ITT: worthless exercises because of a much superior alternative

ITT: worthless exercises because of a much superior alternative.

>Bent Over Rows
Pull-ups, stop being a weak bitch and do pull-ups.

>Triceps Kickback
Single arm cable pull downs are better in every way.

>Skull Crushers
Do weighted dips you fucking pussy.

is this bait? 1 and 3 don't seem equivalents

Pendlay rows are fucking useless and retarded.

Tell me how Bent Over Rows are anywhere near Pull-ups as far as lat development goes?

Also if you want to compare muscles activated, pull-ups win by a large margin.

Finally Skull Crushers are just fucking stupid.

t. i've been lifting for a few months, now let me give my worthless pudgy DYEL opinion on exercise selection based on my nonexistent understanding of training

sickening pissening post

Handstand Push-ups

We get it, you are an attention whore. Go do some OHP.

>>Bent Over Rows
>Pull-ups, stop being a weak bitch and do pull-ups.

idk maybe it'd be useful for, like, picking shit up off the ground with one arm YOU FUCKING IDIOT CUNT

Dumbbell rows are sick

>Not lifting with your legs?

Do you dream of living your life sucking off the tit of Workman's Comp/Disability?

>Tell me how Bent Over Rows are anywhere near Pull-ups as far as lat development goes?
How about the fact that bent over rows work the traps WAY harder than pull-ups? These exercises don't aim to accomplish the exact same thing you fucking mongoloid

ITT: DYEL’s who think they know everything about fitness

I do bent over rows AND pull ups though OP

Are you stupid? They work and develop the back in different ways. Rows help develop thickness and strength in the back

this
i always see dyels doing .5 pl8 for them lol
and i only see jacked guys who deadlift 4pl8+ doing 2 pl8 rows

Jesus Christ, how retarded are you?
>Pull ups
Rear delts
>Single arm cable pull downs
Put the shoulder in a more flexed position than kickbacks
>Weighted dips
Not a triceps isolation, and don't target the long head of the triceps as much
These are the morons trying to design their own programs.

sickeningening dubs of truth

>Bent Over Rows
LMFAO, fucking backlets, when will they learn?

>Skull Crushers
>isolation
>dips, compound
Apples and oranges. Skullcrushers are fucking awesome for hitting the long head, gfys.

If I wanted to work traps I would do shrugs, not fucking bent over rows

I always fuck my shoulder up when doing bent over row and I don't even feel it in my back.
What am I doing wrong?

>he can't start a weighted lawnmower
I bet you skip your vroom vrooms too

wow this is too good. tonight at gym a dyel was hogging power rack doing exact weight and exercise.
>three sets
>no weight change
>5 reps
>>>>>>>>mfw

Are people ITT seriously so stupid, so retard, so mentally impoverished that they are confusing bent over rows with single arm dumbbell rows?

>Finally Skull Crushers are just fucking stupid.
Very articulate, point well made, Socrates would be proud.

/thread

> he can't do a single one

>Weighted dips
Lmao have fun with your inflammed clavicle

Bent over row and pullup are two completely different ranges of motion. Saying they are the same is like saying bench and ohp are the same.

Rows and pull-ups very different. I know because I can still pull up 12x2 after doing heavy rows

I find that rows hit my traps, where as pullups dont.

I legit get a massive pump on my traps when I do rows.

Dubs of truth

Not everyone is 110 at 6'3" faggot

You're retarded

do pull ups and then any kind of rowing, retard; dont just choose one over the other
did you just start lifting and have your first feeling of deluded superiority?

ITT: OP is literally (non-meme meaning of the word "literally" intended) retarded

t. weak bitch who can't row for shit but thinks he's hot shit because he can do 3 pull ups while being a 120 pound manlet

I use them because I'm /fat/ and can't do a pull-up. Also my gym doesn't have the assist machine. Down 55lbs tho, so maybe one day...

vertical vs horizontal row

lol u dumb?

How are pull-ups a replacement for rows when the movement is almost entirely different?

>weighted dips

Pendlay Rows aren't in the same ballpark as Pull-ups.

LTE are the best isolation exercise one can think of to achieve volume on triceps.

I'm kind of sad, because I'm replying to a clueless faggot who posted shitty baits in order to receive spoonfeeding. Blame on me

>replacing a horizontal pull with a vertical pull
>not doing both

wow man nice.

every once in a while someone on Veeky Forums knows what the fuck they're talking about.

this however is not one of those time

Hmm.... Its almost like people who are stronger can lift more weight...

lmao what? Try not having a deformed body.

I have tricep tendonitis in both arms and kickbacks are a godsend

I have NEVER IN MY LIFE felt anything in my lats doing DB rows, and I tried going as low as 5Kg and doing them slowly and with perfect form just to feel what muscles contract. When I do them as prescribed after watching dozens of videos about their form my grip gives up before anything else, my biceps are always far more involved than anything in my back, and the only way for me to feel delts is by throwing my elbow up really high in a weird angle which involves my delts to an uncomfortable degree.

This exercise is completely, 100% lost on me. Either my physiology is so bizarre that it doesn't work on my body (unlikely), or I will forever not know what I'm doing wrong after many many attempts at getting my lats involved because the exercise is far too complex. Either way there are far better exercises for them - lat pulldowns are far, far superior, not to mention pull-ups.

Do them heavy, you Fuck. You're supposed to feel it all throughout your back. DYELS, all of you

>doesn't know of any back muscles other than lats
>thinks he is a monkey that should swing from trees to train body

shrugs work the upper traps. You have demonstrated a complete lack of knowledge of the human body. You should stop posting.

>my grip gives up before anything else, my biceps are always far more involved than anything in my back, and the only way for me to feel delts is by throwing my elbow up
>what is reading comprehension

You are weak and your form sucks and feelings don't matter.

ITT: OP is a faggot with no knowledge

>Do weighted dips you fucking pussy
No thanks. When I do dips my shoulders hurt. I just stick to skullcrushers in the correct form.

Agreed

Agree partly but variation is useful to the bodybuilder because of better hypertrophy and decreased wear and tear from constant sets of the same thing

Plus dips are a compound movement whereas skulls are isolation and they can't be treated in the same way for that reason

I was doing pic related, possibly a little too heavy, and as soon I set the weight down on the bench, my wrist got a searing pain on the outside. It was sore for a few days, seems recovered.

What the hell happened? I wouldn't have thought that this motion really puts much strain on the wrist compared to bench press or OHP

weight is probably too heavy and other muscles are compensating.

Not everyone can be 150lbs like you, OP