Meanwhile in female Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_augmentation#Autologous_fat_grafting
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're still a faggot. fuck off you retard. no bump. kys.

what did op mean by this?

why is this guy so mad??

what's going on

>mfw OP is a faggot in every conceivable reality.

>lmfao she deadlifts?
>do hip thrusts you fucking dyke

Goal body here
> i’m Mirin hard:3

i only had two guys hit on me in the grocery store today, and chad didn't like my instagram post. i went on a tinder date but he was a loser. i am so lonely ;_;

Like, oh my gosh? I was doing bodyweight lunges in the only squat rack in the gym, for like an hour? and this creep kept looking at me? This is why we need feminism.

>tfwnogf

JUST BROKE A PR WITH MY GIRLS TODAY LITERALLY CRYING LOVE MY SISTERS #METOO #GIRLPOWER #BFFS

>I was doing bodyweight lunges in the only squat rack in the gym, for like an hour?
>why won't chad ask to work in :(

>tfw no bf
:(((((

I've been going to the gym for, like, a week and spend, like, 15 minutes taking selfies and another 15 on the threadmill and haven't loose a single pound.
What is it so haaaaard? I'll go eat a whole box of donuts to reward myself for my hard work

Like, oh my god.

LOL What the fuck does CICO even means? I jusk want like a smootie that makes me burn fat while I sleep like in those ads in tv.

i see penis

Hey girls so today I've decided I want to stop being such a fucking chestlet. Fucking men with gyno have bigger and better tits than me. What are some foods that increase est? Do chest flys work?

>mfw protein period

current body thread. this is what I look like right now. don't ask me to post a picture with today's date on it you jealous booblets

the rest of these seem unrealistic but this one's so true it hurts

I've seen it with my own eyes.

And you know a week later Stacy is talking shit behind her BFF Stephanie's back because of some mundane shit.

>image file name not that of which of a phone's
fake

sorry sis none of that shit works. autologous fat grafting is the only way to go. chad won't even look at you unless you're G cup :(

pic related, it's me (far right)

She said yes! I knew she would! We've been friends since we were little, so it's only natural!

um? how dare you? what happened to believe all women? I bet you're one of those awful redditor males who are so incredibly entitled that they feel they can be under 6 foot and talk to me

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You're all faggots. Pic unrelated

nice larp faggot

go back to your "what mode is this" "you will never have X, why even lift" "how do i reach x mode" threads you fucking pleb

You ZUMBA HARD, while STACY drinks cappuccino all thanks to her genetically determined FACE, HIPS, TITS. Men have more choice than ever thanks to tinder and if you don't have it, then don't even bother working out.

For real tho are there for threads for femanons without getting booty blasted?

[spoiler] I know the answer to this, I just want to get motivated :'([/spoiler]

there are no women on fit

maybe try claiming you're a trans woman in one of the daily homo threads and ask for ass routines

Ugh figured. Thanks for the advice.

I have done well, lost 8 lbs in the last 2 weeks considering I haven't worked out in about 5 years, but I need some tips on how to keep my boobs but still lose belly fat. Google just gives me Instagram waist trainer girls. Guess I will stick to what I am doing till it stops working, and switch it up again.

That sounds dangerous, tbqh. Try looking up Chris Heria on youtube. He has exercises for stomach fat. Good luck

spot reduction is impossible. reducing your bodyfat% will reduce it all over your body. the only way to remove fat from one specific location is with surgery: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_augmentation#Autologous_fat_grafting

I will look. Thank you.

More background for anyone that wants to help

I am 28yo. 5'4". 150lbs. In the last 4 years of my life I gained almost 20lbs. In highschool i was always slim under 120 and fit.

I since then with my job, have drank 3-4 redbull a day and gained a gut. My legs and butt are ok. It's just that belly.

I don't want to go to a gym and have some guy rape my money so that's why I am self diagnosing my routines.

I know thwybwill get smaller, I just don't want them to go away like they were when I was lighter

ITT: reasons why you idiots will never have girlfriends

shrug. implants or fat transfer, your choice. waist trainers will do less than nothing. (hint: if they did anything, they wouldn't be advertised on instagram alongside neti pots and weight loss tea)

or you could get pregnant, but that's even more expensive than breast augmentation

So I will just continue sitting around and be a fat slob thanks to your advice

Ty user

First sip of the day

>chestlet near me was whispering "grow grow grow..." in between sets of pec dec and cable flys.

Tell her to say this three times while rubbing her chest before bed every night, "Scooby dooby doobies, I want bigger boobies." I used to mess with some of my chick friends as a kid and told them to do this, lo and behold them bitches got fat titties.

Chestlets can't be taught, for they will never learn.

I work out a lot, and I don't have a tinder.
Besides, I choose who I want to fuck really. And I just tend to repetitively choose girls I would only ever want to fuck a thousand times. And those girls are usually taken, or have terrible personalities in the end.

I have a go phone I've had for 5 years that's missing the E button. I put a SIM card in this bitch and it does everything I could ever ask of a phone, and for only $25 a month.
>deez nuts

/bmh/ - Beta Male Hate thread.

