How bad are 2-3 cigarettes a day for you?

How bad are 2-3 cigarettes a day for you?
Japs smoke a lot and still have high life expectancy, it can't be that bad if you live an otherwise healthy life, right?

It helps me with some mental problems (e.g
be less autistic) and it's cheaper and easier than the medication jew

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2018/jan/24/even-one-cigarette-a-day-greatly-raises-cardiovascular-risk-experts-warn
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2865193/
bmj.com/content/360/bmj.j5855
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're not bad for you.
Stop falling for the meme.

Pretty darn bad, OP.

Kicks ut heile you're not that addicted, trust men.

Lol fucking autocorrect. Kick the habit while you're not that addicted.

Don't smoke, OP. It's a trap.

I hear first smokes in the morning are the worst for you. As stupid as fucking smoking is, 2-3 sounds reasonable and I doubt it'll have any major effects

well..... google tells me there is like only a 30% chance to get lung cancer in your lifetime. Smoking 25+ day increases that risk. Risk of lung cancer is higher at older age. So i guess its not as bad as i thought. Thats only ~1/3 smokers who get lung cancer.

>How bad are 2-3 cigarettes a day for you?
Deadly over the long term. You're an idiot to smoke them AT ALL. Throw them away and never buy any again, if you care about your health and fitness at all.

Smoking was used to _cure_ lung illness back in the days when it didn't have 600 additives. Makes you think.

Cancer is the number one cause of death in Japan.

Even if it wasn't bad for you it's a huge fucking waste of money

>It helps me with some mental problems (e.g
>be less autistic) and it's cheaper and easier than the medication jew

That's just you being weak. There has always been autistic people and they got by. Rely on routines and improvement instead of the tobacco jew.

>>It helps me with some mental problems (e.g
>>be less autistic) and it's cheaper and easier than the medication jew
So you'd rather be a drug addict, OP?
That's what smoking does to you: makes you a drug addict, addicted to nicotine.
Oh and by the way nicotine is a POISON, literally. If you put a drop of pure nicotine on your bare skin, it would stop your heart.

You're stupid, in 2018, to be smoking.

people used leeches to get the bad blood out when they were sick too. why did we stop user? additives to the leeches?

>we stopped

It never just stays at a few a day.

He means cigarettes, not cocks.

Thanks mom

OH MY GODDESS
ITS 2018!!!
YOU CAN'T BE A WHITE MALE AND SMOKE YOU PRIVILEGED CISSY!
>YAAASS QUEEEEEEEEEN

try snus instead my nigga

theguardian.com/society/2018/jan/24/even-one-cigarette-a-day-greatly-raises-cardiovascular-risk-experts-warn
Smoking one cigarette a day is half as damaging as smoking 20. So pretty bad for you.

>The Guardian
Hey uhhhhhhhhhhh can I get a reputable source plz?

Not generally feasible yet it is not a statistically significant degree of smoking. You may become a pack/day smoker and reap all the ills.

nice analogy

kek

I am a light smoker myself and googled this the other day. The best source I found was this:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2865193/

>An analysis of the dose response relationship based on combined data of passive smoking, particulate matter from air pollution, and active light and heavy smoking indicates that low levels of tobacco exposure as seen in light smoking (4–7 cig/day) has about 70% of the effect of heavy smoking (≥ 23 cig/day)

extremely stupid and courting a gruesome demise

bmj.com/content/360/bmj.j5855
Its linked in the article you utter retard.

i know it's a perfect 1:1 analogy

who the fuck has time to smoke 23 cigarettes a day?

Just vape you faggot

Jesus ducking Christ imagine having a 30% fucking chance for ONLY LUNG CANCER and still be fine with smoking. What type of fucking priorities do you have in life wtf

>Kicks ut heile you're not that addicted, trust men.

smoke unfiltered tobacco only.

Finding 1 article to make you feel less bad, eh? Go ahead, cling onto those thoughts. I'll be laughing when you die in your 40s and I'm an olympian grandpa without any of those cancer sticks up my ass.

They transplant smoker lungs; there is a lot of BS within smokerism.

Jokes on you, I'm 50 years old

>clearly non-med school plebs
>clearly haven't seen the kidneys of those that eat excess protein
gtfo

They are probably better than fapping and vidya but since you're on a basket weaving forums then I assume you already do those so you don't need another vice.

Pros of smoking 2-3 times a day:
You'll look cool
A fix to your autism

Cons of smoking 2-3 times a day:
Health will worsen over time
You'll age prematurely
Your clothes and yourself will reek of smoke
You'll have to brush your teeth more often to prevent yellowing and decay
Anything you own that is white (furniture, clothes, even your home's walls) will turn yellow if you decide to smoke around whatever it is

I don't think it's worth it.

there are people who literally do not stop, can smoke more than that

My father would smoke one whole pack a day and then it increased to two packs a day. Needless to say, the places I lived in growing up were incredibly yellow and grimy after about a year of living in one place.

