Free flat bench

>free flat bench
>guy drags bench into the squat rack right next to it
How does this make you feel?

The whole entire bench press??

Lobviously not

I swoop it when he's mid set because I'm truly /devilish/

Probably trying to do some variation of pin press. Guessing later he moves the safeties up?

what was he doing with it?
box squats?

You mean he put the bench back in the press rack

Guy probably just wants the safety bars of the squat rack . Also y no bench presses come with safety bars, think about it, no more rolls of shame.

Every gym bench pressing setup I've seen has hooks that are low enough down you should be able to put the bar in there unless you're retarded and way overestimate yourself

This is true, but said hooks are right above the head/neck area, not a very natural place to take the bar when shit gets real

Nah, in this instance and every I've seen he just did a flat bench press

This
Not an argument, bench press failure may happen even if you're experienced. Experienced lifters ask for spotters when they have to press heavy, if no one is around pressing in the power rack is the best replacement for a spotter.

Hmmm must be adult onset autismo.

Did he move the bar aswell, the bench does not appear to have one

Nah it was on the bar rack thing

I do that if I am lifting heavy. Go fuck yourself.

>can't adjust the benches
ghetto, rinky-dink dumbshits

Why can no one on this board every take a picture correctly?

I remember doing that because my gym's benches were retarded and if you hit the pins while racking the bar they would literally fall off.

I have a home gym so you tell me poor

>bench or die
only the strong survive, if its not high-stakes you won't make it. Go back to squatting in the smith machine bubble boy.