Go running in London soon after moving here

>go running in London soon after moving here
>wear my contact lenses to see where I'm going since I'm going a new route
>stupidly go running in evening instead of morning
>see Chads, Staceys, and normies at bars, living the life, including guys and girls in early 20s when I'm 26 and have never had female attention ever and have had no friends for 8 years

Being an ugly male is demoralisation 24/7. Full on psychological warfare. Nobody will acknowledge it except for Veeky Forums, barely.

I search Google for people like me and I get Reddit topics by ugly guys who are low IQ and "helped" by the vacuous, corporate propaganda guzzling mass. It's horrific. "Ugly girls have it hard, stop whining." No, they can get Chads for sex or relationships from dating sites or real life while ugly males get fuck all except a banal education to work conveyer belt. Every humiliation is double: the act itself and the society wide denial.

I have a job interview for a job that pays £2000 more in salary but only comes out to £100 a month more due to taxes and probably includes travel and longer hours. I hate all options. I think intertia rules my life. It took only a few days in my current outwardly respectable job for me to become the loser loner that nobody talks to, similarly to every other job I've had.

It feels impossible to even enjoy my free time since pissing contest propaganda invades everything, backed by advertising and the masses. You can't just read books, you have to read boring as fuck old books or pseudointellectuals call you an idiot. If your thoughts aren't standardised you are ostracised.

It's torture seeing so many attractive women and knowing they live trivially easy lives and see me as a disgusting subhuman. If I was a normie I could even be a happy retailcuck but I see my situation clearly. Being blackpilled is the only solution. I torture myself by walking in Central London on busy nights to see the party life I'll never have. People my age live in a non stop party.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4E9cU28rr_o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/4E9cU28rr_o

shoot some labor politicians then

R U Larping?

You need some stoicism. Check the subreddit for some authors to start with.

/r/iamverysmart

this guy posts a thread like this about once a week. sad!

>stoicisim

Commies are always jealous of other people, huh.

that's some high quality torment right there.
write a book my man.
also keep running, no excuses.

You're beta

Kek

Nigga it's much harder in the provinces. At least in London you can get rich, dress in good clothes, get your hair styled by the best stylists in the country, be a cool socially connected guy, work out at the best gyms etc. And get pussy.

In the provinces man it really is survival of the fittest almost entirely down to genetics with one alpha male chad who is casually fucking literally every single girl in whatever small town or suburban stinkhole ur stuck in.

The world outside of London is a Mad Maxesque nightmare. You literally have no fucking clue man. If you have a sick job and live in your own place in Central London & can't get pussy your problem is psychological not physical fucktard.

>tfw started cleaning up my room
>can't for the life of me find my lego Bossk minifig

It all pays off when you become the greatest wizard of the realm, user.

God, this board is full of degenerates

Also its ironic that lefties/tumblr addresses attractive privilege, but guaranteed you ugo losers are the type of people that sperg out when someone brings up the topic of privilege

>low IQ and "helped" by the vacuous, corporate propaganda guzzling mass
>pissing contest propaganda invades everything, backed by advertising and the masses

what did he mean by this?

>london
mashallah

go back to leftypol. last thing op needs is to be with bunch of green haired soyboys.

>boring as fuck old books
user...

Get over yourself. There is no system, just get out of your own brain. Nothing is happening in there. You are just getting in the way of yourself.

>t. Redditor

You know those gorgeous women you wish you could date, they are hit on less compared to average looking women.

Nut up and go for it

I've browsed this board for a long time and have written out many posts in response to sad op's like you giving you advice, attempting to tell you thr source of your problems, and encourage you to do something. But it never works because you're deluded you the point where you honestly and truly think the problem isn't the way you live, what you do with your time, and the CHOICES you make.

Are you truly hideous to thr point where its hard to look at you? If you are, fine, certain things will be a little tougher. DEAL WITH IT. No one is perfect. All these normies have their own problems too and work through it. TONS of ugly dudes do JUST FINE in life with women and friends. I know many of them. The honest to god truth is that even if you were really attractive, you'd still make this thread, just instead of bitching about being ugly, you'd be bitching about not being born with a great personality and social skills. Thr problem here is that you never work to improve on these issues and do anything because you're convinced there is nothing that can be improved upon and act like a total mental midget.

You already know the advice people give in these threads, follow it. Stop using a fitness board to blog about your lack of a social life. Its unbecoming of a man. Grow the fuck up, fix your problems, laugh at your former self. Those are the steps in chronological order.

Question for you user. I'm not OP, btw, I'm actually successful, somewhat attractive, etc, etc. I have almost everything I want except 24/7 leisure time and I'll have that before I'm 40 (once I get my third rental property I'm gonna get into property management full time, as it'll be far more my job and I'm already getting creamed on taxes).

Anyway, life is still a nauseating chore. It feels so hollow.

What do?

Create meaning

Well you're smart, for one, because you're like me and invest in rental props and are setting yourself up for a life of leisure and passive income, so kudos.

What exactly is a nauseating chore? Just the day to day shit? I deal with that too (which is why i invest in RE to eventually escape it) , but it doesn't flood into my real life...i check that shit at the door. What would your ideal life be like that would take the hollow-ness out of it? The answer it right there. Whatever that is, go chase it. You obviously have the foresight and mental fortitude to work hard and delay gratification and that's all it takes to achieve goals, any goal, be it a woman, kids, where you live, what hobbies you have, the extent to which you can enjoy your free time etc.

The answer to your question lies within you and you know what it is deep down. Acknowledge it, work to change it, enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Also accept that truly successful minded people like us must constantly work towards something, will always have a sense that we are underachieving, and need to constantly look ahead. If men weren't like that, wed all be living outside and playing in the mud. Find the shit that gives you meaning and put your effort into that.

I often do. Presumably it's the same for you, but after a while, the meaning fades.

Is that it? When the meaning fades, renew it? I assumed it dying again and again (I mean pretty long intervals, not daily/monthly) meant I was doing something wrong.

Thinking about it I never had this problem before long term working. Years of grind are taking a toll on me.

Thanks user, I needed that.

Onwards and upwards.

No problem. Keep your eye on the prize, whatever that may be at any given time.

man the fuck up, hard times are supposed to create strong men, not whiny little bitches. life is not equal. you can let your adversity transform you into a better person, or you can let it break you.