You forgot a few cons.

Perpetuating a horrid habit that pollutes the air, kills thousands, and poisons non consenting victims.

Losing all good friends or devolving to "That guy" in any friend group you're in since the only people who'll put up with you are other smoking trash cans.

Forfeiting control of your subconscious to a real addiction that wants you dead.

Signing a death sentence on your bank account since you'll be blowing hundreds on smoking every week or two.

And just putting the lid on the casket of your potential as a human being.

Smoking should be fucking illegal. It disintegrates anything it touches, lives, families, well being, happiness, safety. Kindly delete yourself off this planet if you smoke.

Kys soyboy

why don't you just smoke socially once every few weeks while going out? that way you get to keep your autism crutch and reduce your chances of a slow, painful, premature death

If you drink too much water you can die too, shut the fuck up about “poison” fucking faggot idiot nigger

just vape or dip smoking cigs is low IQ tier
dip
>most nicotine
>bad for teeth mouth ECT
>lower cancer chance
>makes you look like a low IQ rednck
vaping
>same as smoking but less cancer
>make you look like a swagfag\neckbeard

smoking 2 or 3 a day aint that bad. just try to keep it at that

>just vape or dip
>dip is bad for teeth mouth ECT and makes you look like a low IQ redneck
>vaping makes you look like a swagfag/neckbeard

90% of the reason why people smoke is because it looks cool and helps you strike up conversations with strangers. Vaping and dipping don't help you with either.

oOkay..

There are people who smoke two packs a day.

news flash: since the mid-late 90s, people do not think smoking looks cool anymore.

younger women especially think it looks on the same level as chewing tobacco

dipping can be ok for conversations depending on where you live. Vaping makes you seem like a faggot even though it is objectivley better than smoking in every way. I only smoke cigs socially about once a week

They're in so much denial that they've resorted to hyperbole.

I guess you're right though. 100% of people who drink water die. You sure got me. Smoking must be just fine. Please, smoke more. The more you smoke the quicker you'll leave this gay earth full of awful people like you.

You're a huge faggot
t. Non-smoker

norsk mann detected

Nicotine itself actually has beneficial health properties, the problem is everything else in a cigarette. Also I would probably try pure nicotine if it wasnt for the fact nicotine degrades your teeth pretty badly. Am still researching into it

6 months cigarette and drink free

>better sleep
>can breathe better
>no foul smell
>more money
>more energy
>relaxed and positive

fuck cigarettes, weed, drinks or any other addictive shit. Our bodies were not designed for that.

Runner up for a Darwin award.

2-3 a day is excessive. I would keep it at 2-3 times a month and use a Japanese cigarette.

>How bad are 2-3 cigarettes a day for you?
Demonstrably bad. They are a shit drug. There is no reason to use it.
>Japs smoke a lot and still have high life expectancy, it can't be that bad if you live an otherwise healthy life, right?
And their life expectancy would be even higher if they didn't smoke.
Also Japs are pretty much only so healthy, because for Asians, the health outcomes in the BMI are much worse than Caucasians. What is overweight here is medically obese over there. Which is why they are so fucking neurotic about it. To the point of them actually being rude towards people about their weight. Having a small belly means being stabbed by Jap fingers all day, when living in Japan.

>It helps me with some mental problems (e.g
be less autistic) and it's cheaper and easier than the medication jew
No, it isn't. And no, it doesn't.
What you experience when smoking is what you would constantly feel like if you didn't smoke at all.
Tobacco is a shit drug.

You get more social prowess by exercising your social skills. Yes, you will fail. Yes, it will be awkward at first. But it will be less awkward as time passes. It's the same for everyone, you just, for whatever reason, talked yourself into believing you are somehow different. And unless you have a full blown (social) anxiety disorder, diagnosed by an actual professional (who didn't just give you a prescription, but told you to get therapy), you are not special. You just got less exercise in social shit in your teens.
It happens. Get over it. Move on.

You do realize that pretty much any drug has SOME KIND of positive outcome, right?

Cut your leg off. It will lower your BMI and risk for skin cancer.

not op, how to get rid of your habits? i don't need to smoke, i feel absolutely no urge to smoke while i'm at home, and if i do i just vape for a while
when i go to work or somewhere else though im able to smoke 3 cigs on a 10 minute brake. I smoked my last cig on monday, but i feel extremely weird when spending my break in a canteen instead of smoke shed or i drink coffee without smoking, and that makes me want to smoke one
how to get rid of this fucking shit im unhealthy enough

Just vape instead.

