Gym roider sees me lifting 50kg dumbbells on an incline bench

>gym roider sees me lifting 50kg dumbbells on an incline bench
>comes up to me and says "you've earned it buddy"
>I don't know what he's talking about and autistically stutter "h-ha r-right"
>he slips me a number and tells me to text it later
>I assume it's some homo shit
>text it anyway
>the number texts back a full price list of all roids and asks me how what I want

Post the number then faggot, but the you won’t cause you know damn well you don’t lift.

>excited about gay sex
>roids instead

this is why I belong here

get some roids nig

So what do want? A fucking dollar?

so it was some homo shit

Fuck gym roiders.

One guy at my gym that I saw for years and years didn’t even acknowledge me once despite me making efforts to acknowledge him.

Then one day he overheard me talking to another guy about steroids and then this slimy fuck rushes over and starts talking to me for the first time ever despite seeing each other for years.

I said I was only thinking about starting and he was like “oh yeh bro i can hook you up, price is this, etc” and I’m say I haven’t actually decided yet I’m just thinking about it. Then he said alright and talked to me for 30 min about it.

Few days later I see him and he’s pestering me about buying. Saying he just got a bunch of new good shit and that it’s gona sell fast. I tell him again, look I only just said I’m thinking about it.

Then he gets visually pissed off at me and leaves. Now the guy hasn’t gone back to not acknowledging my existence again.

Drug sellers are absolute scum

Do it, i have 1 motto in life. Try everything atleast once. Except gay sex, thats just a peronal amendment. I want to try a low dosage cycle once ive gt a solid base just out of curiosity. Nothing hectic like dbol but maybe some test or winstrol or anavar. Depends on yr goals though i gu3ss!

>Try everything atleast once. Except gay sex
Just remember that the first time doesn't count
And every 10th time resets

>Someone interacted with you in a nice way in the gym
What more do you want?

Careful now OP, don't want to get caught by the long dick of the law now do you?

kekd

NARC him
it'd be fucking epic bantz

>>text it anyway

Closet homo detected

>>I assume it's some homo shit
>>text it anyway

OP are you a homo

They are probably overpriced and he is trying to rip you off

report him for the gym and get him kicked out
if you try to sell steroids in my gym you get life ban

kek is this why fitizens dont roid?

bc they cant find any?

so he can hunt him down and slay him for being a narc?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>piss off a known drug dealer
>nothing will go wrong

>assume it's some homo shit
>text it anyway

Yep

Tbh it's rare to see a decent person publicly admit to using gear and it's much rarer for them to be in a position to sell it if only because decent people tend to have decent impulse control and they have shit to lose if they are open about using (or potentially selling) drugs which at least in the US are treated with the same degree of legal severity as narcotics.

unironically yes

>>I assume it's some homo shit
>>text it anyway

There are highschoolers that can do that