Tryhard gymbro edition

lmao look at this sad boy, doesn't even have an interesting life or any friends, has to take a mirror selfie cuz he needs all the girls to see how ripped he is cuz he never leaves the gym xD

>when she escapes the chestlet pit

Ugh, does anyone know where I can find a shut in with minimal social skills, low level education and intermediate barbell lifts?
I need a boyfriend and that's the perfect candidate.

Try the guy in your gym who is wearing all blackl, doesn't talk to anyone or even ask for a spotter, never does cardio, and never stares at your ass even though you want him to. He may only be there late at night if its a 24h gym. He may also be carrying around a carton of milk.

slutty stories time, girls!

you go girl. im such a prude lol

Why do we hate men, ladies?

Link this thread, I want to piss myself off

It's the slut subforum on myproana, a forum for deeply disturbed girls with eating disorders go to. You need an account and have a number of posts to access it, I just have those screencaps.

Just had to post on this because I don't think many of you guys have sufficient perspective to understand these types of girls. If you've known any girls with eating disorders, this will all make sense, and you won't find any of it surprising or appealing.

These girls all have severe borderline personality disorder. If you don't know what that means, it usually means they got raped or abused when they were kids so now they have zero emotional stability. I mean ZERO. These girls have major mental problems. They tend to be prone to impulsive behavior like self harm, drugs, alcohol, and yes, sex.

Looking at a site for girls with borderline personality disorder, yeah they are all going to have fucked around a lot, because that's part of how their mental illness works.

A lot of guys like dating them at first because they're so sex hungry, but then they start playing twisted mind games, flipping out on you over nothing, threatening to call the cops and say you raped them, causing trouble for you in any way they can if you displease them.

They're unstable mental cases. Perhaps you won't understand until you know a few, but you really don't want anything to do with them once you do. These are the girls that would fuck you and then call the cops the next day and tell them you raped them. Just for the hell of it. Or because they regret it. Or because they're in a bad mood.

Fucking mental cases. I've known a few and it's been enough. Even if you have the option, you really shouldn't touch these with a ten foot pole unless you don't value your freedom or reputation. They will destroy it without thinking if they get the idea to. It's truly playing with fire and it could even come back to burn you five years later when they have time to "think about it".

cont.

Glorify a nice LTR with a smart stable girl who loves you and cares about you, or even a ONS with a regular girl off Tinder. There's some good to that. Don't glorify these types of nutcases. They're just plain dangerous in our current society where women have the power to destroy a man with a single false claim, and truly the bottom of the barrel of the female gender.

>be me at gym
>everyone are staring at my ass
H-have I made it sisters?

Trust men, I know these types of girls. But the normalization of their behaviour pisses me off unbelievably.

either these are not your screencaps, or you browse lookism.com

can comfirm, one of my buddies dated a girl who had bpd, and i remember finding him at a train station talking to a bunch of cops

apparently his gf just completely flipped the fuck out for no reason, started attacking him and wouldn't calm down, so someone called the police

these women are fucking gross, srs

chad wouldn't touch them with a (his) 10 ft pole

You guys know there are men on this board too, right?

No one on this board looks like that

The guys on Veeky Forums are never around women so they don't believe they actually exist.

>the non bizarro Veeky Forums is already full of jealous faggots trying to tear others down

I'd say we are pretty female already

>tfw no Chad :'

B-bros stop, this joke is going too far...It hurts :(

just smile more retard, its that easy

man, skin quality is so fucking important. try this thought experiment.
>imagine a hideous, truly repulsive person with impeccable skin
doesnt matter whether male or female. I simply cannot imagine one, let alone recall any genuinely ugly human I met that had perfect skin with a healthy, glowing complexion

>those armpits
yikes

what clit size do men prefer? my is two inches. Does jelqing work? is it even possible to increase pussy size?

kek

What do I need to do to get a body like this?

Fork putdowns x F

yaaassss remember, healthy at every size my queens! Now who wants to binge some harry potter with red wine? I got the new Ed Sheeran album too!

Cardio

pls be paris

Hey fem/fit/

Today i have been bouldering with my bf. It was very nice. I really am glad to have him as a training buddy and as a partner. ^^ We were pretty happy today when we realized we're making improvements in what route difficulties we can climb. We also plan on running together soon.

What sports do you do with your bf? =)

Is SS a meme routine ?

please b in london

SS is a meme routine in every version of Veeky Forums

Sure kiddo

kek

How do i work out my throat so I can jam shit in there better?

my girlfriends and I usually practice on random guys that make witty comments on Veeky Forums

No it's great for putting on a bit of fat on the hips and chest, while still not looking like a man or something

>So I will just continue sitting around and be a fat slob thanks to your advice. Ty user

>mfw british army sounds a million times better than the crops was

>no homo

ela a shit
ash best girl

>haven't done that yet bc he's currently in jail
lost here

Will eating onions turn me into an oniongirl?