someone mirin you
etc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jWZ3EHjUx_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

his glutes are gonna get mired in jail lmao

>break protocol and do the one thing protocol was designed to stop
Epic

Meh, the girl is white trash, nothing's gonna happen. Not saying it wasn't wrong, it was, but nobody is gonna give a damn.

I'm pretty good at this

Anyone successfully acted on mires? Most of the green texts end in disaster

You would be surprised how comon it is for young girls to go through things like that. They usually just throw it to the back of their minds and try to pretend it never happened unless they like the guy.

I know it's common, just [spoiler]posting to bump the thread. I thought it was pretty cute.[/spoiler]

>girl turned and smiled at me as I walked upstairs at gym

That's literally it but I think it's the first time I've ever been mirred in public.

youtube.com/watch?v=jWZ3EHjUx_E

t. actual pedo

>walking home from gym at night to dorm
>car of girls pulls into parking lot.
>each of the three girls takes a turn looking at me.

There wasn't anyone else or another way to turn so I'm pretty sure it was a mire

When I had shitty posture and looked weak in general I was used to be people avoiding me, but now I that I’m a lot stronger looking I’m not used to people smiling at me.

I get weirded out and assume they want something from me. How to adjust?

>being going to a boxing gym class (boot camp shit)
>5 foot nothing trainer is new to the job, basically got the job because she's incredibly fit
>wears those tight leggings and sweatshirts literally every time
>know that shes fit because of how fast she is, but cant really tell besides her ass and legs
>She's friendly, but it's her job to be
>but seriously, in 6 months, she hasn't worn anything else
>glance up across the room and for some reason her shirt is lifted so I can see her abs
>rock fucking solid
honestly shes one of the reasons I go. A girl with her body is my goal. And part of me fantasizes about her dating me while i'm out of shape, while she pushes me and molds me into a chad.

smile back, hit em with the "hi, how are you".
Literally, being social is a skill, not a talent. You gotta work at it. I used to be socially retarded in high school. First thing I taught myself was to keep my head up when walking around, instead of staring at my shoes. Then it was being polite to service staff. "Hi how are ya", "thank you very much". You just build confidence that way. Socializing is mostly pretending until it's habit, then you dont even realize you're doing it

Yeah it's pretty common, so I shouldn't feel bad, but I still find it hard to look my uncle in the eyes.
Glad I wasn't capable of getting preggers back then

>last year
>I was 18 years old
>at a water park with 3 more friends
>they were also 18
>lifting for a year at the time and seeing some gains
>looking better than the average joe, almost ottermode, low bodyfat
>we get in to a big pool
>see 4 young girls are looking at us and giggling
>we start to play around at the pool doing dumb stuff like jumping and shit
>they start to do exactly the same as us and stare a lot and giggle
>we don't want anything to do with those girls because they're probably 12 years old
>even at that age they're already pretty slutty
>one of the girls flexes a 'cep looking at me and giggles
>they start swimming and showing their ass in the bikini
>one of them looks at me in the eye for a good 5 seconds and bites her lips
>they get closer and closer and I decide to ask how old they are
>they look at each other and all of them say they are 13 years old
>probably lying
>they ask how old we are
>we all say 18, one of the guys lie he is 16
>one of the girls says "no one has to know"
>they get away for some reason
>me and my friends just get out of the pool because we're not pedos
>I don't know how girls that age already have tits and butt, it's mind blowing

I had a lady friend that told me her half brother raped her at a young age. I didn't know how to react to her telling me that so I just listened to her as much as I could and told her it wasn't her fault. Did I do good or how should I react to something like this?

Most fucked up thing is she still lives with him in the same house. I cannot comprehend how fucked up must be living with your abuser right there. I wish I could do more to help.

This world is just trash.

im in the same boat.

this is good advice. I am now good at being polite and asking after people and all that stuff, but transitioning that into moments when you're not expecting it is hard.

