Anyone else vape sativas then work out? how is it going for you?

anyone else vape sativas then work out? how is it going for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6090909
scholar.colorado.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2022&context=honr_theses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

only on high rep days. Feel no pain, helps a lot with hypertrophy leg day

Nah I've been trying to cut down on weed.
I used to abuse DXM to get high.
So when I started smoking weed, about 8 months in I developed schizophrenia from the brain damage.
I had to take some anti-psychotic medication (combination of 2) to kill the voice. Then I started smoking again, the voice returned (yes even if I'm not smoking).
So now I'm trying to live a life without weed.
Besides I feel burnt out from smoking so much, it's like I need it to feel happy in general.

Not good man.

Used to smoke daily both indica and sativa before workouts, after , etc, but I recently took a break and realized sobriety is pretty cool. Though I do enjoy a joint after a week or two feels good man

looking for feedback because I use weed more for recovery (indicas or topical stuff for sore muscles), not sure if my heart rate needs to be more jacked when working out

Recovery? Weed decreases testosterone. It impedes recovery you fucking fool. You are smoking a drug to increase happiness and to be zombified.

it's safer than the water you put in your brotein shake bro

Why do you type stupid shit like this? I don't drink tap water. Brotein means semen.
Kill yourself.

Weed dries up your amygdala over time, but you'll find that out soon you addict.

if you drink enough water you will die, you cannot consume enough weed to OD
sounds like your amygdala needs shrinking you fearful bitch

>Not putting LSD in your protein shake so you can so your workout can transcend time and space
Never going to make it

DUDE WEED LMAO

>Weed decreases testosterone

No, it doesn't.

>if you drink enough water you will die
typing more stupid shit
it's impossible to die drinking water if you allow yourself to pee
that's why people drink gallons of water when they're losing weight you fucking garbage retard

>hurr i heard about that radio show so let me talk about that like a retard without even knowing much about it. Bet you need to google amygdala to even know what it is you garbage addict. Oh wait you won't because your motivation is all gone.
kill yourself.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6090909

Yea it does retard

sounds like your amgydala got u a little caremad there

Lol mad
Why do you care what other people do, user?

>le us gov research
omg weed is bad for you?

>invalid, government funded study from 1984
>unsupported and in fact contradicted by countless other studies

I wish the internet wasn't around anymore. I'm so sick of stupid people like you thinking they know anything because they can spit out a URL.

Knowledge used to be the domain of the educated and now persons like you have convinced themselves that they posess knowledge becuase they can google for it and paste the first result. It's not the same thing but you really don't comprehend that and aren't capable of it.

post your body
oh wait you look like shit

I was talking about our brains. Post yours.

Oh wait, you did, and it's a slurry of uneducated, ignorant, low-IQ diarrhea.

>dude Trump hates weed and so does my frat don't smoke faggot
faggot

Keep posting garbage on Veeky Forums. That's the only thing that'll come out of your addicted garbage brain with a shrunken amygdala and low test production.

>tfw when your amygdala is big enough to handle a few puffs

t. over developed amygdala psychotic right wing pragmatist nigger

scholar.colorado.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2022&context=honr_theses

Actively ruining your brain for the rest of your life to feel a little happiness and drowsiness. Literally zombifying your potential. Crutch drug for broken sad people.

>Tfw addicted to the herbal jew
I... just can't stop... please help me... it's ruining my life

I still have a medical card. Used to spend at least $70 every 2 weeks on weed. Now it's like $70 every 2 months.

Lay low on weed guys. It will destroy your life if you're smoking it everyday.
Also you don't need to smoke to sleep, all it does it fuck up your deep sleep so you won't even get to dream.

I Know it's tough, but don't buy anymore when you run out. After a couple days of being sober you can start to enjoy life again. Also, look into meditation and becoming present to the moment. Once you learn to find inner happiness, you'll realize that you don't need any external influence to enjoy your life. That need to get high is all in your mind

What does the voice tell you?

drink your ovaltine

lmao

>I don't drink tap water
How does it feel to live in an undeveloped shithole?

>Posts shit
>Get's his shit returned right in his stupid face
>Hurr what about iur ceps bro

post workout bake?
god tier

the mental clarity from a hard workout plus the weed is like magic

Sad!

best sativas for working out?
>durban poison
>green crack
>sour diesel
>???

I'm starting that road today brother, starting cut and cutting weed
have got way too dependent

protip: smoking certain strains actually makes you less hungry, research it

Chairman Mao and arabian goggles are pretty good.
Same with nuclear flatus and yellow snow

yes
good

>t. former $15/day pot habit
>was sober 5 years
>now $100 of weed/vape pen will last me 4-6 months

Working out stoned is the greatest stress relief in the world. It enhances mind/body connection.

Pure CBD on days when you feel like you need to use NSAIDs is the patrician way to knock out inflammation.

arnold smoked weed all of the anti weed anons ITT should get out of Veeky Forums

Which vaporiser do you use? Got a flowermate 5.0s and seems to burn weed faast

not that user, but if you want the very best non portable solution get an e-nano (epicvape) and one of the bong adapters and use it with a bong - super economical and vape bongs are still an amazingly well kept secret, easiest on your lungs

>While some studies have concluded that no reduction is taking place in the hippocampus, for example (2,12,15) other studies will conclude that the region is in fact expanding in shape (46), while other studies will conclude that no significant volume or shape change is occurring (2,12,14,15,45). Such mixed results strongly imply that additional factors exist beyond what have been so far considered.
Is anyone going to post something that remotely resembles evidence or is this the absolute state of fit

they'd rather post soyboy memes and softcore

>200 dollars for some magic flight garbage

lol

vape oils. vaping herb is a watse of time money and effort

terpenes my man...if you want strain specific effects flower is the only way to go and yes I have weed nerd shit for oils too, went back to flower

I did get memed into buying a magic flight launch box and yes that's a piece of shit

terpenes are manually added to high quality oils now.

vaping bud just isn't ever worth it. it's an inferior and wasteful method as you never get a full hit ever.

I know they are added, but something is lost when extracting and recombining things, and it also means oil quality is very dependent on the skill of the chemist or whatever processing it, flower is harder to fuck up

you are inhaling fewer inactive ingredients I'll give you that