What experiences have you had with body mogging? Were you the victim, predator, or standby? How can we cope with this?

what experiences have you had with body mogging? Were you the victim, predator, or standby? How can we cope with this?

3, 1, 2, 4

I can't really say I've been mogged. Must be terrible.

>fridge titlet over the goddessthat is 1

>tfw no matter how much girls workout they'll NEVER get a great set of tits
seriously how do they cope?

>shit taste
yeah, we already know

4, 3, 1, 2 is the correct way.

Somebody tell me the origin of the word mog.

Why do you think asses became so popular in recent years? Chestlet trying to fool men into thinking tits aren't GOAT.

>being 6'2 and mogging manlets all day
best feel in the world

3, 3, 3, 2.9999999999999

Is that Christina Model? Because it looks like her.

exactly what i was thinking

>Somebody tell me the origin of the word mog.
mog
/mɒɡ/
noun British informal
noun: mog; plural noun: mogs

another term for moggie.

They just wiped it on with their hands for the photo didn't they.

I heightmog my 5'6 friend, and he jawmogs me(but cheats because he hides his jaw with the beard pic related)

I usually mog everyone around me.

it's amog = alpha male of the group, so out of a group of guys 'who's the alpha?'. but on psl forums it got overused for everything and it's now just mog which means looks better than. can also be applied in otherways 'he IQ mogged me' = he looked smarter than me. 'my neck mogs his' = my neck is thicker than his.

Goddamn, Veeky Forums has some insanely shit taste.

goddamn i wana fuck #1

So does every man on the planet.
Insanely unfair imbalance.
Sexbots when

I once told a guy who'd been sqatting to leave the weight on when he was done, and started OHPing it (a plate) since there was a cute girl right there
Felt like an asshole though, I don't know why people go out of their way to show up others at all times like some clearly do.
I was doing some curls not too long ago and bumped into a cute girl getting dumbbells, she said "oh sorry" and all that then her manlet bf spent the rest of the session standing inches in front of me and breaking his back to heave-curl dumbbells one level heavier than what I was doing, at the exact same time I was doing sets.

>be me
>5'10 6.5/10 face
>in a club with two other friends
>one is 6'2 7/10 face
>other one is 6'4 8/10 face
>they don't lift at all
>two girls nearby, they start coming closer to our group
>I look around, look again and they're both making out with the girls
>felt like complete shit after that, so I just went outside to talk to some other friend who were in the same club

Will it ever end, bros...?

1 and 2 same time

>1 and 2 same time
but...you only have one dik...

>the height of each person in this story directly correlates with their face rating

The wiped it on each other for the photo, it's in a video

The wiped it on each other for the photo, it's in a video
jesus christ
source??

It comes from transmogrify in WoW. It means to make something look different than it actually is.

>there are people that don't choose the actual goddess that is 1
What the fuck guys

I have hams because I do a lot of leg curls so I can hammog all natties

Hi, I've been away for literally the last 5 seconds, and can anyone tell me what mogging is? Its fucking impossible to keep up with the lingo, I swear to fuck.

Jesus.

1,2,3,4. This is the objective ranking.

Happens abroad a lot being 6ft2 and build puts you head and shoulders above manlets, at home I get size mogged almost daily in public transport though

non-mogger detected

>but...you only have one dik...

having an enthusiastic average looking girl visciously chawing down on the vag and butthole of a pink nippled cow goddess would spontaneously make me grow an extra penis

I don't understand it either honestly.

mogging is pretty much when somebody completely outshows you, for example, being 5'8 and getting height mogged by a roomful of people about 5'10, or roiding for a year and getting physique mogged by a natural like that dude on fraud

Ally

The hell is mogging?

Until someone has more muscle mass than you lmao, height doesn't matter unless you're a jacked tall guy cause than even manlets can mog you

Yeah but if 5'10" guys are dyels than a muscular 5'8" guy would mog them

yea, maybe body mog them, but he's still height mogged by them

the true path to enlightenment is realizing everybody mogs and is mogged in one way or another, and accepting this and not allowing it to bother you

English please

I know Veeky Forums is populated by a bunch of homos, but jesus christ. How can you pass on those udders in favor of the 0 hips?

The real question is which one is getting mogged?

MY MAN

I honestly think we're going beyond English by now. Soon enough we'll be communicating like those fucktard-savants from the book Blindsight, only more autistic.

The girl on the left in that pic is more attractive.

Judge me.

>blindsight
My man

i thank the gods that everyone in my group of friends is around the same height, attractiveness and size (muscle wise).

what that mean?

>manlets moggin anyone
when will they learn?

when, in a group photo, someone is way more attractive than the rest and steals the show, pic related

Every time a gym thot tries to workout in front of me in their revealing outfits I hike up my shorts into hot pants and thigh MOG them.

My fucking negro. The only sane person ITT.

Agreed.

Pretty sure anyone who disagrees is engaged in some weird sour grapes style denialism.

Just wear short shorts