Height thread

>18yo, 5'8"
>all my friends (who are literally all 6'+) give me shit about it
>best friend is 6'6"
>look like a child next to him when we go out

can i make it to at least an average (5'10") height Veeky Forums?

also general "how many inches did you grow after 18 thread" + current height

no e-statting pls

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138347303
youtube.com/watch?v=G6n0HZgKqK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Im 5'5

ouch

definitely not an e-stat

>5'10"

>average

Its okay, even if you gain a couple inches youll still be short. Just get past being a manlet and try to do something with your life.

stop caring about growing height and grow some balls to hit on girls

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138347303

guys i didnt want fucking sane normal person advice

i wanted Veeky Forums advice

helo KT

that's more like it

ty

im 21 and 5'5

didnt grow anything at all since 16

>6'4"
>123kg
Is it tougher to get mooscles when tall?

Do that surgery where they break your legs

this. literally same boat (cept im 5’8.5 now if you count hair(get fucked kid lmao)). all my friends were tall nerds and i abused the fuck out of them and am pretty, bitches always looked under them and twice at me. maybe learn to play the height off as a joke too. its really not that bad for us. once you get into 7s and below. god help you.

tfw 5'5.

i'd eat my own feces to be 5'8. stop complaining, assuming you aren't e-stating, 5'8 barefoot isn't death sentence.

heh i'm probably 5'8.5" too w/ hair

i'm decent-looking, but unlike you my friends are also gl and generally neurotypical (my 6'6" friend was approached by a modelling agency, but rejected after they found out how fucking tall he was haha)

i always play height off as a joke, but nonetheless can't help but feel like something is lacking

5'5" honestly isn't completely death-tier

i have a 5'4" friend who's had some decent gfs, most of whom were taller

it's tougher to be proportionally wide

mooscles though probably not, bc taller people also tend to have thicker bones

Stopped growing at 17 I think. Currently 22 and 5’7 now and still the same height since HS. Dad is 5’9 mom is 5’2 so yeah.

Was a wrestler in hs did A LOT of squats and dead’s and cross fit and weight cutting. I get more pussy then dudes taller then me so it could be worse.

damn i have pretty much identical stats with everything +1"

haven't noticeably grown since 17,dad is 5'10" and mum is 5'3"

How tall are you user ?

If you say 5’8 I won’t feel so bad about being 5’7 lol

177 cm 17 age
178 cm 18 age
Jump 2 cm 6 month later
180 cm 19 now

I was 6’1 at 18 and I grew to 6’3 now, so there’s still a little bit of hope.

Dude wtf 6'3 + is lanklet mode

6'5" lanklet checking in, I have a baby face so I don't do well on tinder but in real life I do way fucking better, it's pretty great I get the sense that every guy around me is intimidated and women can sense my hugeness LOL being tall is fuarking awesome

>5'10
>average
I've got bad news for you manlet.
6'3 is the manlet cut off

>been 6'9 since sophomore year of high school
>handsome
>good proportions but weird body due to playing vidya and being fat as a kid
>since lifting girls have been much more friendly to me

might make it eventually, give me a few more years

But “average” has nothing to do with the “manlet cutoff”

6'9" fuark

read all OP wants is average height, irrespective of the fact that most men are, in fact, manlets

6 9, not trying to be a strongman? Your talents are wasted and i hate you

I've been enjoying lifting for the few months I've done it, who knows what ill do once I get past dyel mode

size doesn't matter brah just be yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=G6n0HZgKqK8

sauce on the semen demon?

>haven't noticeably grown since 17,dad is 5'10" and mum is 5'3"

Fuck. As a 5'10 I refuse to have children with a woman shorter than 5'5 and the men in her family need to be at least my height or taller. I really don't like having to have that requirement because it will def cut down the dating prospects, but I will not subject my son(s) to the manlet life.

Yeah, this. I'm 5'4" and my ex was 5'5". He was good looking though so it was k.

>20
>5'3''-5'4''
>cute as fuck thou
I hate it. But there's a lot of cute girls shorter than me, so that's good. I just need to work on talking to them.

Doubt you'll grow any more by 18. My advice is:

Manlet? Powerlift.
Aesthetic zone? Bodybuild.
Giant? Strongman.

I stopped growing around 14-15. Just checked my license
>6'2 at age 15
>6'2 at age 21

How tall is asthetic zone ?

>this height thread about an 18 year old
>another thread 2 threds down about another "ust turned 18" insecure about height

what the fuck is going on here

5'6 here
what's it like being a fucking manlet?

5'10"-6'2" imo, but that's subjective.
Basically anyone average, or slightly over average height, wherever in the world you live.

5'10"-6'2" imo, but that's subjective.
I'd say so too

>5'5
>not even that attractive
>maybe 6/10
>slept with 25+ people
>long term girlfriend
>good job
>good friends
I dunno if I got lucky, or it's not as big a deal in Australia or i'm more attractive than I think.

thank you, you are doing god's work

6'0
pretty fine with my height, main flaw is my face anyways

>5'4
>Gave up on all hope on getting my crush for other reasons but I think my height helped end it

Now I'm a bit blackpilled and decided to become the ultimate swole mole.

Used to be 6'0" now I'm a little over 5'11" due to malnutrition from being allergic to almost all foods.

>26yo, 5'6''
>tallest man in my family

Perception is more important than what's real. There are plenty of lanklets on here who can't score a girl for shit because they're mad incels.

18 and ya still wanna get taller?

hmmm HGH/igf1, and or Mk677 and or other growth analogues would be my advice!
T- 6'3''

My dad is 6'4" And I am 5'7".
Still married to a QT before I hit 23.

Height doesn't matter unless you just want to bang sluts. If that is your ultimate goal you are fucked.

this plus an AI to stop your plates from fusing

5'10' here. Used to be messy but started to workout, females are like pervs around me all the time.

6'4". Stopped growing around 14, only gained an inch or two afterwards. Not complaining though. I'd look fucking weird with a few extra inches.

lmao how tall is your mom? Did your dad fall for the womanlet meme?

>having tall chads for friends

Don't do this to yourself user, you aren't one of them and it will never be fun for you because you will always be first in the pecking order. Unless someone in your group has social anxiety or some shit but I doubt that. Sorry user it's the truth.

T. Manlet brother

It's not a big deal honestly. I know guys that are over 6"0 who are handsome, have or had chiseled bodies, yet get no girls because they have crippling anxiety. Height only truly matters to vapid whores.

Am I the only one who thinks it's odd that virtually everyone on Veeky Forums is either over 6ft or below 5'6? Are there no average height people here?

5'8" OP checking in

not that it's exactly "average" but it is average-range i spose

i'm 6ft and i want to kill myself
the manlet life is truly suffering

5’11 at 15, 6’0 at 18, 6’1 at 21.

may as well just bloatmax at that height

Just me and my mommy, hanging out I got pretty hungry so I started to pout She asked if I was down ⬇for something yummy and I asked what and she said she'd give me her milkies! Yeah! Yeah! I drink them! I slurp them! I swallow them whole It makes mommy happy that her breasts are sore... More mommy! More!! 1 milkies, 2 milkies, 3 milkies, 4 I'm mommy's little baby and she's my candy store! She is so squishy!She makes me feel good! She fills me up like a mommy should!~ Wa-What!