How does it feel?

>tfw you realize Bale is a dicklet
>Bateman is just insecure because he's a dicklet
How will Veeky Forumsizen dicklets ever recover?!

No, seriously, if you search for "Patric Bateman Body" there are stills from when he's running after the whore with the chainsaw, and you can see his dick. It's like a Renaissance sculpture.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/0mLT6
imgur.com/a/JVwcl
theguardian.com/film/2015/may/01/robert-downey-jr-indie-movies-exhausting-and-sometimes-suck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i know its bait but w.e
for the nude scenes he wore a cock sock,something like that.wasnt fully nude

and besides flaccid dicks look small.they are FLACCID.

op is just jealous of one of the best aesthetic bodies +good face+money+fame.

i have what looks like it will be a micro penis when I'm flaccid probably under an inch.
grows to 7'1/2 by 6'1/2 .

flaccid is absolutely no indicator

This is why the "I WAS IN THE POOL" episode of Seinfeld pisses me off. Even if he wasnt in the pool it wouldn't matter. Unless hes got a raging boner for some odd reason.

grower not s shower
me too, this is a sign of higher evolution
imagine having a big floppy dick all the time?
In the past people with big floppies usually got them ripped off by a lion or snagged on a branch

literally what ?
I know the episode but no idea what youre babbling about

no worries, i was talking to some gay dudes about dick sizes and they said they can tell if someone is a growner or a shower due to the folds on the shaft of the penis.

A girl walks in on him after he gets out of the pool and is changing. Shd laughs at how small his dick was. Im saying that even if he wasnt in the pool it wouldn't have mattered. He was most likely flaccid and she was making fun of him behind his back about how small his flaccid dick was.

ok but theres still shrinkage and making fun of dicklets
therefore small shrunken penis from the cold water, you got an episode

>for the nude scenes he wore a cock sock,something like that.wasnt fully nude
imgur.com/a/0mLT6

>le micropenis into monster meme
WEW! A microdick is

I don't know, I don't look at dicks that carefully, but apparently gays can tell.

A dick that's big and flacid probably has more "stable" skin or something, whereas a small dick that needs to grow more needs more of a stretch, and when that snaps back it causes to be a sleeve around the shaft, that's somewhat more loose.

I don't know, as I've said, I haven't looked at dicks, either size, all that often and speculated about the dynamics of the skin around the shaft.

I have an absolute telescopic dick. Flaccid it retracts so small that my shaft is actually shorter than the tip.
Erect it's 7 inches but anyways
>implying his dick size would affect my state of happiness in any way

>WEW! A microdick is

t. retard shower
there are indeed examples of quadrupling in size. Mine's smaller than my fucking thumb after a workout and goes to 8 erect

Idk man she seems like a cunt with terrible judgement. George was pretty alpha at the end of the episode though making her eat non-kosher? I believe it was.

>oh dont worry, its barely in the food
>you could say there was some shrinkage

Yes it was some lobster Kramer found in a trap in the ocean and just assumed he was allowed to take it

good ol' kramer

That is average at worst. OP is a retard.

His balls are tiny, granted, but that's just from the light cycle of steroids he did for the role. They're probably back to normal by now.

Kramer=George>Jerry>Elaine

Co-worker recently told me Geoege is too whiny to be her favorite but he's perfect in my eyes to be honest.

>whereas a small dick that needs to grow more needs more of a stretch, and when that snaps back it causes to be a sleeve around the shaft, that's somewhat more loose.
Not that guy/OP, but mine's 3.5" flaccid, has so much loose skin it creates a literal trunk, yet doesn't grow beyond 6". Your faggot friends don't know shit.

I wish they were right though. I want an 8" dick...

That body would be achievable natty right? Bale just took steroids due to time constraints?

How is Jerry better than Elaine? He never does anything interesting. He is by far the most bland character of them all. He just works as a link between the other, actually funny characters. He's the lowest common denominator.

Elaine is reddit the person

>le quirky bad dancing
>I hate people who are against abortion! Oh no my bf is against it! How much more quirk can you get?!

Jerry is a fucking alpha who pulls bitches in left and right and makes the show 10 times more entertaining with the stand up bits.

but being against abortion is pretty barbaric
anyway yes the early George was pretty whiny, and Kramer was more restrained and normal

Yes. Pretty much all those male actors (Prat, Evans, etc) that went from decent to superhero all were on steroids to some degree, no matter what any fanboy tries to say. Most, if not all, their bodies are achievable natty, but you are right, it's a time thing. They often have 6 months to a year to get in that shape.

>be RDJ
>get paid more than anyone
>don't have to train cause you wear an armor anyway
>basically play yourself
>don't ruin your body with steroids, hoard your cash, get back to making real films in a few years
>lay back with your buddy Mel and expose Hollywood
Is he the CHADest CapeActor?

ok

Guys, if Terrence Howard can function in society and fuck thots with this dick, all of us are fine, don't sweat it.

imgur.com/a/JVwcl

your dick looks pathetic flaccid as well op

Well yeah. It's uncircumcised, 3.5"x4" (4"x4" if I press to the bone, beyond the fatpad) and my balls are really big, not to mention the sack has a LOT of loose skin.

>Being for abortion is pretty barbaric

FTFY

>get back to making real films in a few years

LOL

He's capeshit for life

>When asked by Entertainment Weekly Radio whether he ever felt like making “a $500,000 budget indie movie” after finishing work on a blockbuster, the actor’s response was unambiguous.

>“No,” said Downey Jr. “Because they’re exhausting and sometimes they suck and then you just go, ‘What was I thinking?’

>“But I’m interested in doing all different kinds of movies. Sometimes the little movies are the ones that wind up taking the most out of you because they’re like, ‘Hey, man, we’re just running a couple of days behind. Do you think you can stay through your birthday and then come back on the fourth of July? And, by the way, like the crew – can you pay for the craft services?’”

>“‘And, oh, by the way, man, when we go to Sundance, it’s like, can we just sit you in a chair and you can sell this for six days in a row so that we’ll make 180 bucks when it opens in one theater? God, this is so powerful what we’re doing. What do you think of the movie? You saw it last night?’”

>“I thought it’s mediocre.”

>“‘Yeah, isn’t it the greatest? Man, everyone’s an artist here.’”

>“Actually, most of you are kind of inexperienced and lame.”

>Responding to Birdman director Alejandro González Iñárritu’s claim that superhero films amounted to “cultural genocide” Downey said: “I respect the heck out of him and I think for a man whose native tongue is Spanish to be able to put together a phrase like cultural genocide just speaks to how bright he is.”

theguardian.com/film/2015/may/01/robert-downey-jr-indie-movies-exhausting-and-sometimes-suck

He's stated he's done after Infinity War. Come on, the guy was an Oscar Nominee who nailed Chaplin before the drugs overtook him. He'll be alright, he just needs a bit of time. If fucking McConaughey managed to unJUST himself from starring RomComs for decades, Downey can too.

Oh no no no! How can women resist the BEE-BEE-CEE?!