Anybody ever tried the "steak and eggs only diet" for fat loss

Anybody ever tried the "steak and eggs only diet" for fat loss.

Sounds too good to be true though my brother swears by it. Seems like you're begging for an early grave doing this sort of thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3435786/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3705355/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19335713
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14980987
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8627965
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9925120
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18039988
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9521633
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Seems like you're begging for an early grave doing this sort of thing.

Dietary cholesterol =/= blood serum cholesterol

So literally dumb spin on Keto? Yeah, it works well enough.

where are you going to get your fiber?

Fibre isn't necessary.

Bump until my dick gets numb

i'm tempted to give it a try, supplementing potassium, sodium, vit c etc.

It is if you want your colon to work past 40 buddy

Sounds like keto

wouldnt it be hard to get all the nutriment. I would had some veggies to that.

This it's just keto. It will work short term but you'll need to take some supplements and eat veggies long term like 1 month +

I did it for about a month and a half – had two meals a day, each meal was 6 eggs, a good sized steak, and butter.

Lost probably 6 lbs (not including water weight) during that time, but the carb cravings were too intense and I never really felt full.

Only 6lbs? Were you doing any cardio?

This is basically my diet except my meal is split in half by weight in veggies and high fat protein sources. It takes me literally 15 seconds to take a shit and it comes out like ice cream. Go ahead and eat steak and eggs but eat a lot of veggies as well. The veggies won't kick you out of keto either

Good luck with that. You seem like a really smart and reasonable person so I'm sure everything will work out just fine.

you're gonna be shitting roofing tar

That theory has been debunked. Fiber actually constipates according to studies
You are brainwashed. Beyond hope

>All diets boil down to calories
>But what if instead of having a low calorie balanced healthy diet, I do some retarded shit that works because who the fuck is going to eat that much steak and eggs
Bravo

If you eat two big meals of only steak and eggs you will lose weight

Both because youll be in a deficit and because youll be ketogenic

yeah i shit my self in the gym and nearly once at university, not full on shit myself but a small amount of oily diarrhoea

>all diets boil down to calories
It may appear this way to the uninitiated. CICO is a great place to start. It's the Honda Civic of dieting philosophies. Sturdy, reliable, will never fail to get you from A to B. But IF diets high in protein and fat are the Bugatti of dieting. Why go with the Civic when you could hop in the Bugatti and get there faster and look way better doing it?

I eat a huge helping of bacon and eggs for breakfast, it's sometimes my only meal. This "steak and eggs" only diet seems like a super-specific keto spinoff. It would work, but there's no reason to deprive yourself of other meats and fat sources. Just lay off the grains and sugars.

you still need at least veggies as well
also, it would be pretty fucking expensive

Stop spreading missinformation you read on some stupid article. Dietary cholesterol do raise blood cholesterol levels. Do some research imbecile.

What are you 5y/o? Eat your damn veggies kids.

It's retarded, don't do it. I would recommend going whole food plant based with a calorie deficit. You will lose weight, skin will improve, high energy and mental clarity.

Why would you consider diets high in fat and protein a Bugatti? Doesn't make sense mate.

You have no idea what you're talkingg about fibre lowers constipation among other things. Stop spewing bullshit.

This is my diet while cutting, dropping down to 168 from 185, currently 176 in only a 1 month period. This diet is identical to a keto diet, one thing that you want to make sure of is that you get your fats in, it'll reduce your hunger and give you energy. Good luck, use caffeine for energy.

You're too deep into doublethink dude. Link me one source that says fiber isn't beneficial

If you ask literally anywhere but Veeky Forums, they'll tell you it's retarded. But guess where you are

Literally just eat less calories

Don't do meme diets

>Fiber actually constipates
hahaha is that why I'm having at least 2 poops a day on >100g fiber?

by your logic it should be that vegans have the same level of cholesterol as meat-eaters. but they clearly don't. what's your explanation dr user?

>cage free eggs

I hope you're rich because you fell for a meme

Keto?

But I don't get it. If you do keto, why not just eat salmon, eggs, and some low carb veggies, maybe some nuts, tiny piece of chicken? Why even bother with red meat at all.

I would try it if it wasn't so fucking expensive.

sweet christ who is this succubus?

