reviews but I feel some kind of closeness to him so I hope he will grow bigger and make money.

This autistic cumt deserves it

>volcano taco

God fucking damn, do I miss those things. They made me shit lava every time and it was so worth it.

Phaggot, Review Brah has been here and on Misc longer that you're do nothing ass.

Show some respect

I still would, but yeah WTF?

why are you being autistic. Most of the comments are "he looks like lorde". The majority are positive.

lmao

isn't this like the third time he has gotten a ton of exposure out of nowhere and ended getting shit on?

is youtube/the internet just trying to shut him down with bully?

And this is Veeky Forums related how? Hmmm? I see no muscles, no supplements, no training montages, there is nothing pertinent to Veeky Forums in this! Post this on /b/, next time!

I'm bulking so Reviewbrah is Veeky Forums related for me.

Agreed, he needs to be on point like pic related

Well, you could perhaps mention that in the OP, in the future. Because as it stands, this current OP holds nothing relevant to the topic of fitness. Thank you for clarifying, though!!!!!

I'm not OP

Okay! That is fine!!

Please stop.

And look like an androgynous faggot?
He needs to dress different but not like that lol.

Honestly you should feel happy for him, he obviously ignores all that shit and think about the paycheck he's walking away with at the end of the day today.

I'd say he did pretty good.

kek

Who the fuck are you? He's been our guy for years faggot

Did some big YouTuber give him a shoutout or watch his videos?

>longer that you're do nothing ass.
Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like? You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that?

You haven't heard the meme that she turned into Taco Belle?

idk, but her being chubby makes me even harder. What is happening to me brehs?

how does he stay so thin eating nothing but crap

he said he only eats one meal a day.
And he also doesn't always finish the fast food he reviews, if you watch his videos he takes like 4 big bites and leaves the rest to go cold whilst he finishes talking about it. So I think he splits he food between that and a very small meal. Seeing as how baggy his suits are ReviewBrah probably only weighs about 140 pounds so his daily calorie intake is probably between 1000-1200 calories.

Stfu faggot you're glorifying a soyboy because you are one.

Could you stop screaming about being new please

>Health
Yeah, we're never getting that back.

He's not like those fat fuck food reviewers like Joey stuffing his face with food. He doesn't eat all of that shit.

Fuck off cunt

Saw that he was trending this morning and had a tear in my eye

he's made it lads

Steve's great, too but don't knock Reviewbrah my man

WTF I HATE NORMIES

bugger off newfag

His videos are so weirdly calming. I know this is weird as fuck but I like to put then on while I'm going to sleep.

I'll find your sorry ass and cave in your stupid face

What could possibly be the rationale behind YouTube demonetizing his videos?? He doesn't even swear.

we are all going to make it

>Veeky Forums - Fitness

If you don't like him just stay out of the fucking thread. I don't understand why people come to threads just to bitch and complain.

No one is making you watch them you degenerate scum.

>uhh ... huys ?
>hate to tell you ...
>objectively terrible

good, he's a fucking permavirgin loser.
but i'm sure most of you can relate.

I noticed that Reviewbrah never finishes the food.

He does off camera

Reviewbrah has every element of modern day youtube that is making it horrid. The videos are way too long, the quality of it is low and the subject is nothing of value. Reviewbrah is the only shitTuber I can personally watch.