What does Veeky Forums think of steroids? Do you take them? If so what do you take and why?

What does Veeky Forums think of steroids? Do you take them? If so what do you take and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0161208
spotinjections.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If I could afford cycles, I would definitely take them as I am obsessed with fitness. I can care less about my health, but the only thing I would fear is balding. Too bad I am a poor college fag that can barely afford my bills.

I lift to be healthy and to get girls. Steroids aren't necesary to impress girls and they aren't healthy.

I think less people who take steroids because they're lazy and cant program or eat for shit.

If you're top of your game and competing in a sport or competition I've got no problem. Steroids or not, that level of advancement requires a lot of hard work.

I don't take them because I'll never compete.

Year is cheap as fuck, $25 for a 250mg/ml vial that will last you a month if you pin 1ml every third day.
Three months cycle gonna cost you less than a hundred

Op steroids are amazing if you do a little research before you start

Pic related

Did a cycle. Not worth it unless you're competing imo. At the same time not as bad as haters say. I'd advise people to stay away from it mostly for the cardiovascular effects.

What are you talking about, on test your cardio vastly increases, literally every steroid enhances cardio except tren

Op consider this, with a beginner test cycle you can pack on up to 25 pounds of lean muscle in a 3 month period, also you will get massive strength gains and feel amazing

Everyone who comments here should post a pic of themselves so op can see who he’s getting advice from, I’ll start

Pic related: 38 yr old me, jacked on test and tren, been lifting 16 years and finally hopped on 5 yrs ago

Holy balls, I’d recognize that smirk anywhere. Didn’t think you were still alive

Damn, you look great. Poor college fag here, I am comfortable with my size, but I feel if I cut it will make me small, because being natural sucks.

Still alive, still pinning, and still banging 18yr olds
Blast an cruise for life at this point

Also every fitizen should have a leather jacket

Alright, but what would you recommend taking in that period of time?

>What does Veeky Forums think of steroids?
They're stupid, user. The 'gains' you get because of them look different than natural gains, everyone can tell, they lose respect for you because of it, and then when you lie about using steroids, they lose more respect for you. Then there's the fact that using them changes your personality, you get some delusional tendencies. They're also psychologically addictive, and after a while you literally start sounding like a drug addict, defending your addiction in any way you can, even if it's not rational, because you can't accept that you're a slave to what you're injecting. Do yourself a favor and avoid them entirely, and adjust your expectations of yourself to something realistic, not what the /fraud/ crowd and the trolls around here try to convince you you should be. You'll thank me later.

I'm going for more "safer" options meaning MK-2866 Osta and RAD-140. I have very very reliable source and on paper sides seem far smaller compared to originals. Do you think I'm wrong?

>"safer"
>sarms
you are a fucking retarded piece of shit

>They're stupid, user. The 'gains' you get because of them look different than natural gains, everyone can tell, they lose respect for you because of it, and then when you lie about using steroids, they lose more respect for you. Then there's the fact that using them changes your personality, you get some delusional tendencies. They're also psychologically addictive, and after a while you literally start sounding like a drug addict, defending your addiction in any way you can, even if it's not rational, because you can't accept that you're a slave to what you're injecting. Do yourself a favor and avoid them entirely, and adjust your expectations of yourself to something realistic, not what the /fraud/ crowd and the trolls around here try to convince you you should be. You'll thank me later.

>I've never used steroids
>I'm an expert on steroids

really makes you think

Elaborate why you think differently. I have looked through studies. There is almost a decade material on Osta, basically it's suppressive, might cause temporary infertility (or pernament in worst case scenario) and is heavy on kindeys, did I miss something.
I have RAD-140 in storage but, haven't used it yet, Osta was amazing for my rotator cuff injury.

mk 677 is not classed as a sarm but a secretagogue that signals the pituitary gland to excrete hgh. would this be ok for a 19 year old? i get to keep my natty card too

I would consider taking them when I'm like 60 or 70, because at that point long term health risks be damned. For now though, I'm making plenty of gains, both in strength and size, that I'm not worried about roids yet. I haven't nearly reached my natural peak.

I'm not an upper echelon athlete or an actor so no real demand here.

>on test your cardio vastly increases

This is true. I'm on TRT (got my levels to the top end of normal) and my cardio endurance sky rocketed.