>mad cuz can't read

>let me eat more stuff my body can't process so I can have more shit come out of my ass

Seems gay

You can have a high protein diet without doing a high fat meme diet.
Whey protein is specially anabolic and fat burning promoting but ignored in this type of meme diet.

It's not even fully ketogenic, since it implies a high protein moderate-high fat intake.
I'm guessing the type of person who follows this steak and eggs only diet is the same one that can't eat anything that doesn't have a strong salty fatty taste.

minimally and correlation vs. causation argument for heart disease

moderate protein, moderate fat (healthy ratio), and low/moderate carb is the GOAT diet.

I feel best when I get between 100-150g carbs per day and split the change between protein/fat.

Nobody listen to this man. If you do, you'll end up in a real bad way. Probably shitposting as well.

Keto is for epileptics, people with diabetes, people with an insulin resistance, women with PCOS, obese people, and people in general with some sort of a metabolic disorder/interference. A caloric deficit and balanced diet is more effective for weight loss, and keeping the weight off, in the long-run than any other diet if you're just an overweight normie.

I know you were simply asking if anyone's tried it, and I'm not trying to be a dick, but I'm so tired of people looking for shortcuts. It takes so much more willpower and effort to commit to a diet like this than it does to just eat 500 less calories every day. Just eat your goddamn vegetables. All these threads with people having a boner for keto diets, and not a damn one of you seems to know that you can eat a decent amount of carbs and still be in ketosis, even more so if you consistently train. I'm talking 100g of carbs a day, even more, and still being in keto. If you wanna go lower carb, that's fine. I personally do because I actually have an insulin resistance. Figure out your TDEE, figure out your macros, drop your carbs by a quarter and see how you feel. Stop trying fad diets and start doing work.

started off well

good point on discipline tho

Meat-eaters includes 100% of mc donald eating freaks, it's bound to shoot up the numbers on cholesterol. Vegans include 0% of them

>thinking the majority of people are able to create plans and execute them, in addition to doing research and adjusting the best course of action while doing so
check your privilege

Brainwashed morons that cant think for themselves detected. I know you all have heard "fiber is good xD" your entire lives and refuse to question it, but i have studies incoming. Ill be done wage cucking in about an hour ill post them all of then.

Ok heres one, rest are coming later ok goys

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3435786/

This is flat earth tier brainletism.

Nice refutation. **cognitive dissonance intensifies**

Bacon and eggs for breakfast
Chicken breast and salad for lunch
Steak and half a pound of broccoli for dinner

Whey and nuts for snacks

Easiest diet ever. If I have a ridiculous carb craving, I'll have a potato with my meal.

Vegans are malnourished and anemic.

>whey

Fiber is good for your gut microbiome, not pooping. If you want to poop drink some olive or avocado oil.

Your study is done on people who have constipation issues. It is stating that going on a high fiber diet will not cure constipation, but can make it worse due to having a more bulkier shit.

Nowhere does it show that fiber is unhealthy.

You're out of your league.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3705355/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19335713
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14980987
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8627965
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9925120
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18039988
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9521633

I could do this all day.

>eating dairy
kys

JESUS CHRIST YOU DO NOT NEED TO DO RETARD DIETS TO GET RESULTS.

Just eat veggies, whole grains, and enough protein for your size.

>grains

Actually retarded. You couldn't even name 3 different dietary fibers.

Not all fiber is fermented retard. A large portion of insoluble fibers increase the speed of digestion and makes shitting much easier (and some of them are additionally fermentable into 2-3 carbon SCFA).

>unable to eat dairy
back to the street pajeet

Do you think I eat ten cheeseburgers a day because I can? That I kick my dog everyday because I can? I don't follow

>unable to eat CHEESEburgers
back to the street... pajeet

>eating anything but horse semen

Constipated people be like

all meat + vegetables + water, you will lose weight. its an expensive diet though

>what is microbiome

>its an expensive diet though
not when you know what you're doing

Spice to your hearts content or balance out the broccoli for more spinach.
Enjoy eating two pounds of beef. No wonder keto and fasting go hand and hand.

so someone who eats a clean diet, but consumes cholesterol containing products will have somewhat the same amount of cholesterol as a vegan? you're joking..
what is it in mcdonald's that causes high cholesterol and why does the body need to make more of it (since it's not the ingested cholesterol, then the body has to be making it)?

source?