How much coffee do you drink?

How much coffee do you drink?

Will I make it if I drink coffee?

Drinking coffee makes my face extremely dry.

Drinking coffee makes me unable to get an erection

drinking coffee makes my face moist and enables a massive erection

> coffee drinkers

D R O P P E D

POCAD

Pot Of Coffee A Day

I'm almost certain there's a link between coffee and being a nu-male. So no. Take a look around next time you're in a coffee shop at all the scrawny fucks slurping on their macchiatos.

>macchiatos
We're talking about coffee here, user

I drink too much coffee but that first cup of the day feels so good. My gf says my cums tastes bitter when I've had too much so I'm trying to tone it down

Of course someone who is going to pay 5 dollars or more a day for one fucking cup of coffee is going to be a numale. Real men brew their own.

T. Baby face coffee slurpers
>haha can't live without my Starbucks haha

Real men drink tea

No, there is a link between vegan cappachiatoachinos with extra soy milk and 9 grams of sugar and being a numale. Of all the people I know who drink black coffee 90% are bearmode masculine.

Well I'm super addicted to coffee. I've recently started reading shawn stevensons book about sleep and It practically says it fucks your sleep quality. Stay away from coffee but use it's effect when you really need it. Or limit yourself to one cup right after getting up (or not later thatn 2pm). Try not to drink for more than 200mg caffeine.

I... I usually end up drinking 6-8 black coffees every few days.. I have "breaks," where I snap and end up making just 1 coffee for.. you know? "a taste test," and end up making a lot of them as the night progresses. My excuse is so I don't drink, but I usually end up drinking the next night.

not that much anymore because it gives me the shits. started sipping
S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 8
I
P
B
O
Y
S

Britfag detected

Don't do too much of it, or you'll get stim dick.

Used to drink 4 cups a day and it gave me ED that took years to recover from.

Drinking coffee made me impotent.

>drinking coffee

I drink 9-12 cups a day.

Honestly coffee tastes amazing. Just don’t drink a lot of it before sex as it lowers your erecrion quality

enjoy your estrogen

Thats weird. I tried looking up ED with coffee and some sites were saying caffeine can actually help with it rather than do harm.

have you tried
>that first sip

>not drinking onion tea

I drink it decently often. Even some decaf if it’s later and social. 1-3 cups a day. I’ve been told I make it way too strong but I disagree, coffee should be strong or it’s just more like tea. I’ve heard about addiction and headaches but I’ll drop it and caffeine entirely for a month and not even feel it. It might be genetics since I’m genetically predisposed towards cigarettes but who knows

>I’m genetically predisposed towards cigarettes

What the fuck does that even mean

>i like the smell of it

it's just a pathetic excuse

>genetically predisposed to going to the store, buying cigarettes, pulling out a lighter and smoking a cigarette

Means my family smoked like crazy and when I tried one it was like nothing. By that I mean it was pretty easy to keep smoking. Easy to kick though so who knows. I just assumed from my health teacher years ago because that’s what she said.

literally 90% of my relatives are chronic smokers and the other 10% have managed to quit. it's disgusting. i assume something like that is what you mean by "predisposed" but it should instead make you realise how shitty of a habit it is and what it does to peoples health. sorry for my bad english, i just have bad experience with smokers through my whole life. also i fucking hate people who constantly smoke near small children, especially when it's the fucking parents.

Yeah more or less that. I also lived in a really polluted city. Thankfully when I visited the ones who are still smoking take it outside. And when they visit they know not to bring that shit in. People judging me here but i smoked for like two months and I wasn’t taught better.

GOCAD

Coffe gives me terrible anxiety but at the same time I'm fatigued without it.
I think my adrenals are blown the FUCK out

if you like coffee but get anxiety, take it with l-theanine.

shit is the aminoacid from the gods.

like holy shit coffee with l-theanine is the only thing that fixes my social autism. I try only to drink coffee a couple days a week, but when I do I`m a different, happy, social person.

I hardly take coffee, but yesterday I bought one( black) and now my piss smells like coffee. Is this normal?

Get the fuck outta here with your leaf sewage you pansy fuck

No, just did that today and it's 2am I can't fucking sleep even though I had it at 10am

Get on my level pleb

Coffee is the aryan beverage of choice

Drink a large long black every day.

Water and coffee beans.

Milk is for sissies.

>Drink a large long black every day.
*suck