I will use test only when I will be 30 and hop on the eternal trt, cycling on and off is a waste of time.

What would you guys recommend for PCT after a test enophate, deca, tbol, and proviron cycle?
The guy at the supplement shop said arimidex and proviron for the PCT but research said novadex is pretty good all around.

You look amazing man.

The main thing, other than my tendency to bald, is fertility. How does roiding affect your fertility? I've read that while on test, you shoot blanks. Is this true? How do you recover from this if you want to impregnate your wife/gf?

Get your test levels checked and if it's anything less than phenomenal, start cycling test (alone). You literally don't need anything else unless you're a loser who needs the validation of other men or are really ugly in the face department.

Cheers bro
If you run a begginer test cycle, you’ll be happy with your size when you cut, also test is dirt cheap, see my post above for more info I recommend starting with a beginner test cycle, 500mg per week for three months, you will get a huge amount of muscle but have a blocky undefined look, later if you want more size use higher test (1gram per week) if you want more still switch to 200g per week test and 400 to 600 Deca
Once your size happy switch to test 200 and 350 per week tren acetate
Cut while you do this and you’ll look very simplistic to me. When your happy drop to 200 test e and 100 tren e to maintain your look.

I think your dancing around the issue and you should just go with what’s proven, steroids are perfectly safe if you do your homework. The other stuff is halfass/sketchy and costs more
Also I’m not the other guy who replied to you, I’m the jacked guy from the pic

If you run test or any other Anabolic by themselves then yes your body will lower or completely stop producing sperm while your on, however this isn’t written in stone and many guys who thought they were shooting blanks accidently impregnated girlfriends. Usually one you go off, fertility returns.
If you want to make sure you maintain fertility then get some hcg and run it during your cycle and you will keep up your sperm count and prevent your balls from shrinking
For me personally, I fuck a lot of sluts and I’ve had many that try to secretly get pregnant, once I walked out of the bathroom and caught one doing the position where they lay on their back and with their legs pulled up against chest to help the sperm go deeper, I just chuckle to myself because I know I’m either extremely low sperm count or shooting blanks and I have no interest in knocking up a Random thot

if you plan to keep working out throughout life and you want to be swole, you have to be fucking retarded not to take roids

if you ever thought you're not cut out for bodybuilding or you're never going to have an attractive manly face, run some tren and you'll finally realize all the balonie you've been fed all these years

Friendly Reminder
Former Abusers of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids Exhibit Decreased Testosterone Levels and Hypogonadal Symptoms Years after Cessation
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0161208

>Former AAS abusers exhibited significantly lower plasma testosterone levels and higher frequencies of symptoms suggestive of hypogonadism than healthy control participants years after AAS cessation. Current AAS abusers exhibited severely decreased AMH and inhibin B indicative of impaired spermatogenesis.
Abuse refers to all recreational AAS use that is not prescribed by a doctor, so virtually everyone /fraud/ing
Have fun coping. Think twice before you fuck with your hormonal profile, dimwits.

Powerlifters who get popped in USAPL/IPF are subhumans. I love watching the freak show that is untested strength sports.

Steroids are for fags.

SARMs are more dangerous for worse results, dumbass.

>I am obsessed with fitness
>tfw I will never have a (boy)friend so obsessed with fitness that he forces me to start lifting and every time I give up or can't reach a goal he beats me
what's the point of living

Pic related is me during my first test 500 cycle, 5 years ago

>Cut while you do this and you’ll look very simplistic to me.
Cut while you do this and you’ll look very much like me
Fuck auto correct

>Also every fitizen should have a leather jacket
Yea maybe if you're some dumb geed

>Im obsessed with fitness
>I can care less about my health

Do roid monkeys actually think that gear makes them fit lol? Dying at 54 from a heart attack is not fit.

Why would you even want to live past your 50s, life basically turns to shit when you’re middle aged

About the 500mg a week, are you talking about an injectable?

>The main thing, other than my tendency to bald, is fertility. How does roiding affect your fertility? I've read that while on test, you shoot blanks. Is this true? How do you recover from this if you want to impregnate your wife/gf?

WTF would you want to impregnate your wife/gf??

If you're complaining about low t now, what the fuck do you think's going to happen after you fulfill your biologic imperative? Welcome to the low t slavery of domestic servitude.

