Did you go to the gym today Veeky Forums?

did you go to the gym today Veeky Forums?

What’s a gym?

I'm about to

a giam?

No, but tomorrow's my day off, I'll go then. The gym owns on Sunday because no one is there.

I'm trying to get the motivation to. Not that I'm not going to go but if go now I just know I'm gonna have a bad workout since I'm really feeling down rn

He meant gyn, like obgyn

just watch some motivational vids dude trust me they do help

I do cardio on Saturdays. I had a couple drinks last night tho and I'm old now so I need time to recover before I can run. Lol literally anything over 3 drinks now and I get a horrible hangover.

>took more than one month of rest day

normally I would be disgusted by the idea of cardio but if you say your old and still trying to stay in shape I say keep it up dude your doing great.

I did and I managed to hit a 100Kg squat for the first time in my life since I started lifting last August/September.
Pretty hyped. Soon to be out of Skinny Fat Dyel mode brothers. Thanks for all the tips and motivation these last few months.
Hope you all hit some sort of PR today anons, no matter how big or small we'll all make it

ayy happy to hear my squat record is 80 kg you go brag makes zyzz proud

No
Today i rest

I work out at home

What's a 'gym'?

Went M - F. Very tired - long week; fasting and sleeping extra today.

No, i should go. I think i will go because of you OP.

thats good man

Congrats dude. Yesterday I hit 225 for 20 yesterday in squats and it felt amazing. Might take this day off to rest.

Grata user.
Rest days are as important as sleep/diet. Get ready for the DOMS to hit though.