Femanon needs a doctor

any other femanon drinks birth control pills and has a severe allergy to dust?
Do you use corticosteroids nasal sprays and birth control pills? Does it make you slowly but inevitably gain weight? ALL THE WEIGHT IS ON my freaking ass cuz all the hormones.

It's driving me nuts. I stopped with the sprays, but the weight just keeps going up.

Really could use Veeky Forums users experience on that, internet topics all full of super moms and mongoloid, can't trust their opinion.

Other urls found in this thread:

progesteronetherapy.com/progesterone-and-conception.html#axzz2PsRrU292
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1700732
newsweek.com/breast-cancer-birth-control-may-increase-risk-38-percent-736039
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29145752
ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/abs/10.1176/appi.ajp.2017.17060616
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27680324
amazon.com/Radha-Beauty-USDA-Certified-Organic/dp/B00LNOV8JO
nature.com/articles/srep33711
livescience.com/49500-coffee-melanoma.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24740588
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2098524
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074486/
nature.com/articles/nutd201419
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/37/3/416.long
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3653618/Now-drinking-coffee-protect-against-liver-diseases-Molecule-contained-caffeine-thought-slow-growth-tissues-damage-organ.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3218048/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18513215
clincancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/21/8/1877
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/bjd.13114/abstract
parentherald.com/articles/41386/20160505/substance-in-coffee-cures-baldness-research-suggested-caffeine-for-treatment.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11557177
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20034049
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24267865
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21987293
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22349085
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20737165
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18458357
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. Mfw thinking of you hurting

Don't care if I get 10 bad and 1 useful.

You can't kill what is dead inside and HAS NO LIFE.

>fucking up your body's ovarian cycle so you can be a massive whore and fuck BBC daily
i hope you get aids you moronic roastie

Op here. In a happy and fulfilling relationship, else I wouldn't drink that shit.

Whores don't go to chan man, too little time looking for a dick to sit on.

Next nonfemanon plzzzzzz

why the fuck are you taking birth control
i know more women than not that are pretty much infertile because of that shit
nevermind the craziness it does to your mind

fuck our dead society, it deserves to burn

sure thing roastie
instead of avoiding fucking in your window in a monogamous relationship for 5 days you had to get pills that allow you to fuck any time
you are a disgusting whore and should kill yourself

Doesn't make your mind crazy. Tho you do tend to react more sensitive, kinda get sad much easier, even if you are very aware of it.
Taking it cuz acne, irregular cycle and relationship.

>Taking it cuz massive whore and crave the BBC
ftfy

Get an iud. It's more effective and less hormonal because it's localized. Not carpet bombing your system with hormones.

You too, my man. You too.

>Unironically getting oral hormones to let your twink bf creampie you
Get an IUD you retard, or do the pullout, or use condoms
I've never asked my girl to take birth control

The doctor said that any other things than pills I am taking would make my skin go back to pizza state.

I haven't heard of Iud, Its probably called something else in my country, I will check it out, many thanks :).

Meh, mirena or something like that is the brand. Would recommend. Also you need to post ass for us. You know the rules.

Go to /adv/ with this. There is no hope for you here. I am sorry.

How do I post it, if I am sitting on it?

Not gonna happen brah

>seeking medical advice on Veeky Forums

Fit people know the best :)

>femanon here oh man you guys my ass is getting so fat please help

i am amazed that we're 15 posts in and no one has used the words 'pics' or 'thicc' yet

Didn't Lyle McDouche recently wrote a book on wimminz hormones and lifting?

