Veeky Forums meals

I need recommendations and recipes for foods that I can cook now that I'm living alone. I would prefer for it to include chicken thigh onions and broccoli, must taste good and help me to hit diet macros. Other recipes are always welcome though.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5nbmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you don't already have one, get a wire rack that sits above the cookie sheet, makes baking chicken turn out crispier.

give thighs a light coat of olive oil. season it. not gonna think up measurements. use these:
salt
pepper
garlic powder
parsley
rosemary
thyme
cayenne pepper
paprika preferably smoked

oven 400
cook skin down 20 minutes
flip chicken put brocc heads in cook another 20

sautee onions while u wait

Looks amazing user. I really appreciate it

My oven doesn't reach 400. it stops at 260, but I will leave it into a little bit longer

t. ovenlet

Just to make sure, he most likely means 400F whilst if your oven goes to 260, possibly this is 260C? 400F ~ 200C

Does anyone know any good shit to use for wraps? Was gonna just get some "healthy" tortillas, also besides veggies cheese and chicken what would be good in a wrap?

Here's recipe to the picture I posted incase you guys wanted it

Ingredients
2-3 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
6 Tbsp. olive oil
3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
Juice from 2 limes
2 tsp. chili powder
1 tsp. paprika
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. kosher salt
fresh cracked pepper, to taste
Instructions
In a large resealable bag, combine olive oil, vinegar, lime juice, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Cut chicken into cubes and add to marinade. Toss to coat. Marinate for 2 hours or up to overnight.
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Pour marinated chicken onto baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.

boiled potato, quark and saurcrauts

My mom always used wide lettuce leaves maybe they were cabbage but those. Instead of a tortilla she just used a leaf and did that. I like tomato, onion, bell peppers and depending, some hard boiled egg.

Proteins aren't meant to be 400 degrees, they will denaturate and vitamins are destroyed.
Remember to store and eat all your food at 37 degrees

Thanks for the salmonella, based chicken kid

Are eggs really bad for me? I keep hearing that the cholesterol is the devil and that it really does nothing, so what is it? I've been eating around 18 eggs a week so I'm scared for my heart

Oops didn't mean to direct it at anyone

an egg is worse for you than a pack of smokes, so you're basically already dead. Rip user.
Eggs are fine, ingested cholesterol has no effect on blood cholesterol

Ok, I feel better now

Bake some plain chicken. Cut it into cubes. Cook a sweet potato and cut into cubes. Put them together in a pan and toss in coconut oil and oregano. Make some white rice. Drain a can of crushed pineapple and mix it into the rice with some fresh cilantro. Lay a bed of spinach and put the ingredients on top.... I just made this shit up right now but it sounds delicious so I'm going to try it.

Just get fucking creative.

Someone post that imgur album of Veeky Forums recipes

imgur.com/a/5nbmA

Cheers man

This thread seems like a good place.
Could I get a rating on this diet? I lost 40 lbs in 3 months doing this with literally no exercise and I lived through basic training and AIT but I made the conscious choice to eat as much as I could during basic. My rational was I was nervous and I wanted to feed the machine and cut later.

Breakfast 450 calories
2 eggs (scrambled)
1 English muffin
1 medium sized Banana

Lunch 470 calories
1 Bag of American style salad
3 ounces skinless chicken breast
1 tbsp Italian (about 30 calories)
1 serving garlic croutons
1 chobani yogurt strawberry

Dinner 487 calories
American salad mix
honey wheat pita wrap
light Italian again
skinless chicken breast 200 cal worth
Cesar croutons
watermelon

I throw in oranges and apples if I am dying for a snack to eat that averages about ~150 calories on a bad day

Any immediate critiques?

for bulking there is a meal i like to go with sometimes. 2 cans of tuna, 2 eggs, squirt of mayo. mix that shit up. fry that shit in a pan with a bit of butter (just enough to grease the pan). flip it like a retarded pancake. eat it when browned nicely on both sides.

if you want more the ratio is always 1 tuna can for 1 egg.

sounds interesting, i'll try that

Is there any point to microwaving left-overs if the mineral content is mostly damaged?

Sounds absolutely disgusting. It should be sriracha mayonnaise instead. Also, should I be measuring my oatmeal in pounds or kilograms?

Grape leaves

Grams. Everything grams.

>Kilo of Oats a day

I don't mean to be THAT guy, but any good vegetarian recipes?

need a lot of fuel for growing pianos

But it's kinda hard to measure it like that when it's shaped so funny

Scale
C
A
L
E

>chicken
Veeky Forums is a vegan board.
MODS