How do i fake drinking? Tonights a party and i dont want to be that fit funless guy...

How do i fake drinking? Tonights a party and i dont want to be that fit funless guy. I just want to save my gains and enjoy the others getting pissed drunk.

Drink a few beers at first just to get buzzed. Then stop after that or keep a very light buzz going.

If someone asks if you want some and offer stronger stuff, just be honest, say
>Nah sorry, I'm cutting, thanks though
>Thanks but I can't be hungover tomorrow, got some stuff I need to do
>I'm tryng to hit a new max, can't really have alcohol in my system for a while
If they keep pushing for you to drink, simply point over to a girl and say
>I don't need alcohol, see that girl over there? She's truly intoxicating, and those eyes? Simply divine.

if your gains are compromised by one night of drinking then you are the fit funless guy and you were never big in the first place.

Neat vodka

While you order a drink say "virgin" before it

I dont even like alcohol but i love drunk thots. Ill allow myself one beer but might fake Vodka with water or vape my weed. Talking about new max or anything workout related didnt work for me well. Normies dont react good to that as far as i experienced. I still could be seen as that swimmer guy and am nowhere near a Bodybuilding physique

You sound like a fit funless guy. Drink a few beers faggot, it won't matter unless you get wasted.

/thread

Buy 1 vodka soda. "Wooo partay!!!"...Then when you return to the bar throughout the evening, just ask them to throw some soda water and ice in your glass. If for some unlikely reason someone tastes your drink and outs you, just say you're trying to stay hydrated between drinks. Of course you should just man up and be confident in your stance, but I get it.

just get 1-2 beers such that you hold something in your hand at all times. Drink slowly, it works for me everytime.

>>I don't need alcohol, see that girl over there? She's truly intoxicating, and those eyes? Simply divine.

Nah brah I'm a teetotaler because my mom has a drinking problem.. It's not something you want to experience.

Anyway, OP, use Phenibut and drink water.

Alcohol is awful.

>beer
Truly the least Veeky Forums drink.

At least whisky gets you alcohol without unnecessary calories.

Everything is good except for the line with the girl. You sound like a wannabe poet fag

Drink vodka soda (if you're cutting), with lots of lime, it actually taste alright - then you just take it easy with the vodka per drink, so it'll look like you're drinking constantly like the others but you won't really get drunk, I do advise getting a bit buzzed, drunk people can really spot a sober guy at a party, it's really obvious when people are not on the same drunk level
>I don't need alcohol, see that girl over there?She's truly intoxicating, and those eyes? Simply divine.

>mfw

Bring a pack of michelob ultra for yourself. It has like 3.5 abv, 20 Cals and 0.5 flavors. The flavor is watered down tonic water.

>samefagging this hard

That second post wasnt me baka

Ty guys it will be a blast

Does anyone actually drink neat vodka? I feel like that’s a drink only alcoholics have

under rated post

Keep an open beer in your off hand and never drink it the whole night, just mimic the people around you and no one will say anything

How much of a fucking loser are you that you have to pretend to do something for people to like you.

I havent touched a drink in 4 years and I always have a great time at parties. People who think you are boring if you dont drink are fucking retarded anyways and not worth your time.

you sound like a boring fucking loser

This.

Whiskey + diet coke is the bomb. If you like flavor, Red Stag + Cherry Coke Zero. You barely taste the alcohol. Within enough drinks you'll be feelin' saucy.

Faced with this dilemma some years ago my tae kwon do instructor told me to make one mixed drink, like whiskey and diet coke for example then just keep adding diet coke as the night goes on. People would be too drunk to tell you are drinking anything else.
But what actually worked is just telling my friends that I didn't want to drink, and my best friend almost fought his cousin for calling me a fag for not drinking. No one else at the party gave a shit because I had lost 90 pounds in 4 months and they knew I was serious.

Yes, but I'm also an alcoholic so id say your premise is accurate.

cut about 200 calories from your daily meals, and have 1 beer. carry the beer bottle around with you the whole night. if you want to solidify the illusion, keep it about half full of water.

this is horrible advice on what to say.

just say you're driving. like regular people.

>"I'm DD"

/thread

Water and a lime wedge

>If they keep pushing for you to drink, simply point over to a girl and say
>>I don't need alcohol, see that girl over there? She's truly intoxicating, and those eyes? Simply divine.

How do I convince my friend to stop taking recreational drugs?
He's one of the smartest guys I know, super high-IQ, and when you give him a task he's got an incredible work ethic and shit, can destroy basically anything in front of him. Problem is he's been going FULL dude weed lmao lately, and has been starting experimentation with amphetamines. Whenever I say shit about it he'll say something like "Hunter S Thompson took drugs!" or say that smart people have taken drugs in the past.

How do I halt this obvious degeneration in lifestyle? If I say it's a waste of time, he counters that anything that makes you feel good and "expand your mind" can't be a waste.

Say you're a lightwieght and you're the DD

He'll be fine, just let him go through that phase and keep being his friend.

> How do i fake drinking?
Srsly, kurt cobain yourself user...

You sound like mindless retarded sheep

Tell them you don't drink, stop being a faggot who overestimates others' opinions. They don't mean shit

If being social and not being some NEET faggot like you is being sheep tell farmer Steve to get his sheers ready

Lel no, my friend did the same thing, but he is now shooting up morphine or some RC bought from China.

>Nah, man i try to drink less.
>"oh, are you an alcoholic?"
>Continues to tell me i'm an alcoholic, while i do not drink much.

>not drinking because muh gains

I'm absolutely sure all of you are DYELs who just got their first noobgains, but still have no idea about lifting.

but drugs are fun. he's smart so he realizes this. do you not like fun?

drink some beer pussy no need to go full blown out, what is wrong with you phaggots and drinking beer you little estrogenical weaklings deep in your hormones

True, the estrogenic effects is meagre compared to other things, because your liver will remove 90% of it. You have to drink much to get a significant effect. What is worst is the carbs.

Yep. Drug addiction is for absolutel plebs who are never going to make it.

convert him to christianity. lost one of my friends to OD right when we were both on the cusp of converting. i have never met anyone smarter than him. the nigga was insanely good at math and philosophy. studied at one of the top universities in the world and he died moments before he could find virtue

>I don't need alcohol, see that girl over there? She's truly intoxicating, and those eyes? Simply divine.

Can this be the new flex a cep?

>Sorry man, I don't drink. It's purely personal--alcohol has previously ruined the lives of family members who have since stayed sober and made improvements in their lives. I want to stay sober in solidarity with them but also as a health concern for myself.

just nurse a beer

>smart
>overdosed
Doesn't sound smart to me.

>take a lot of phenibut
>have 1-3 beers
>get fucking wasted

works for me every time

You'd be surprised man, I feel like there's a dangerous zone of intellect where some people are smart enough to recognize that life's morals are arbitrary, but aren't smart enough to realize that means you're supposed to hold up real standards for yourself.

>being this new and retarded
must be difficult for you

>/threads himself
WHAT A KEK

Drink a few beers then the rest of the night keep one bottle half empty with you all the time and pretend to drink every now and then. If someone ask you for another one just say "thanks bro but I still got half a bottle" and keep on talking with qts.

>simply divine

It's been surpassing it for awhile