Cigarettes are for the weak and stupid, and any so called benefits is just relief form the withdrawl the damn things cause in the first place. There literally is no benefits to smoking unless being less fit, less healthy, enduring constant withdrawals, smelling like shit, and dying early like a bitch is your goal.

You get rid of habits by not doing them for three months (average time it takes for deletion of a habit) and then never doing it again (relearning habits, especially with drugs, is much faster the second time around).

It also helps to create new habits, which contradict the old one. Most people fail at trying to form the wish "I don't want to consume drug xy." Yes, you do, faggot. That's the problem. You need to find something more important to you and actively sacrifice smoking.

I highly recommend a cognitive tool calles WOOP. It's scientifically well established and easy to use. I recommend you buy the book, by Oettingen, but that isn't necessary. More than enough resources online.

stop drinking coffee for a while
find out your smoking triggers (like coffee or similar) and chill out with them

use chewing gum and drink lots of water when having an urge to smoke

don't vape or do some other retarded shit i.e. switching to a new addiction

this is patently untrue in many places

Oh, also quit vaping. To your brain, it's essentially smoking and you will keep the habit.

Gum (for casual smokers) or patches (for smokers) are much more effective alternatives.
The physical withdrawal isn't as bad as the habit, for smoking.
So stop inhaling shit.

Women don't like to make out with ashtrays, that's a fact.

>Taking advice from faggots that advocate fasting, gomad and steroids as healthy.

thanks guys that's really comprehensive, and stupidly obvious if you think about it
i never really wanted to use nicorette though, i considered it as cheating for people with no willpower and self control. now that i'm trying to quit, i understand
i'm gonna try same things with sugars
for the past few weeks i've been feeling hungover, achy, exhausted and generally like shit. i connected it to all those god fucking damned soft drinks, as i was feeling extremely fine before i started drinking 3+ cans of them a day.
now i'm trying to get over them as well, but in my opinion sugar is biggest bitch to kick, if we're talking about things that people do not consider "drugs".

>Not smoking cigars
>Not only putting yourself at the very mild risk of oral cancer which takes 5 minutes to screen for at the dentist

>i never really wanted to use nicorette though, i considered it as cheating for people with no willpower and self control. now that i'm trying to quit, i understand
Your willpower and self-control is distorted. That is what addiction is.

You should use any tool available. Using the right alternative will increase your chances by 20%. That's a lot.

Oh, also don't be one of those fags who whine when they fall off the wagon from time to time and go back to smoking like "Baaawww, I can't do this. Woe is me." Everyone slips. It changes nothing. Never set unrealistic expectations. Use every time you fail as a learning experience. What made you slip and what can you do about it? (Again, WOOP would be a nice tool here. Or at least "implementation intention" which is part of the tool)

So yeah. Just generally stop bullshitting yourself.
You can do this. It will be uncomfortable for a while. But you can.

It will gets easier every day.

>Kindly delete yourself off this planet
duh that's why we smoke

>implying girls would make out with a social retard
OP its your life just smoke the damn ciggys. youre gonna die anyway

My nigger. Snus was a game changer. Epok lime going in now.

So it does only make a little difference if I smoke 4 or 40 cigs a day?

So it would be heathier for me smoking a pack a day and then three days nothing and than a pack than every da four cigarettes

I mean my normal routine is this

4 - 4 - 4 - 4 - 4 - 4 - 4

But i am going to switch to

23 - 0 - 0- 23 0- 0 -0
For health resons. That sounds stupid, but it is scientific proven.

Did I miss something? I can smoke more and be healthier that is reall too good to be true

Jesus, guess how do I know that you are a friendless, autistic, shut in faggot?

Read: Allen Carr's easy way to stop smoking
worked for me and my brother
do it

kek did your dad put his cigarettes out on your skin or something?

People who smoke are a waste of human life.

my mom, my dad, and all my brothers used to smoke at some point.
my full brother started smoking at 8th grade when he was 13. none of them, not even he didn't get cancer, so i'm not gonna get cancer either, right?
has my understanding of genetics failed me? pls give me an answer broskis

For me, quitting was about fear of cardio gains. I would think about how smoking a cigarette or having a drink would make a run harder or would at the very least stunt my progress. Whether or not that is true is another thing entirely.

t. ex smoker and very heavy drinker

This can't be true

No, that's not how it works. You always have a chance of cancer. Don't smoke

>tfw people are unironically defending smoking on a board about fitness
Lung cancer is still the most common type of cancer. Smokers smell like shit and repulse people.

Hello samefag?

how many does it take then? i will have smoked in total a single pack by the time i try to quit.
hopefully i dont get cancer from that much?

You likely won't but you're better safe than sorry. Anybody who tells you smoking is manly or cool has never aged mentally past age 12.

just buy a juul, more convenient, cheaper. not as cool but still kind of

/thread

lol oldfag found