So which one are you?

So which one are you?

>taking anything a nigger says seriously

t. 5'4 girl
they won't tell the difference between a 5'9 and 6' dude from that perspective

just like they can't tell your 5" cock isn't 7", right dicklet?

lmfao i love the cope in height threads.
it just shows how pathetic and deluded manlets are, it’s great haha.

I'm 6'13" God of Gods

So... 7'1.
I'm just a king at 6'1

6' to 6'2 hould be princes.

How stupid is this?
>young man
>king
>no fucking in-between step

Can't expect logic in this height meme crap anyway I guess

Did I say 7'1"? Motherfucker I said 6'13". Don't make me snap your 6'1" toddler neck.

If you’re 5’9-6’1 you’re fine

Lol go back to eating akasia trees giraffe

My fucking sides...I can't....lord take me now

I'll take you all night long bby

Unironically 194cm.

>trying to be a power bottom
No fucking way babygirl. My goddamn grandmother I'd 6'1". Can't believe how small you are. Fucking puny ass little green bean motherfucker

>6 young man
>6 king

Women

Lmao. My mom's 5'3 genes stole an inch from my dad's 6'2. I cri

>blvkking
lol

also 6'1" grandma here. She married some 5'11" guy, my dad is 6'3". He got with a 5'3" womanlet and I turned out to be 6'5" - seems her height genes were quite strong. I'm sure I've got a shitton of cryptomanlet genes within me though

meanwhile

ITS ACACIA YOU BRAINLET

Those android waifus can't get here soon enough.

Giavaunni's theorem:
6 < 6,0
note: this only applies to male height (i.e. the distance between the bottom of a man's feet to the top of his head) and only when measuring the distance in feet (ft).

True
Anything 6'2+ is lanklet

BOOB SIZE CHART
A - little girl
B - girl
C - young women
D - Queen
E+ - GODDESS

I wonder what the reactions to this kind of post would be

>cute
>sexy
>tall chick
>monster
>apostle

She’s right. It feels good to be the king.

I know what you mean. My dad is 6'2 but my mother is 5'4. I got the short end of the stick and ended up 5'9.

God female self esteem is pathetic. Goddess height is 5’9-6’

5'9", so young man.
Apparently I actually look younger than really I'm.

Too reasonable, you gotta be like
A-C=Little girl
D-F=Girl
G-I=Young woman
H-K=Queen
L+=Goddess
Something like that.

Why are women so mean? Why do they go out of their way to shame guys about something that they can’t even control? I don’t care about height when talking to girls, but it seems like girls get fixated on this perfect height while overlooking other things. They talk about fat shaming and slut shaming but I guess they don’t give a fuck about slamming a man’s height when it’s the only thing out of those three you can’t control.

Mom is 5'4". Dad is 6'

I'm 5'8"

feelsbadman

Women are so shit at this. I'm "only" 5'11 and they call me tall all the time. I've dated girls that are in the 5'10 - 6' range and they never had a problem with my height either. I bet these charts exist only because of insecure gymcels telling women they're 6' when they're 5'9 like this loser I mean, the average girl is 5'4-5'5. Unless you're a turbo manlet you'll always be taller than them even if they wear heels.

It's akasia in afrikaans faglord

Young man king. I'm ok with this.

heyy she's a twitch streamer, be sure to like and subscribe I'm sure she has some riveting high skill gameplay

twitch/novaleesi

BOOB SIZE CHART
A - little girl
B - girl
C - GODDESS
D - Unbalanced on pretty girl, usually chubby bitches
E+ - usually hamplanet

ftfy

It would have to be:
G-I=Young woman
I-K= Queen

Well, she is a female streamer. Virgins give her free money while she plays video games. Of course she has high self-esteem

I'm the skinnyfat fag baiting with shitty twitter caps from literal whos. Damn this board has gone down the shitter.

God here, people ask me how tall I am all the time and I say 5 6 and they give me a confused look then I say 5 inches and 6 feet tall

beautiful family.
can't wait till all w___es are gone.

So you are 6'0 with a 5 inch penis?