Trying to prevent from getting fat and stay fit and healthy.

kill yourself then

progesteronetherapy.com/progesterone-and-conception.html#axzz2PsRrU292

>CONTRACEPTIONContraception is often a problem for women with PMS. All contraceptive pills contain progestogens, and as has already been explained in Chapter 5, the artificial man-made progestogens lower the blood progesterone level and so increase the severity of PMS. This means that the Pill should be avoided. Again, it is known that PMS increases in severity after sterilization (see Chapter 1), so this rules out another popular method of contraception. The intra-uterine device, or IUD, is best not used by any woman who has had problems with pelvic infections or by young girls who have not been pregnant. Withdrawal as a method of contraception is very unreliable (and bad for the nerves!). So, apart from progesterone contraception, this leaves condoms - male or female - the diaphragm (or 'Dutch Cap') and vasectomy.
>Nowadays a doctor would advise any woman with a new partner to use a condom for the first six months, until any risk of HIV or AIDS has passed.
Progesterone ContraceptionProgesterone is as safe a contraceptive as the intra-uterine device or the progestogen-only pill, if used as follows…
Start on Day 8 of the cycle with a low dose of progesterone, and keep it up until menstruation or - for PMS sufferers - the day when you start on the bigger, anti-PMS dose. A daily dose of 100 mg (half a 200mg suppository) or a 400 mg suppository are equally effective. (Many women who will use 400 mg of progesterone two to six times daily from ovulation onwards prefer to take one 400 mg suppository in the follicular phase rather than having to get 200 mg suppositories aswell.)
Progesterone contraception for PMS...

Should've googled before I posted, he did. He's a massive autist so he's anyone's best bet on factual info on actual science involving nutrition and fitness.

>Increase to optimum progesterone dosage at ovulation Continue progesterone until menstruation A study of progesterone contraception in women with severe PMS showed 15 failures in 253 women who had used progesterone contraception for an average of 5.82 years. This means a failure rate of 2.66 per 100 women/years (women/years is a ratio that encompasses 100 women using a method of contraception for one year, 50women using it for two, etc.), which compares favourably with the recognized failure rate of the condom of 14, diaphragm of 12, rhythm method 24, and intra-uterine device of 2.5 per 100 women/years.
>However, some women find that by starting progesterone early they start bleeding at, or shortly after, ovulation. They should be advised to lower the dose of daily progesterone from Day 8 to 100 mg daily and start their usual higher dose of progesterone about two days after ovulation. If extra bleeding still occurs, then it is best to use a condom or diaphragm until the normal time of starting their course of progesterone. Should attacks of diarrhoea occur when using progesterone, then contraception cannot be guaranteed and alternatve methods are advised.

Hm, the book is 50-70 murica golds?
That's 1/9 of my salary.

Appears so it's not recommended to use IUD if you haven't had children yet.

The solution is clear.

>That's 1/9 of my salary
Damn, are you Romanian or something? Anyways, you could probably torrent it somewhere.

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1700732
>Contemporary Hormonal Contraception and the Risk of Breast Cancer
>The risk of breast cancer was higher among women who currently or recently used contemporary hormonal contraceptives than among women who had never used hormonal contraceptives, and this risk increased with longer durations of use; however, absolute increases in risk were small. (Funded by the Novo Nordisk Foundation.)

>newsweek
>newsweek.com/breast-cancer-birth-control-may-increase-risk-38-percent-736039

concraceptive users higher completed suicides
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29145752
ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/abs/10.1176/appi.ajp.2017.17060616

>Compared with women who never used hormonal contraceptives, the relative risk among current and recent users was 1.97 (95% CI=1.85–2.10) for suicide attempt and 3.08 (95% CI=1.34–7.08) for suicide

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27680324
>Use of hormonal contraception, especially among adolescents, was associated with subsequent use of antidepressants and a first diagnosis of depression, suggesting depression as a potential adverse effect of hormonal contraceptive use

respect whaymen

No, but one of those countries with a kanker salary.

Will try to find it. You are very useful user, I appreciate it greatly.

Post vocaloo

>kanker
Oh so you're Dutch? Dutch salaries shouldn't be that kanker
>You are very useful user, I appreciate it greatly
You're welcome

Nargh.

