NO HIGH TEST THREAD? LET'S HAVE ONE

NO HIGH TEST THREAD? LET'S HAVE ONE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bqNolPA2PhY
twitter.com/rip_tear/status/957080432071331840
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YES! I've missed these threads. First guy to post an obese girl gets a dick in the ass.
>know how much thick is too thick boys

made for bbc

Mmmmmmm

B

Uhm, guess they do have high test. Black one looks like a man

Don't think he meant that kind of high test

damn, i'd like to see these ladies get some bbc

BIG
BAVARIAN
COCK

Of course, every woman loves a BIG BAVARIAN COCK

Cucks begone

R

Mommy let me lick tummy nnghhhhhh

What is even the point of wearing anything over your ass at this point? God, bitches are fucked up

women shouldn't have any packs forming on their stomach it looks too manly

>investigating motives behind what a thottie does

That is one very reasonable (and hot) six pack if you ask me. Bulkier/bigger abs suck

Absolute fag

brrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaapppp

The real HIGH TEST

White girls can't compete

youtube.com/watch?v=bqNolPA2PhY

CRREEEEUUUU

man the harpoons lads

You have autism.

A

P

HIGH TEST

>high test thread
>every pic posted is of a woman with testosterone levels so low it doesn't even look like she has balls at all
What's wrong with you guys?

this.
trans women are the highest test women on earth

that's her btw

vai brazillll! huheuheuheuheuheubrbrbr

her bf has no social media, she basically whores around in instagram dming chads worldwide

Take your shit taste and leave

Exactly. They literally ooze testosterone. If you and your gf aren't swapping semen with each other you're wasting precious T inside a condom or a roastie instead of recycling it with your brogf

Enough of this shit more cute white girls

High test threads mean that when you get high test you can actually score good looking, thicc girls and not whales or trannies.

unironcally this

>implying whales or trannies aren't desirable
fuck off back to your containment board you bigoted /pol/tard

But this is actually peak aesthetic you'd be right of they were bigger

>the mental asian hapa ruins another thread

Anllela is proof that facelets can still get 10s if they get swole enough.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPsnnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFOh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>404 hip not found
>404 legs not found
>classic american 'big boobs no ass'
>anything close to high test

source?

twitter.com/rip_tear/status/957080432071331840

fucking nigger lover ruining the thread

I’ve never hated anyone more, thread had so much promise

STOP POSTING FAT NIGGERS you desperate lonely fuck

Keep it up i'm sure telling him to stop will work

Pic of her bf?

brrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppp

Also fun fact: pic related is actually Asian. Weird, huh?

Wait what? Thought she was blonde

yeah but people can dye their hair.