If she still does now, your wife/gf won't want to have sex anymore. So I guess you won't need any test anyway.

>nattycucks

>and still banging 18yr olds

>not 17 yo master race

Keep trying tho

>Everyone who takes gear dies of a heart attack
Pic related, Zane’s been on gear for well over 40 years, and anyway most people who have heart attacks are fat fucks sitting in office cubicles lifting nothing but donuts

Yes absolutely, injectable is safest and helps your liver, although a few weeks of dbol in te beginning is a nice kick start until the test kicks in. Also pinning really isn’t bad, you get super used to it and vast majority of the time you feel nothing

Worst ab genetics I’ve ever seen

I get hit on by 14 yr olds in the mall but I’m 38 and not trying to go to jail and be a registered sex offender.

Pic related: back gains on my last bulk cycle

looks like a necromorph

You should work on loser your lower back fat.

But I'm not complaining about low t...

fuck I meant best

>back gains on my last bulk
>last bulk
>bulk

I bulk and cut regularly, never been one of the magical people who can gain on a deficit

I sure as fuck didn't

17 is legal in most places.

14 is also legal in my country but that wouldn't stop the local townfolk lynching me so fair enough on that one.

Fair enough.

Steroids are great, I couldn't live without them. I take dexamethasone every day

This is embarrassing, you’re embarrassing.
Please just leave.

Not gonna take them, ever.. My... brother.. He inspired me. He inspired me to do the best I can ever do! He was proud of me, even though I was kinda dyel, even though my lifts were kinda bad, but I had a good base! I had everything I needed in order to get stronger and bigger, in order to get aesthetic! But... I failed him...

I stopped lifting for half a year. The gains.. they went away.. I can't imagine, what would I look like if I had just lifted those 6 months? Would he dismiss me as looking weak and small? Would he have shown his disappointment so brutally to my face? I don't care. I don't care right now... I used to be stronger than this, better than this...

I just want to train, and become the strength I always hoped to be. With my first goal being to reach the strength I used to have... It's been going good. It's been going well, and frankly... I think I'm gonna make it this time...

Where do I buy anavar? or aromacin? Hard to find trusted sources out there

don't know where to get them, so no

Look up purple panda labs, their gear is good and pretty cheap

>For me personally, I fuck a lot of sluts and I’ve had many that try to secretly get pregnant, once I walked out of the bathroom and caught one doing the position where they lay on their back and with their legs pulled up against chest to help the sperm go deeper, I just chuckle to myself because I know I’m either extremely low sperm count or shooting blanks and I have no interest in knocking up a Random thot

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SAD EXCUSE OF A HUMAN BEING THIS IS THE STUPIDEST BULLSHIT I HAVE EVER READ. NOBODY BELIEVES YOU, YOURE SO BLINDER BY YOUR HORRIBLE CHOICES YOU COME ON HERE TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER LOL HUUUR DUUR I BANG 18 YEAR OLDS AND THEY GIT IN DAH POSITION AND I SAW TRUST ME GUYS A ROID USER SAW SAW SAW HER TRY TO GET THE JIZZ IN VAG

lmao shut up faggot

>I would definitely take them as I am obsessed with fitness
>I can care less about my health
>poor college fag

What the fuck has instagram done to you people

>roiding for this

Lol dude nobody cares and how the fuck do you know they’re 14

You are literally the saddest being I have ever met on Veeky Forums you’re no where near any of the other retards plus, you keep bragging to make yourself feel better. Must really suck to be you

18 is age of consent in California

Tell that to all the bitches that flirt with me and the guys who come up and compliment me daily

Refer to the image on my previous post
>44517402

You already posted pics, i can tell you’re a lazy sack of shit cheater just from looking at your pathetic body. Nobody compliments you, you’re only lying to yourself.

My back looks like this natty you stupid fucking pussy lmaoooooo

Did you even attempt to reach your natty limit you fucking idiot ? Cause this picture says other wise. God people like you are so so sad...

>Lol dude nobody cares and how the fuck do you know they’re 14
That’s the first thing I ask them

Your the same person as above

I noticed you haven’t posted your own pic, let’s see how you look ;)

Pic related

You guys, look at the pictures he’s posted and his advice. HIS FUCKING ADVICE SAYS WE SHOULD EACH HAVE A LEATHER JACKET AND THAT EVERYONE LITERALLY EVERYONE COMPLIMENTS HIM.