Just simply do your cardio and eat around your maintenance calories if you're scared of weight gain. You're making this too complicated lol. My female pt clients had numerous issues like thyroid issue and hormone imbalance, they all nagged that it was what ever they had but as soon as they started their cardio, moderate workout and getting rid of booze and junk they got fit real quick.

Stop stuffing yourself with hormones.

what the hell has those things?
My ex only wanted to have children but if she didn't take one pill every day, she has attacks of craziness (and now that I think, my actual gf too)... have birth control pills some kind of drug or whtat?

>iud more effective than hormonal contraception
>t. fit, experts on women
utter kek

I had heaps of issues with my cycle even when I was on the pill, but it's better now I've switched to another brand. I was taking a cheaper version but am now on the original, slightly more expensive one

As a skinny person, who ate pizza all day and just chilled, it's kind of scary to see the weight gain go up. The weight goes even if I watch calories and all that stuff.

but yes, you are right. I could try better with the exercise.

because it's correct you literal moronic mongoloid

Did you ever try Yasmin(Yasminelle) or Claira(Qlaira)? How did your body react to it?

Craziness is a cheap excuse for women, do not believe it until you see her randomly sobbing.

Unless you are a man who puts gasoline in the fire. idk

Hahaaaaaa
>gets free decent advice spoonfed to
>won't contribute anything back

The worst kind of woman

I was asking to her, no to you. It obviously that you know shit about women and fear them. I just want to understand the psychis of women and some of the chemistry of those things.
But thank you, dude!

I am her.
Omg I am confused.

All women are different. But would strongly say that only women with real hormonal disbalances diagnosed by tests should feel disbalance in their moods too. If a person can't control his basic feelings - he or she is very weak.
I would tend to say, that most of the time girls use the PMS or things like this as an excuse, emotional intelligence and knowing yourself helps to not treat your loved ones as shit.

But my dude, my user, there is so much more to it. It requires a lot of facts and mostly talking to her.

One advice doesn't equal to all the money I spent on pizzas and ice cream to grow that ass.

Go lift your fedora someplace else

Must be comparing copper one.

Rofl okay. I bet you vote to get free shit handed to you too.

I am very sorry you met many bad women in your life, if you don't want to pay, you don't have to.

Just asking dudette, anyways good luck

i h a v e n e v e r s e e n a v a g i n a

>real hormonal disbalances diagnosed by tests
well, ex and actual were diagnosed (and the actual is with clonazepam too).I like insane girls.
The question that I tried to make but I am not too clever to do it correctly is: Can PMS make you to go mad to the point of inducing suicide or killing or other stupid things?

time to go and never come back roastie

/ r / b a d w o m e n s a n a t o m y

lmao why don't women just fuck 5/7 days a week everyone knows you can't get pregnant that way

holy shit im actually dying

I doubt that I mean I know this girl with hormone disbalance, she is more like two Cathy Newmans. Doesn't help she is not very intelligent. She tends to get insulted so easily and starts telling people to go drink her period blood.

Anyway... If a person is having such thoughts, they should probably use a combo of meds and therapy. She needs to understand what she is.

And idk man, well would you be friends with a crazy person? If the answer is no, probably should have sex with her either. Kek

There is always the good kind of insane girls, the fun ones, aren't those good enough?

do you unironically don't know what an ovarian cycle is?

Also includes taking a bent spoon and scooping out the eggs?
Profit

do you unironically not realize how fucking stupid you are

the only excuse you have for being this retarded is if you're under the age of 12

literally not an argument at all
you are 2IQ if you don't know the existence of a window after the age of 10

Taking BC pills for acne only treats half the problem. I would get off the BC, use iud or condoms, get on an acne treatment program, and get some blood work done to check for hormones/thyroid/pituitary disorders. Very possible you could also be dealing with PCOS. If you have severe acne along with irregular periods, excess facial hair, or obesity, your doctor should do further testing for a medical condition called polycystic ovary syndrome or other hormonal condition.

