Can you get gainz w/out lifting

can you get gainz w/out lifting

lets say
just by doing body weight exercises

Sure if you're fat or starting from skelly.

But you'll max out pretty quick.

no

now delete your thread

why not

wdym 'max out'

read the sticky and then kill yourself

yes. my 1rm bench from only doing body weight was 150kg
i have been stronger and looked better than 90% of Veeky Forums and i keep getting told by people here i have no clue what i am talking about.
train till failure every day, never stick to a routine as as you body will learn it.
i am currently weak as fuck because i took up binge drinking and fucking bitches.

don't listen to retards here, at 100 strict form pushups i can bench 120kg.

basically keep a reasonable amount of cardio up, train every day to failure don't be a pussy and have rest days, your doing body weight your not going to injury yourself unless you are some sort of super retard. You can easily pass what these tards think the natty limit is with not but body weight

>I'm afraid of doing the weight lifting

lmao you're retarded

Yes, you can gain a decent amount of muscle. But the funniest part of bodyweight training is learning how to do Levers, Human Flag, Planche, Muscle ups...

Yes.
But it is not as fast as lifting, and when you are strong enough your body weight won't be enough for you.

you get gains in BWE by losing weight

Your goal with any kind of physical training is to make your body adapt to the training.
After a couple of weeks your body will get used to the bodyweight exercises, and you'll have to ramp up the difficulty somehow.
You could move from something like push-ups to handstand push-ups, it's a bit different but definitely harder, or you could just increase the number of push-ups you do. That just trains endurance, and it's not very effective for anything other than the specific task you're training (strength and work capacity easily translate to different exercises and activities, with just a bit of training), so most people feel it's sorta useless.
You'll be training for something you don't really care for, while with a barbell you'd just increase the weight.

actually helpful thx

just put weights inside a backpack

Bullshit. Back when I was in the Army a few guys from my unit decided to start lifting. Most of us were probably capable of doing 75-100 push ups in a go were starting bench between 1 and 2 plates. No one without lifting is going to just go in on a 3 plate bench.

>yes. my 1rm bench from only doing body weight was 150kg
no.

Gains, yes. But you will plateau. When you do, you'll be doing the body weight shit to maintain what you've gained.

Best bet if you're dead set on body weight shit (like maybe you're a broke mofo like me) is mix it up. Push ups & sit ups daily, then any 5 of a list of 20 other things on top of it for example.

>i have been stronger and looked better than 90% of Veeky Forums
Is this a meme? Why is everyone on Veeky Forums better than 90% of Veeky Forums?

thats way harder than just lifting shit damn

Weighted dips [tips] and pullups aren't truly bodyweight but they work out really well.

150kg is like 300 something pounds. few people can lift that much
did they train to failure ever day? seriously have you even met a person with the dedication to do that. when you push yourself past your minds breaking point your body can achieve amazing things. i could do 500 pushups at the time
you keep telling yourself that buddy. i don't need you validation to know what i have already achived

what if like, you did push ups with one arm instead of two
it would be like way harder bro
fucking ssfags, hate em

>pullups aren't truly bodyweight

all tendie diet when? sick protein gains and good for you tastes great

>never stick to a routine as as you body will learn it.
nice broscience retard

up

nice retardation bro
>not knowing that mixing it up confuses your body and burns more energy.
your body adapts to repetitive motions. why do you think so many people here have trouble progressing.
sure progress wont stop completely if you have any idea what your doing but it will slow noticeably as compared to different motions every day