Hairstyles of Veeky Forums

post 'em

I just give myself a no. 8 all over and tidy up the back of my neck a bit. Saves money and looks better on me since I've stopped shaving and grown a full beard.

anything that covers your forehead is for fucking faggots....

Y

>....
This reminds me of the people who start off a reply with "sweety"

because covering the forehead is weeaboo and emo culture where it's more about distracting their ugly chubby faces with their hairs.

you see this in asian cultures a lot. stupid looking fucking bangs to cover up their hairs because everyone eats high salt high fat diets like ramen noodles. They get moon faces or potato faces so they're like hurr let me get this anime hairstyle to distract from my fucking face.

Good hairstyles show off more features of your face. Not cover it up.

Did you get tricked by a handsome young man with long hair into some old fashion tummy stick, user?

Nobody has this hairstyle anymore... Except us

>doesn't understand the concept of faces shapes
Imagine being this angry at anime.

Fuck off Logan Paul

No, I understand the concept of face shapes and bodyfat %.

Which is why you're fucking garbage ugly chub face needs to cover up your disgusting face instead of showing it off.

Keep covering your forehead, you realize your bangs look like a fucking rat fur right?

>Which is why you're fucking garbage ugly chub face needs to cover up your disgusting face instead of showing it off.
>Keep covering your forehead, you realize your bangs look like a fucking rat fur right
>a grown man is this angry about a hairstyle

They call me John Snowball

In the sunlight I'm a redhead

I'm so sorry to hear that

It's not that bad though, I kinda like it. It will be a good match with a beard so I hope I don't need to wait 10 years until it grows.

but red hair is awesome

>friend is learning to become a hair stylist
>she wants to cut my hair on Friday
>afraid Im gonna end up a soy

guess you don't go in the sunlight often then, huh?

how to achieve winter soldier hair

Don't go to a barber for as long as it takes your hair to grow out that long? Fucks sake what is wrong with this site sometimes

more like Jon Soyboy amirite?
But seriously, I can see the suicide in your eyes

>soyboy lips

Get rid of the facial hair, I know you think it makes you look more like a man or le viking meme but you seem to have a good jaw and it actually makes you look like a disgusting soyboy.

Currently growing it out but when I do get it cut I think I'll ask for this, I even look like him and it seems like a good fit.

I just noticed that this guy is literally wearing a glove on his artificial arm but not his real one

>if dis nigga dont shut the fuck up

I always wondered why my lips are pale. Anything I can do? Is it because I've ginger genes?

metal slips, but leather doesn't

That's why you always use a proper skin on your sexbot

this

Anything that covers your forehead is exclusively for males. The hairstyle in OP's picture can ONLY be pulled off by a dude

get on my level

churka

I have the retard hair.

I just shave it every 4 or so months. Looks great, girls love it. Styled hair cuts are a scam. Do you think cavemen styled there hair?

their

No, but they reproduced by rape

Can I skinhead?
Autistic so hate having my hair cut.
Will straight buzzing it down work?

And beard or no beard?

I doubt they did but at the same time I’m not a caveman so yeah.

You are still genetically a caveman, as are the girls you are trying to impress. They don't have any genes that say "I wish this guy got his hair cut and slick and slime with short back and sides".

You look totally lame.

>Can I skinhead?
post side profile
>Autistic so hate having my hair cut.
can relate
>Will straight buzzing it down work?
only if you have a good hairline
>beard or no beard
no beard

thinning haircel cope

Receding hairline.

How do I style a beard if I do grow another? Just make it tidy etc.

Only side pic I got atm - much longer hair atm

You have a good skull, bulk up and you can go skinhead.
Go for a stubble, not a beard.

I tried to grow my hair long once, people kept referring to me as Jesus at the gym.

Hi there.

Haircuts as often as I wash my car, every two weeks.

Nordic master race

gay as fuck

what is going through this guys mind. such a seductive look

Tie the hair in a bun bro

This. Shows how insecure you are with your appearance that you try to cover your face

literally so gay

>guy

Shaved or stlye are the only 2 choices for me my hair only gets thicker after about 5 inchs

lmao savage

tfw no more cute twink bf

>Tie the hair in a bun bro

This is the gayest thing you can possibly do with long hair, next to straight down like a highschool emo.

I don't understand how wouldn't be a good thing.

The forehead is literally just a smooth surface, there's nothing to cover. You faggots get hung up on anything

Longer hair is fucking annoying when you are sweating in the gym

It's actually a biological female

Army cut for me

The forehead has always been a symbol of pride in many cultures. Covering it shows you have shame in yourself

>runs into the forest
>runs back out
>mask u sumthin Veeky Forums how you gon survive

This a boy or girl?

Tfw I have the only good haircut in the thread

pic unrelated btw

This image still hurts my soul.

WTF

Yeah its not like they got those nigs off the street. They went to a fertility clinic and got implanted some leftover frozen embryos from "unprivileged" parents because they are pro life or something

This hurts my eyes

plz be my bf

>The forehead has always been a symbol of pride in many cultures
source?
Google doesn't find anything

Nothing masculine kid

lol norwoodcel detected