BC pills can cause weight gain but anything over 5-10 pounds is not being caused by the BC pills. Don't treat your acne with birth control. There are better treatments out there.

Hey there.
There are other reasons indeed, that cause acne and I tend to see pills as a temporary solution.

I did tests that are free and went to doctors and dermatologists. They could say nothing to a girl of 24 and still with acne shitface. On the side note, I could take food allergy tests, but the ones I was offered cost insane money, I can't afford that.

What partly fixed acne was cutting of coffee. Apperantelly the body was not taking coffee well, but the acne stays. Maybe it needs time to heal, the face isn't perfect. Maybe the birth control is working. I am scared to cut it now. Don't want to dive deep back into depressions ass.

All the hormonal tests came out normal. The weight gain isn't sudden, but I feel like I can't control it at all even with loads of bunny food and proteins instead of ice cream.

What is a good workout program in your opinion for a 5'2 chubby grill with 1.5 kg squat, 2 pl8 diddly?

Why would you keep taking Birth control for acne if it's not helping your acne? What pill are you on and do you take any vitamin supplements? How much weight gain?

>altering you body chemistry perfected by God and tempered through millenia of evolution because you think you’re entitled to a procreative act without consequence
>not realizing even the pill is an abortificent
>killing innocent babies so you can be a massive fucking whore
Fuck off

1xF squatting on this dick bbygirl

2017 - Feb Started taking around 70 kg
Gained 8 kilograms in one year.

I am 182 cm.

Taking Yasminelle. Not taking any supplements apart from occasional vitamin c.

Take a lot of headache pills with paracetamol, Redbull sugar-free, every day use nasal spray without corticosteroids. ugh. Can't think of anything else more specific right now.

I can breathe quieter if it annoys you.

Do you take a biotin hair skin and nail supplement? Because if you do, you should stop. As weird as it sounds
Biotin (B7) can cause acne flares by creating a B5 deficiency in the gut.

In simpler terms, you could be giving yourself a deficiency of B5 by taking an excess of biotin—and that’s what’s making your skin freak out.

Nasal corticosteroids can cause mild weight gain if your sensitive to them. It's uncommon but it does happen. It's caused by suppressing the adrenal glands and can also raise cortisol levels. Those levels also needs to be checked. You also need a full thyroid panel, not just a regular TSH. Make sure T3-and T4 also checked.

Depression, acne, weight gain are all classic symptoms of a hormonal disorder. Feeding your body more hormones through the birth control pills could be making everything worse and more pronounced. Consider seeing this an endocrinologist who is able to read between the hormonal lines much better than a regular DR or PA.

I meant getting a depression by getting severe acne again possibly if I quit bc. Had acne since 9 years old, it was rough. :)

Could have taken a supplement for "nerves" which includes all "required" B vitamins, not sure if It had that B7 in it.
Energy drinks have B6 and B12. Never tried a specific med named "Biotin".

I am more aware of how corticosteroids react with birth control, as I googled it's not well, but cant knows for sure since the sources are meh.

I will try to go to that endocrinologist, thank you :).

As long as you're active and lifting weights real hard, you'll be fine. Don't worry too much about the weight gains, muscle is also part of your weight. Before and after pics and measuring tape works better for tracking progress
Do you want to be stronk? aesthetic?? or just wanna cut. gimme more deets

Pure rosehip oil is supposed to be great for clearing acne. Might wanna read up on it.

amazon.com/Radha-Beauty-USDA-Certified-Organic/dp/B00LNOV8JO

>What partly fixed acne was cutting of coffee. Apperantelly the body was not taking coffee well, but the acne stays.

Get off the Red Bull. It probably wasn't the coffee. It's the caffeine

As a beta femanon shitter I am, I can't organise my life enough to keep the house clean, work 8 hours a day, wash hair as long as till my ass every 2 or 1 days, study and game. Not getting sleep - no motivation to lift or exercise and feels like no time. Kinda miss going to the gym.
Trying at home to do squats and stuff. Dance retarded stuff for "cardio". Not crying if someone thinks that, just trying to explain my point of view and why these things affect it. Sacrificing something like that would make me very unhappy.