I know man, I just wrote it out without thinking (also, I have the feeling I get dumber by the day currently, not a good feel).

misogyny. WOmen can't control the size of there boobs baka

Yes, beautiful family. But it's actually black people who will more likely disappear through intermixing. Taking into account that African-Americans are already 20% white in average, and are widely outnumbered by white people, it's just a matter of time.

it's white births that are on the decline, not the other way around, friend.

>Calling these mutts white

Ameriburger plz leave

My dad is 187 cm
My mom is 164 cm
And i'm 180
I want 2 more cm reeeeeee

That's true, but still you underestimate the huge amount of white people in the world. Not even talking about a more broad Caucasian term, which would include Middle Easterners, North Indians, North Africans, satistically unstoppable, just people of European descent.

You seem to forget that first generation mixed children are already 60% white on average, and if those kids, when adults marry white, their offspring (80% white) will already look white (sort of darkish but with white features). If they marry black they will be increasing the percentage of white genes in the already mixed African-American population.

White wins.

Your kids will be 6'0
If you pick a avegre woman height

>5’7”
>””young man””
>am girl
> will never be the adorable tiny gf

I wuz kingz n shiieet?

>tfw mom is 5’11 but I’m only 6’1

young man, Im fine with that.

Im not fucking her and Im happy getting fit, so I see no issues here.

you probably don't see alot down there.

>lmfao i love the cope in height threads.
it just shows how pathetic and deluded manlets are, it’s great haha.

Its sucks occasionally yeah, but what is the point of crying about it? Crying over things you cannot change is what angsty-betas do. Additionally it plays out great for the job I have lined up.

6'3" is the only God tier height. Anything after that is too tall

Not when your 6'4 and 300 lbs.

True, true. Then You're just fat

>just above 6'
>tell everyone I'm 5'10 especially when around manlets

watching the damage control irl is delicious

>focusing on something as purile as physical characteristics as a measure of personal worth
This is how I know someone is Underage B&.

GOD

>5'7-6'
>6'0-6'3
Does she think there's a difference between 6' and 6'0?

t. King

i'm a god by twitter thot standards nice

I fucking hate women

I guess I'm ok with being a 'young man' forever

So,he eats towns?

Little boy

This

>tfw no H cup Queen

Nigger, we're speaking English.

>shadman

little girl, but the average over here is 5'4"

So if i'm 6' i'm a young man king? cool

4'9-5'2 petite,lollita,cute
5'3-5'6 normal chick
5'7-6'0 kinda maculine but ok
6'0-6'3 i guess someone could find her attractive
6'3+ circus freak

where the fuck do you live? The house of the seven dwarfs?

>6'0-6'3 i guess someone could find her attractive
No shit, Sherlock, dem height genetics.

im 190 cm 20 yo and still a virgin

el salvador, central america

literally anyone 5'6"-5'9"+ is a lanky. Anyone above that is considered white.

Young man :^)

She's right

>Shadman

Just ignore it bro, it's just shallow Twitterites being their shallow selves, saying things they know appeal to the LCD and thus bound to get a lot of traction. In real life, most girls are not nearly that concerned about a man's height. Lanklets will probably mock this post, let them, but don't let either these girls or guys actually convince you that height is so supremely important to have.

What are these increments and why are there gaps stupid nigger REEEEEEEEE

I was 5'4" when I was 13. Are there grown men really that height?

little girl spotted. stay mad and jealous of your superiors, shit bag.

>tfw 6'5 god

you'll NEVER know what this is like you little punk bitch

>tfw 6'1 and still feel like a manlet.
And I live in the fucking Brazil.

> Why are women so mean?
Pretty sure it's Veeky Forums that makes guy obsess over height and hence mind fucking us into autism.

I didn't even think about height until I went to Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums is a mental illness tbqh.

>tfw young man.

I'm okay with that.

176cm god.

No one really thinks of them as men.

6'3 but a big time skelly

6'2" feels like the perfect height. I'm tall enough to get noticed but there are still some things (like buying cars) that I'm just at the edge of being inconvenienced and uncomfortable. I can't walk in my basement (100 year old house) without crouching, for instance.

Why do cats torture mice?

It's fun to them. It counts as practice for their social skills and reinforces their bonds to each other and their whole ideological framework of their and your place in the world.