Hey Veeky Forums i'm a faggot and want a trap body but s h o u l d e r s so unless there's a magical work around for...

hey Veeky Forums i'm a faggot and want a trap body but s h o u l d e r s so unless there's a magical work around for that, looks like I have to try to be swol how do i do (((both)))

That's the 3rd motherfucking frog poster currently in the catalogue and an (((echo))) poster to boot.
Fuck off my board and go back to >>>

i just want to be a cute boi ;-; i need help please

Nice get, fine take your stupid guide I literally found with a simple google search.

theres plenty of trap bodybuilders. Jenay Kroc

l-let me know if once you make it if youre cute, o-okay user?

but I can't really do that, I've seen that shit countless times, the point of this thread is that I want to be a trap, but due to physical constraints, it'll never be. Thus I'm looking to basically look like pic related, and how to do it

that dude has bad gyno

what does that mean tho user

I think it's cute tho user

>physical constraints
Also, that guy is nowhere near a trap
also
>picrelated

yeah, I'm aware he's not a trap. I'm broad-shouldered so I can't really be a trap either, so I have to go be twink/twunk pleb tier faggot. How do I do become a twink/twunk. (((unless there's some magical way around broad-shoulder-ness so I can go be qt trap)))

at least give a try faggot (and give us updates when you see progress).

my problem with doing is it that I'm in Uni so getting actually good food is nearly impossible, and since i'm broke af all I got are meal swipes

What is your current weight, height, age, bodyfat percentage, and current level of physical activity.

Being a convincing trap is all about the face anyway

~195lbs
5' 9"
idk how to calculate that
and I walk about 30 minutes to an hour to get to class every weekday

Post your college, because really I don't believe you.

Are you telling me there isn't a salad bar at your dining hall? No fruit tray? No vegetarian options?

>dox yourself user
what a great idea

hi i'm a trap too.

why are you posting pol memes like trump frog and too many parentheses?

i like to help people but you seem like bad news :(

>>asking for just a general location no photos
>dox
That user is probably trying to tell you where to go for decent meals or a good gym nearby.

Okay real talk, I want and need help for this, I'm just doing it because that's just how I communicate on the Internet, you have my apology and I desperately need help

Okay, perhaps I overreacted a bit, privacy is rather important to me but I hate looking like a piece of shit so fuck it

I go to Purdue University, we have a corec so we have the exercise gear in place and plenty of different stuff I just don't know the regiments and stuff I should be doing, nor do I really know anything about dieting

trump posters aren't friends. have to draw a line in the sand somewhere.

just wanted to get Veeky Forums didn't think political opinions had to get involved

You’re the one who brought politics into this with your trump frog and ridiculous pol parentheses. People that glorify the modern culture of hate are no friends of lgbt people and it’s sad that you’ve fallen for this silly and harmful board culture stuff.

Maybe try making another thread later on, without the hateful politics.