>Calls me thinks like "pretty, cute, hot" etc
>Catcalls me
>Winks at me
>tfw nobody would give a shit if I posted #MeToo

Why are women so autistic?

>return the affection
>get #metoo'd and socially ostracized

its biology bro

you should be grateful, you probably make a lot of men jealous too when they do that

I dunno. Post pic of bod, I need to know how much more work I need to put into myself.

Can you share some stories bro? Asking for a friend...

>Post pic of bod
He won't because he's larping

I do appreciate not having to ever put any effort into thots whatsoever.

Pic related. Sorry for the autistic pose, it was for a chick...

Sure, what do you want to know? How many offers I could get in an average night? Probably 20+?

My co workers always get asked what my name is. Girls find me on insta and facebook after shifts, its pretty fucking sweet desu lads

Not a larp

>not a larp
You have nice traps but you're dyel as fuck my man.

You realize ottermode is peak aesthetics, right?

Ur body isnt impressive, but ur lean. U must have a good face and hair, right?

>Be me on varsity baseball team during highschool
>Go to school that's notorious for having extremely attractive girls
>like 90% of the girls have Instagram model tier genetics.
>Get cat called and hear girls at games tell nice ass/butt clearly directed to me.
>Glutes for the sloots.png
>I was always extremely awkward and very shy.
>Working out in school gym
>Squatting4plate.gif
>Only one in weight room
>Entire cheer team comes in.
>Hear them come in talking loudly.
>Suddenly all quiet.
>finish set of 8
>turn around to see who came in
>all girls including their slutty coach watching me squat
>Mean mug them and turn around like an autist.
>load on 2 more plates
>Hit 6 plate for depth.
>Hear someone say "oh my god he's so strong"
>Don't even turn around. Leave weight on the bar and just walk out of the gym through a separate door.

At least I was never bothered during high school.

Would catch girls mirin but give them no attention and not talk to anyone. Just that huge dude 6'3" 260lbs. Sat alone and never talked to anyone. Just sat and stared at the table during lunch.

All I ever thought about was killing myself and wondering if anyone even knew me or if they would care once I was gone. Maybe I should've done it. Then at least I would be remembered as the guy who killed himself.

You can't lift away the pain. You can only lift to kill everyone in the World.

Why me?

Yeah well, to cope, I will add that I do quite a lot of cardio in relation to my goal in getting trough a certain military unit admission's tests, so I cant just rely on the gym as my only form of training. Swimming, running, biking. I have to eat shit ton already to just maintain with my daily calorie burn.

>when the office milf (my boss) squeezes my bicep

Yo dawg that's fucked up

Ok, got to work out the ol' bi and tri, I should be there in a couple of months. Although those traps, I have no idea how to get those beasts, any advice?

happened last week
>getting gas after a leg session
>in shorts above the knee
>walking back to car when hear catcalling "hey shake it! DAMN!"
>don't know what's going on so turn around
>group of 4 girls in an Suv with all their windows down staring right at me
>realize they're cat calling me
>wave and they all giggle

I felt violated and cried in my car

Dude, just bee yourself and find some bros to watch some sports with

>wanting to post #MeToo

Yeah, that shit is for womyn

Man the fuck up pussy

Nice blog post faggot

I wanted to illustrate the hypocrisy of women.

Holy fuck bro. Post a pic of your physique

We all know they're hypocrites bro, just fuck em, but buying into their social movements is for soyboys

Are you Indian?

TWINKLET

you shoulda done it buddy

Bitch

>20+ offers a night
bullshit, post face. it aint the body

>when all the office sluts mire you and wanna suck your dick but gotta stay loyal to your bottom bitch
dis world mang

>tfw i will never get mired because im ugly desu

>hypocrisy of women
Stupid-ass, ignorant little bitch. Feminists (note: not meme female supremacists) also recognize that males can also be sexually abused. And many men don't speak up because the expectation is that males are supposed to like said abuse. Otherwise, they're faggots. Digestible example: boy gets diddled by female teacher.

Your misguided attempt at humor notwithstanding, men can also fall victim to toxic masculinity; and it's a problem for everybody.

Found the faggot guys

Kek. You wish, babe. XOXO

lmao unironically kill yourself

DAMN YOU MUST BE FUCKIN RIPPED AS FUCK BY NOW

What's your routine?