>be me, on the tube in London
>It's busy but not so busy, that it's really crammed, I am standing stuck in my spot because 6'2 and broad-ish shoulders so I can't move much
>qt mediterranean looking girl is kind of opposite me about 2 feet away, not enough space for anyone to move in between us but not super close
>we are basically looking straight at one another but I'm not focussing on anything in particular
>im standing up tall and straight and notice she's looking right at me.
>catches my eye, she semi smiles
>i sperg out and look away
>think about it and look back up to try to catch her eye
>she glances back at me and smiles again, i smile back but then sperg out again because i didnt plan what to do in this situation
>i look away again
>she keeps looking at me but im embarassed by now and then when i try again it's obvious i missed the chance.

fuck lads, i should have said hi i guess

Fake and gay

My sister "top me off" haha.
Now see we them isolated types. Our pa done passed, bless his heart, back in 1990.
I was only 3, she 1.
Mom took care of us till we was old enough to move on.
Bestfriends, my sissy and I. See, we were homeschooled. Ma would teach us then we would be alone till midnight when ma would come home from work. Hard worker. All so's we could have food. I miss her.
Anyhow, sissy and I would have fun. Watch the local channels, play outside. Found all sorts of stuffs around the house. Cool things that probably been there for generations before we moved in.
Read books to her. I know this what you all done want to hear.
One day, she kissed me.
Now, it wasn't nothin new. We'd hug and give a peck on the cheek all lovingly.
But this time she grabbed my face, turned it and kissed me on the lips.
We were watching Jerry Springer, I guess that were she got the idea. They always had the innapropriate stuff on there. A kiss. Led to "hold me like on tv". At that point I was 15, and she 13 respectivly. I had erections from time to time. Didn't even had no sexual stuff they would just come from nowhere.
That kiss gave me one and it kicked things off. Boy was I embarrassed.
She felt it, and asked "can I see?".
Then I'm scared as ever. Ma ain't home but I know we not supposed to do this sort of thing. Only with those you marry as an adult.
She pulled her shorts down as an effort to get me to show her my penis.
I did.
We would touch. Fool around. Not knowing what we were doing. Few years later we finally had sex. We had jobs ourselves at this point. I had myself a Chevy. The charcoal box was messin up so often fuelin up was a hassle. The computer would think the tank was full or some with them vapors confusin it.
Ma passed, and we was all alone.
We stuck together. Kept the house. Sold ma's car. I kinda liked a girl at work but it didn't work out. Too close to my sis. Other gals didn't compare in no which way.
Now we are here. Grown and happy.

>one of the girls says "no one has to know"

eye contact is something I still struggle with. It's easy when you're engaged with someone in conversation. You look, you look away, you look, look away. easy. But when you're just standing around or walking somewhere, eye contact makes me really uncomfortable.
I mean, even in your situation, the fuck do you even say?

Exactly what I pictured.

This really isn't the thread, or even board, for this bud. I'm sure there's some incest thread on /b/ or /gif/ that would gladly have this post.

im not your bud you fucking dyel assfaggot

Did u fug? :----DDDDDD

At least give the thread some time before bumping with stale pasta

>Glad I wasn't capable of getting preggers back then

Do us all a favor and douse yourselves in gasoline and light it good, you fucking degenerate

>admitting that your uncle came inside you before you had your first period

stop_it_boner.jpg

Yeah. It's weird, I think the right thing to do would have been for me to hold eye contact for a bit, and then smile and if she responded well say something open and inoffensive like "how are you doing today?"

Anyway here's another tube story

>me on the tube at rush hour, its absolutely rammed so I end up in the space just to the side inside the door
>London tube trains mostly are designed in a tube like shape, so the centre of the compartment is the only place with max head room. The sides are curved and not as high
>I'm 6'2 so there's not enough space for me to stand up straight in this spot. In fact my head is angled down at about 45 degrees so im basically forced to be looking kind of down
>its summer, so its hot. everyone packed close together
>as train is stopped in a station people try to squeeze in and often can't see until they're on exactly where they'll fit on
>girl squeeze on at my doors and has to go sideways right up against me
>she is wearing a low cut blouse
>she is about 5'4 and big boobs so her tits are basically squashed right up against me
>remember the angle my head's at? Remember how full the tube is? I can basically look straight down her top, or directly into her eyes from about 4 inches away
>Decide to go for the eye contact a bit rather than just stare at her tits
>Luckily she sort of laughs at the situation and i smile and try to not look too fucking autistic
> squashed directly against this girls boobs and close enough to feel each other's breath
>at one point she tried to sort her blouse out a bit as one of her bra straps slipped down off her shoulder, so one bra cup was starting to drop. Ended up just pushed closer against me
>can see the tiny beads of sweat around her clavicles and can see straight down her top
>travel for about 10 minutes like this, with people around us also finding it funny

Fortunately I didn't get a boner, but I also was hella autistic and didn't say a word to her.

