assorted veggies
great northern beans
white rice cooked in chicken broth, red pepper and tomato soup

Pizza and mayonnease

I microwaved a sweet potato and ate it plain
what a life

One pork tenderloin.

Stew made from red potatoes, baby carrots and pork tenderloin

The remainder of a pork shoulder I cooked last week. Was good, but I need to drain the fat next time.

This week will be beef stew with veggies for a while. I also got off the keto train so I can eat turkey sandwiches again.

Looks delicious user. This is my dinner for tonight. Not pictured is a whole plate of beans and spinach, kale, cauliflower, and cut up peppers and broccoli

Chicken and broccoli stir fry.
Orange (snack)
Banana and handful of spinach (snack)

Fish and salad

Rice cooked in stock is GOAT. Chicken stock, fish stock are best. Always make chicken stock after a roast chicken, and grt fish bones and heads for free from fish merchants for fish stock.

Love risottos jambalayas etc

It actually looks edible, has Veeky Forums at last learned to cook (apart of boiling rice and brokoli with a chicken breast)?

Chicken cauliflower crust pizza.

Same thing every night

Chewed a piece of pizza and spit it in the trash.

Piece of bacon, hard boiled egg, sunflower seeds and some cheese. Trying to keep my calories super low today after drinking a ton of beer last night.

How do you get the cauliflower crispy like that? Seems like I always have to eat it with a knife and fork whenever I make this.

Was thinking of doing this. Homemade pesto with tagliatelle, sauce is chicken, spinach and thicc veggie both.

Bake the cauliflower rice in the oven for 10-15min to remove excess moisture before using it to make the crust.

Just make stock from cuttings, if you're cooking all your meals at home and save all the vegetable, meat, and fish cut-off parts as you prep, by the end of the week you should have enough to make stock.
As with everything, it just takes time.

why is it soupy?

Sautéed green beans with garlic and roasted almonds

That pesto looks fucking great

Learned to cook? This, , is a product of throwing everything in a crockpot and letting it cook overnight, it's legit the only way I cook nowadays and I'm fairly certain it takes less skill and effort than cooking rice, broccoli and chicken...

looks very tasty, try making some soups or a light gravy to apice it up a little bit