I will do before and after pictures, thank you, great idea! Would a little motivate too!

I want to lose some weight. I already have pretty ok muscles for a girl, else I wouldn't squat that amount or deadlift. Is there anything you would advise other than eating less and improving cardio?

If I can't use products that are oil based, wont some pure oil make my skin worse?

It is the coffee. Every time I drink coffee, I get small cysts. They are deep under the skin, its very depressing and annoying, but did my share of testing and cutting off coffee determined that it was bad for me. In childhood couldn't eat... hm, I don't know how to say... Cooked food in the pan that has a little black crisp on it(candies, oily foods) or else it would make me very ill the whole day, vomiting, not being able to consume even water and severe head ache like you would want to get your head pierced with a polearm.

Also if she has a history of acne problems she probably is very sensitive to the B vitamins in the Red Bull. Def stop drinking the Red Bull. It's fucking your system all up.

What I meant to say that its the intense roast that my body cant handle. Same happened with chicory coffee if not even worse.

What about the one with no sugar?

IS b6 and b12 sensitivity really a thing?

No. That's a common misconception. Oil dissolves oil. It's very effective at treating acne and not totally stripping your skin. The rosehip oil would be used after cleansing. It's very healing and only a few drops required. Read up on oil cleansing method, OCM.

Yes it is. In people with a history of acne especially.

Okay, will consider it. Tea tree oil would dry the skin too much, tried that.
Very scared of trying things, since even as simple thing as exfoliating skin seemed to cause bad results. Dermatologist forbid many of "normal other people routines".

Thank you, user.

Well at least you're aware of your problems. Maybe try having a personal trainer for the first month to guide you on what you need to do to reach your goals and so you can get started without getting lost. PT will help you with the fitness routines and diet part, and after a month you can do it on your own. You can also find yourself a workout routine for free on bodybuilding.com if you wanna do it on your own. Put your effort into something and you will start to see positive changes, your motivation and drive should also go up.
Whether your goal is to lose fat or gain weight, you should still keep lifting weights. Even having just a bit of muscle burn a lot of calories, the more you have them the easier for you to stay lean. You also can eat a bit more and don't have to worry about getting fat easily so it's nice. Don't lose your weight from eating too less, just focus on eating slightly less than your maintenance and lose your weight from exercises plus maintaining your muscle mass by eating plenty of protein.

I will look for a program I would be able to do at home, have some attachable weights, trainers in my country tend to advice more work on machines, not with free weights.

Thank you, user!

lol funniest reply
coffeine/coffee and redbull/energy drinks mobolise a lot of resources (sugars). Perhaps with a large amount (600mg caffeine) something like 50 grams. .
>not consuming 35g of instant coffee
The sensitivity is due to a lack of resources other than the b vits. retinol/zinc/niacinimide

Coffee and cancer risk
nature.com/articles/srep33711
>Coffee intake could reduce the incidence of colon cancer, liver cancer, prostate cancer, endometrial cancer, oral, pharyngeal cancer and melanoma. There are several mechanisms attempting to explain this phenomenon.

Coffee May Protect Against Some Skin Cancers
livescience.com/49500-coffee-melanoma.html

coffee decreases the level of spontaneous DNA strand breaks
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24740588
>CONCLUSION: We conclude that regular coffee consumption contributes to DNA integrity.

Aromatase inhibitors in cigarette smoke, tobacco leaves and other plants.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2098524
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074486/

Effect of chronic coffee consumption on weight gain and glycaemia in a mouse model of obesity and type 2 diabetes
nature.com/articles/nutd201419
>The present study shows that chronic consumption of regular coffee has significant diminishing effects on the body weight gain and on the blood glucose excursions during glucose tolerance tests.

effective at inhibiting iron absorption
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/37/3/416.long

How coffee could be your liver's saviour: Drink shown to protect against a host of deadly diseases
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3653618/Now-drinking-coffee-protect-against-liver-diseases-Molecule-contained-caffeine-thought-slow-growth-tissues-damage-organ.html

Well I agree, I did research too and it does have positive effects, but yet if the way its made to be available for consumption is not being taken well by my body(as it stresses it out in the way that even cystic acne forms), can't be as good. I am pretty sure I can eat grapes or drink green tea all day and reduce the risk of cancer.

