You will never be this alpha

While youre alone jacking off on a friday night some legit gay fag is having body shots done off his body by a bunch of QTs

the fuck do I care

>tfw I will never have a sex dungeon filled with hot slaves that worship me
What's so good about some thots?

I lose all interest in females after cumming.
So I just masturbate and do my work.

hi Tyr

is that the white supremacist black sun?

fpbp

spotted the fitizen

No it's a slavic kolovrat you dumb ass american

I think i already saw a picture of him posted of him in a balaklava holding an Ak-47

Posted on Veeky Forums*

Is he russian?

>got the same tattoo in the same spot
It's not cringy right?

he is a subhuman these women are filth I spit on them and their fathers

>alone on a friday
i wish. hooked up with a girl for netflix n chill. she was fat as fuck and her place was so filthy that i actually just chilled. goddamn. why are women in this generation so fucked up? its hard to find someone who isn't:
>a ham planet
>can't do basic "adulting" things like hygiene, cleanliness, pay their fucking bills
>covered in tattoos
>will come back in a week saying i raped them because "muh eyes said no...yes can mean no"

I thought traps were a meme but now i'm starting to think a skinny, effeminate guy would actually be LESS degenerate than millenial pussy

That's not the Black Sun.

And to be fair the Black Sun wasn't didn't have that stigma attached to it until the Nazis appropriated it. Which is a shame because it's a pretty bitchin' symbol tbqh.

Its very VERY cringy, if you have it nobody EVER will drink shots from your BODY on a friday night.

>Wasn't didn't

Didn't*

Sperged out typing for some reason

>fucking fat bitches who don't have shit together
you enable this behavior user. they don't bring anything to the table and yet still get to fuck decent looking guys

>any girl that doesn't eat too much and wears makeup is qt

no

i didn't fuck her. i said i just chilled. as in, i literally netflix and chilled. she wanted it but i didn't give it. i'm sad, but i know i'd be sadder if i nutted

Maybe, or he could be from any other slavic country (Poland, Bulgaria, Serbia...)

sorry dude, all women are trash. at this point really the best thing would be for north korea to nuke us

Couldnt you have gotten a blowie at least? I mean, she prob just thinks u r autistic now

I'm not that guy, but have you ever tried to maintain an erection while some pig is slobbering all over your dick? it can't be done

that was the big issue. that and the unclean house. i know that sound faggy but i'm pretty tidy and some chunk sucking me off in a TLC hoarders environment while something akin to mildew assails my nostrils isn't gonna help blood flow downtown

i have it as a part of another tattoo and people go crazy when i tell them its a svastika

> have you ever tried to maintain an erection while some pig is slobbering all over your dick?

Yea,was actually much easier than fucking cause you can easily close ur eyes and imagine a dog licking peanut butter off of you or smthing instead.