Why do meatcucks smell like shit?

literally everyone I know who eats loads of meat smells fucking foul, it's disgusting

this is true

it's because they are so unhealthy

wtf they actually did a study on this

lol

the difference is 0.2 points on a 1-5 scale? am i reading this correctly?
considering how big of a decision it is to exclude meat in your diet this seems irrelevant. especially considering any real smell is washed of in the morning shower and ppl use deodorants and colognes.
am i being baited?

>this is a masculine person that smells good
yeah sure m8

mods please ban these threads

yes,

but that's after a 2 week change, if it were longer it would be more significant

It's because the dead animals soul I seeping out of every pore on my body.

>making a study on how people smell
get a life vegifags

>>>>>>>>>>>> sample size of 17
jesus christ

Of all the places to shill why do you come here? Nobody fucking listens to you or alters their diet because of these threads.

cope

you smell like shit

I went vegan for awhile and my wife stopped having sex with me. Said I was too much of a faggot and smelled like flowers.

hurrrr duurr
yes, because you ate some veggies. keep telling yourself that while you wife plows Chaddy boy

it's funny because vegetarians as well as plant eating animals fart a lot more than meat eaters

>why do meatcucks smell like shit?
You got some poo under your nose from eating ass.

lmfao you can't make this shit up

>become vegan
>be a good soyboy
>smell like women should smell
no surprise there

because when you're a vegetarian all that comes out of your body is fairy dust, of course you wouldn't smell bad. You just wont make gains.

What's wrong with your wife having a boyfriend that fucks her brains out, that way your wife won't be bitchy too you and you don't have to feel like you always need to please your wife.

Youre saying 99% of people smell like shit . You're either retarded or trolling