>not wrapping your arm around her back

woulda been the alpha power move

there are alot of alpha moves that i perhaps should have done. that's not one
i might be autismo but I'm pretty sure your move is too much straight off the bat

anyway the tube was so full i couldnt move my arms

The most attractive guy i know, a literal king chad called me mr. muscles yesterday when we were shoved into the back of a taxi. Feelsgoodman

>mfw guys were mirin me more than women
>mfw guys called me hoss
>mfw guys complimented my squat form and depth
>mfw younger guys said they wish they could deadlift as much as me
Still welcome, but I wasn't really aesthetic, so only compliments I got were of strength.

>literally
>an inborn genetically influenced trait is a “””””skilll””””” and not a (euphemism for genetically determined behavioral trait)
i hate normalfags more than niggers

>be me at gym
>lots of NYR there
>a girl that probably also started after new years is there not bad looking but not fit either
>do my OHP with around 200lbs
>see her in the mirror literally staring at me in disbelief the entire duration of my set
>same for the next set

never experienced this but it was complete disbelief on her face. kek

Not much but it's mine:
>at restaurant with friends last night
>sitting in a booth, have to turn to talk to person next to me
>notice qt blonde glance my way whenever I do this
>beta sperg-out instincts kick in
>mentally say fuck it, smile at her
>she winks at me

I-is this what making it feels like?

He is pretty fucking right

>she winks at me
I don't know what else do you to realise you've been invited.

Will greentext a young girl (

but this isn’t a mire

I got a semi reading this
I had a few situations where I was riding the tram during rush hour and I'd end up standing behind a girl and she would grind her ass on my crotch because none of us could move and the tram was an old model so it would sway from side to side. On two occasions I started getting a boner so I had to arch my ass backwards hoping to they don't feel it. I remember that one girls hair smelled so nice it was hard for me to control myself. Good times.

sounds hot, I can't wait

>ride the subway every day for the past 3 years
>luckily i have never been i na situation crammed up against a girl with my dick anywhere near her because im such a permavirgin i know i would get hard just from slightly touchig her

>walking home at night
>car pulls into parking lot.
>each of the three takes a turn looking at me
they were looking to rob you but saw you probably looked like you were packing heat

>be airman
>sent to survival school
>in a class teaching crash course fighting skills
>have to 'swim' under opponent's arms to lock behind their back and lift them (to drop them onto the floor and mount them)
>get paired up with qt sergeant to do said swim maneuver
>swim swim swim rubbing up with this qt
>try really freaking hard to not boner, nuns, dick in blender etc, fail
>start asking friends to switch with me between rounds, "no", laughing at me
>let her get under my arms one time, she swings leg directly into my crotch to try to lift me
>poke
>she shoots me glances grinning, finally asks someone to switch

later on
>get paired up again with different qt, she's married
>this time we're flipping mounts, you're on the ground mounted, you get someone off of you, switch onto them, mount, then throw fake punches seated on them
>still boner from earlier can't help it, even worse now
>she mounts me and immediately feels it, can tell by change in demeanor
>pretends verbally she doesn't notice by talking through it
>flip her and mount her, she starts breathing heavy, "wew you're strong"
>flips me and mounts me immediately
>she grinds a bit.. fucking hell, smiling at me
>do everything in my power to not flip her and just go at it in front of everyone

>few more rounds of torture and pure willpower
>finally we switch partners, dick hurting
>get paired up with this guy about a foot taller than me and have to try to actually win now
>get shrekt lmao
cmon Veeky Forums what would you have done?

That's really cute to be honest. I hope he didn't get arrested.

It's influenced by genes but it doesn't mean you can't practice it and improve.

Not that guy but it depends on the situation. If youre looking at her and she's giving fuck-me eyes then say "Hi. Whats your name?" and then start to put your arm around her

>be me
>have terrible eyesight, but I don't wear glasses
>go home from uni every weekend with a bus
>stepping in the bus, I notice this cute blonde qt
>looks familiar, it might be a girl I know
>we lock eyes
>literally stare at her all the way going up the aisle, trying to determine whether it's her or not
>looks at me the whole time
>finally I come in the range where I can distinguish faces (3 metres)
>she smiles at me wide
>at the same moment, I realize it's not her
>automatically turn away with a frown, shaking my head, as I was wrong

>mfw

>later saw her looking through the window with a sad expression

>be me
>20 y/o college student, 6'1" 170 kinda muscley 15ish% bf
>exit elevator and meet eyes with a qt3.14
>she maintains eye contact and smiles at me
>sperg out and look away from her after a second
why anons? am I just retarded?