Get a implant.

exactly decide for yourself
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3218048/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18513215
>Caffeine increases lifespan and slows aging dependent on DAF-16 and CBP-1 (not tested humans though)

Caffeine and Caffeic Acid Inhibit Growth and Modify Estrogen Receptor and Insulin-like Growth Factor I Receptor Levels in Human Breast Cancer
clincancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/21/8/1877
> Moderate (2–4 cups/day) to high (≥5 cups/day) coffee intake was associated with smaller invasive primary tumors (Ptrend = 0.013) and lower proportion of ER+ tumors (Ptrend = 0.018), compared with patients with low consumption (≤1 cup/day)

Coffee inhibits the reactivation of glucocorticoids by 11β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1: A glucocorticoid connection in the anti-diabetic action of coffee?
>The presence of coffee extract at a final concentration of 1% almost completely inhibited the 11β-HSD1-dependent oxoreduction of cortisone in cell lysates

hairlets
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/bjd.13114/abstract
>Caffeine enhanced hair shaft elongation, prolonged anagen duration and stimulated hair matrix keratinocyte proliferation

parentherald.com/articles/41386/20160505/substance-in-coffee-cures-baldness-research-suggested-caffeine-for-treatment.htm

helpful against liver problems
Coffee, caffeine, and the risk of liver cirrhosis.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11557177

Increased caffeine consumption is associated with reduced hepatic fibrosis.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20034049

Coffee consumption in NAFLD patients with lower insulin resistance is associated with lower risk of severe fibrosis.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24267865

Association of coffee and caffeine consumption with fatty liver disease, nonalcoholic steatohepatitis, and degree of hepatic fibrosis.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21987293

there's a lot more evidence for liver benefits but cba

Gonna add, I think my pancreas can't deal with it.

Generally coffee is stressfull if you haven't been having it a while like 3 weeks...
testosteone

Acute caffeine ingestion's increase of voluntarily chosen resistance-training load after limited sleep.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22349085

Caffeinated chewing gum increases repeated sprint performance and augments increases in testosterone in competitive cyclists.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20737165

Dose effect of caffeine on testosterone and cortisol responses to resistance exercise.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18458357
>Testosterone concentration showed a small increase of 15% (90% confidence limits, +/- 19%) during exercise. Caffeine raised this concentration in a dose-dependent manner by a further small 21% (+/- 24%) at the highest dose. The 800-mg dose also produced a moderate 52% (+/- 44%) increase in cortisol. The effect of caffeine on the testosterone:cortisol ratio was a small decline (14%; +/- 21%).

Well see for yourself. This is my progress from Late april.
Today the skin without coffee is way less irritated.

Throw those pills away, just do kegels until you can literally crush the sperm to death.

fpbp

Holy shit, you're hideous.
Censor the entire face, please.

Ffs, Don't be dick.

can u post ur face pls user

Wow do you really think that I lived for 24 years and haven't noticed it yet?

Chill brah, its just a before/after.

>I stopped with the sprays, but the weight just keeps going up
Is it possible you're eating too much and not exercising enough?

Yes. I only recently started to watch calories very carefully. Eat 1700- 1800 a day and the weight stays the same. before weight gain I would guess would eat around 2500-2700, during weight gain 2200 or 2000.
Don't forget, I am 182 cm :D.

Holy shit how did I miss this comment, its so great.

I mean "before" weight gain, had great metabolism and would eat a lot of crap and stay the same. Good metabolism and shit