>6 plate squat in high school?
Post body dude

lol nice meme

nigger that's a sad story I hope you hate fuck former cheerleaders now to ease your suffering

Oh fuck I have tons of these stories but here’s one from high school

>be in math class
>there’s this chick in my class that’s been giving signs all year she wanted to fuck
>one time she asks me to play this 7 stages game where she grabs my thigh and keeps going up towards my crotch
>before I get to reply she does it anyways and pretty much grabs my dick
>another time I was adjusting my belt and hear her catcall me
>she even took a picture that made it look like I was taking off my belt in POV perspective
>another time I’m sitting across the room from her and she calls me
>I glance over and she’s holding a peice if paper that says “insert here” pointing to her mouth and does some ahego face
>yet another instance she comes up to me one day and asks to sit on my lap
>I say sure go ahead and she sits on my lap and starts bouncing up and down on it
>ofc I get a biker and she sees it

There’s plenty more from this girl but these are the most notable ones I can remember. I coulda fugged her but this was like freshman year and I was pretty uncomfortable with the stuff she did to me even though looking back I shoulda just done it. She’s married to some navy dude and lives in Hawaii now so I’ll never get the chance for a redemption fuck now

>get along really well with this girl, do couply stuff
>she sends all sorts of signals of interest
>she's in a LDR
>"eh, i'm prolly misreading her"
>suddenly she gets a bit distant, stops wearing a bracelet she always wore, seems downish
>then starts iniciating much more than before and comes around to hang with me
>find her on Tinder and her bio is full of our inside jokes

So what the fuck?

This didn't happen and he won't post body

Just fuck her, don't consider her for more than a pump and dump or fwb kinda deal though.
If she's in an LDR giving you signals AND she is on tinder she is 100% a cheating anyway.
Set up a meeting, get her drunk and have sex, repeat if you want but let her breakup with the guy or at least tell him when you're done with her.

She's covering her bases if you're not interested.

I get your point but I asked her and she is single now. We never did anything really sexual even though the tension was there so I think she is reliable.

Don't worry about these autists my dude, they fap to 400 pound powerlifters with tits and love handles. They also don't know what a progress pic looks like from the side since they don't lift lift. definitely mirin'

you mentaly ill

below ottermode. Must have a chad-tier face

Women are such horrible creatures.

most laughable larp ITT

Mind if I save this pasta?

Adrian?

Protip she is not if she was already flirty while still in a relationship. Just cause you didn't make a move doesn't mean nothing would've happened

Nope, nordic but light is weird

Sure

As in I could easily get 20+ numbers if a made an effort. I dont because its fucking stressful because am also running the place, so my mind is pretty busy.

Thanks brah

Girls like different faces. If I describe my face, it wont fit /fits/ chad standards for sure. Im just a lucky guy.

Top kek, the larps like this one are why I stay on Veeky Forums. It's so hard to tell if you guys are just baiting or are legitimately autistic and hope people will fall for this to confirm your "manliness".

I know that Veeky Forums won't believe me but I used to be Veeky Forums 9/10 body and 8/10 face in high school and college before I got a job and lost my gains/hair.

I've had my cock grabbed, my ass pinched, sexually harassed verbally, basically everything that women complain about... and it felt good man.

Even if the women weren't always attractive (sometimes they were), it still felt good for confidence. That is why #metoo isn't really a thing for men, or at least for me. I imagine it would be different if I was getting molested by gargantuan gay bears though...

>t. boy with too much soy

>set up a meeting, get her drunk and have sex
Is this your go to move to get laid cuz that shits sad

You do realize otter mode is what daddy bears prefer right?

Squeeze her arm back.

lol, fag, post body larper

El goblino

>tfw been alive for 20 years and no female has ever complimented your looks

women are fucking autistic

You're a man. Congratulations. Real men don't go on twitter and use hashtags ten years after the fact to run witch hunts. Real men just stop that shit right there and then.

If it bothers you, say that it is. Loud and clear. If it doesn't, then don't post blogs anymore. If it doesn't bother you in and of itself, but you're just bothered that it doesn't go both ways, then say that too. and when I say "Say it", i mean say it to them you prancing lala man.