>tfw your prostitute has such broken English that you don’t know if she said I’ve lost weight or I need to lose weight.
>tfw they all ask how old you are and when you tell them they just smile and nod

This

I started fucking older dudes when I was 13 and none of them ever got in trouble.

Homos need not apply

Look at what website we’re on, user...

fuaaaaark this is why i think chad is alright

>work as a fitness instructor at a commercial gym
>(kinda memey, just gotta stay on the floor, pack away weights, spot people give advice etc)
>get mires often while working
>yesterday there were several women in the gym on my shift
>could feel a good 3 of them could not not mire whenever I walked past
>didn't do anything cause autism hahahahaha
Good feel nonetheless

lol i also have this, if you squint you look even more retarded.

>doing dancing lessons for kindalike prom (I'm from Europe so it's not exactly like prom)
>the girl I dance with keeps touching my chest at times
>she and her friend say that they bet if they were to hit me it wouldn't even hurt me
The thing is that I'm not attracted to these girls at all. There's this one girl I've been eyeballing for a while but it seems like she barely even notice me. How can I get her attention?

Thus is some faggot shit, Tyr. What would your bf think about this picture you fucking degenerate?

this might actually help

seems like you have the perfect set up, just ask if she wants to be partners?

>get home with tram
>stand at one side
>short 15-16 year old or so qt girl comes over with one of her friend
>girl talks to friend so that her back is against me
>tram is very full
>literally touches me
>every time tram takes turn she leans in harder with "gravity"
>tram is not even full anymore
>she still does not move
>stars to push her ass out
>couple turns her ass just swallows my dick
>mfw its my stop and i leave without saying a word to her

Do you guys think she wanted the D

Eastern European prostitutes are a blessing.

I do not understand you

literally
>shape of you

>sister is 16 and I'm 21 in local community college
>she's in volleyball
>they're still in uniform
>one day she asks if I can drop off her and one of her friends at the friend's house after practice
>sure, I'll do just that
>turns out that sister forgot something at home
>take her there, friend waits in the car
>song in Spanish comes on
>she looks me in the eyes and asks me if I like this song
>don't know song or much Spanish but say sure
>she's singing along and a little bit before song ends sister returns
>take them to friend's house
>sister's friend gives me a little car hug then they leave
>Google song when I get home because it was catchy
>'Mayores' by Becky G
>about a girl in her teens preferring men in their early 20s
W-was she mirin?

stand on the table during lunch time and proclaim your love for her infront of everyone, women like a guy with confidence

>be me
>been randomly hanging out around a store before work for about a week
>become friends with the girls there
>I turn around and catch them both staring at me
>we fuck around with lightsabers afterward

Not sure where this is going but I like it.

I have a few.

>Talked to a coworker about how I got a pained feeling in my shoulder joint after lifting.
>"I can tell user, your shoulder looks swollen."
>Feels my shoulder
>"Oh, it's muscle. It's so big!"

Another was me about to leave work.
>Feel a hand grabbing my tricep.
>Different coworker says, "I got you, no escape."
>Another coworker grabs my other tricep and says, "No escape user."

I haven't really trained my greentext

She was, too bad you won't make a move.

>>have terrible eyesight, but I don't wear glasses
I have a similar one
>in uni
>stop wearing glasses because afraid of looking like a numale, but can't afford contacts
>in cafeteria one day, staring blankly into the distance
>eventually snap out of daydream and see qt black girl looking back at me smiling
>had been staring directly at her
>start to panic/laugh, she laughs & continues smiling
>turn away, look out the window while I finish eating
5 minutes later
>she goes off to clear her tray, comes back, walks up to me and says "hello"
>h-hello
>eventually gives up and leaves
>see her in the library later
>"we keep running into each other"
>"yeah, heh"
>she gives up

Definitely one of my most successful mires tho

Recently started driving cab. During the day on weekends. Im a personal trainer during the week.

>pick up two mid 30's ladies from an olive garden
>one of them looks like carmella bing and hops infront with me after checking to see who was driving, her friend jumps in the back
>they give me an address, i fuck the street location up because there's two with the same name plus im a newb driver
>whole ride they teasing me, they're just shocked im so diff than the usual driver
>when they realise i fucked up the address they start teasing "omg are you trying to kidnap us, going down back lanes and stuff"
>im like chill ladies, there's two of you only one of me, maybe if you were alone with me ;)
>tell them don't worry about the meter we'll figure out a fair fare
>carmella keeps going on about how they're in town for one night, staying at the hotel and other details
>ask how long i drive till yadda yadda
>get them to address after all the confusion
>$12.50 on the meter, tell em 10 is cool
>carmella's friend gets out asks her to pay
>when she's gone carmella lingers in the cab just kinda looking at me
>eye banging the shit outta me, tips me $10 says her room is on like the 4th floor or some shit

Say what you will, that was my second day. I meet so many thirsty girls, its always funny seeing a fatty cringe after she asks me my day job and i reply personal trainer. Its like the niceness just evaporates and all thats left is the salty bitchy side.

>brainwashed plebs thinking all girls are innocent until prime age
>he thinks they didnt fap and use hairbrush dildos and suck dude's dicks twice their age
women get horny just like guys what the fuck were you doing at that age,sme shit, only women more likely to get laid/ have guys hit on them

did you fug?

Too autistic desu familiar. With more practise and a little elbow grease, perhaps i coulda.

>Catch a girl at a bar two tables away just looking at me for a few seconds

She was with a group. How to approach at times like this?

Walk up to her a d ask if she likes pokemon. Tell you have a 1st edition Machamp.

Did you get hard?

I swear to christ 50%+ of Veeky Forums is homosexual

I'm unobservant as fuck, and I've been told I've been mired', yet I've only noticed it once.

>Go to gym with buddy
>I never use social media, so the only time I'm ever photographed is when he uses snapchat and instagram
>One week his parents are on holiday
>His little sister is staying at his place
>Known her since she was born
>About 13 at the time
>Buddy and I are relaxing, watching movies
>Sister and her friends are all in her room
>They leave to go buy some food
>Missing an external drive with new movies
>Run into her room to get it
>Laptop is open
>Captured snapchats and instagram of gym pictures of me open in a dozen tabs
>They're all from a cloud file with my name on it hidden inside a bunch of decoy folders

I really thought she was just extra affectionate and physical with everyone.

you not use social media as a choice? because that thing of stuff getting saved to a cloud is why i dont use it and i hope one day all this snapchat and instagram stuff gets hacked and leaked

Yeah, I don't see the point of social media. It's just giving out your personal details to a bunch of people I never interact with. I have a phone number and Discord, it's about all I need.

Kolovrat tattoo. Based slav

>the FBI is using child robots to lure people
I knew it

Lucky trips of uselessness

AY BB U WAN SUM FUK

>Leaving the locker room after my late night sesh
>Girl is standing in the middle of the walkway that goes from the entrance to the locker room kinda looking around and pacing
>Didn't notice her at first, headphones in, caveman face on
>As I pass by the girl, she grabs my bicep, stops me
>I turn to her with probably a mixture of confusion and mug face
>Seriously surprised that I didn't scare her off
>Hi, I'm annonette, offers her hand
>....user
>We talk for about a half hour about fitness and how she's seen me around the gym because we train around the same time
>Asks for my number and wants to train with me
>Have no idea how it happened

The sad part is I'm leaving the state for college in a couple months, so I'm just going to make it happen soon. But seriously surprised I didn't scare her away

Are you 6'4"

No, I'm only 5'10"

>at night
Women live in constant fear of being raped user

>A month ago
>Go to a bar in Miami with my dad
>Chilling with him while we watch a jazz band
>Blonde, fit 30-something year old woman spots me from across the bar
>She's with her boyfriend, who's like some Russian Chad with Armani all over
>Looks me deep in the eyes while sipping her drink
>wewlad.jpeg
>We keep exchanging stares back and forth and her boyfriend doesn't notice
>I go with my dad to this couch in the back that was right next to the toilet
>She moves to the toilet door and stands in front of me as if she's waiting to go in
>Starts dancing to the jazz band, arching her back and ass at me
>I'm sitting behind her and she gets closer
>Puts her hands on her back pockets and gropes her ass through her jeans while she dances, holding a poker face
>I'm fucking sweating
>Chad boyfriend comes back and she gives me a smile before going with him

One of the finest moments in my 19 years of life, lads.

Shit, the same thing happened to me in Madrid a while ago. I was stood in the metro while this qt, frizzy-haired, green-eyed Spanish girl kept looking at me. Each time, we smiled to each other, she blushed a bit, and we looked away.

I wanted to tell her I liked her jacket :(

man, Spain is simply awesome, i never got so many mires since being there on holidays, girls are hot and open