If this isn’t some narcissistic fuck bullshitting his ego to make himself feel better by help you fucking make the same horrible choices he has then idk lol

The anti roid people are my favorite. I roid to look and feel better, my bloodwork on a gram of test is perfectly fine.

LOL at believing propaganda. STEROID MADNESS

No shit nigger, I’m just so blown away by how fucking stupid you are. Once in awhile I’ll cross someone stupid but not as stupid as you.

Lol what’s the point, your tiny roided out brain will justify anything. Stop pressing this shit on kids who know nothing about their endocrine system. Stop playing god with your hormones and stop giving out shitty life advice.

No I’m not posting my body cause I don’t need validation from randoms unlike you. And yes, those posts are mine. You deserve to get your fucking face beaten in.

Damn your mad
Like I said... post a pic

Yeah cause you couldn’t do any of it naturally you dumb nigger

Lol one day when you’re dying early you’ll remember I was right ;)

I

Stupid as fuck, just eat healthy, exercise, and fuck regularly to boot your natural testosterone levels instead of replacing them with with bull shit. Improve what you have, don't become dependent on drugs to keep from being a flabby piece of shit.

I trained natty for a long time. To be honest, I wish I'd gone on steroids before I finally did. Why work just as hard and get 1/5th of the results?

There at the end of my natty training my gains were so stagnant I went backwards as much as I went forwards. Any little setback in my training and the year of work I just took to get my bench from 300 to 315 was just gone.

Fuck I pressed enter too early

I take a little bit of steroids here and there, sometimes I inject my bicep, sometimes my quads, depending on what I want to grow. I usually use green bandaids on top of the needle points, they make me look like a forest man. I am investing in camo bandaids.

Lots of samefagging in here.
Keep doing gods work and tear all those fresh thots apart.

Ok thanks. One more question though, where would I inject? Does it matter?

get a tan

if you had a brain you would realize the people that die at that age with steroids are guys who massively abuse steroids and sometimes have genetic conditions

pls leave fit and kill yourself

Go read the FAQ on reddit.com/r/steroids

Read the whole thing, you will learn everything you need to do them safely. There are several common site to pin, people usually start with glutes.

There are several injection sites used commonly in medicine. Delts, Vastus Lateralus, gluteal and ventro gluteal.

Crazy ass roid bros inject their pecs and any number of other muscle groups because they inject so often the "normal" sites are all scarred up.

I’ll start my first cycle when I’m 28-30. I’m 21 right now and been lifting 5 years. I’m reasonably jacked and have no problems getting girls panties wet. I’ll wait till my natural test levels decline or at least I’m in my 30s so balding (if it happens) is meh.

>roiding for THIS in your late 30s

LMAO that's fucking embarrassing. i completely dwarf you and have never had to pump chemicals up my ass you little shit. enjoy your upcoming heart attack, manlet.

I predict a 0% chance this person will post a picture of themselves looking better.

Tell that to Zane, Schwarzenegger, Coleman, and all the others who have been rooding 40+ years and are still alive

This nigga knows

Thanks brother, not gonna stop until the day I die

I usually inject upper gusted and on the sides of my thighs, sometimes I’ll inject delta but only if it’s a small amount like I’m cruising
This site will help you a lot
spotinjections.com/

Lmao, I hooe you are lying. No way in hell woukd a 14 year old "hit" on a 40 year old man. Then again, the jews are fucking you americans up pretty hard...

>gusted
Glutes glutes glutes
Really, fuck autocorrect

I've wanted to die since before instagram came out

post abs nigger

Lmao, this giy is so convinced.

>by a guy on Veeky Forums he kbows next to bothing about
>by a guy who is 40 and still admires zyzz

My sides

I’m genetically gifted with a young looking handsome face (most people guess my age as 28), on top of that most girls here are slutty as fuck

I'm literally too scared of needles, i panic when i see one.

the (almost) 40 yr old
I posted my pics so he knows what my physique looks like
None of the people hating on roids has posted their physiques (I wonder why)
Of course he is going to trust the person who puts their money where their mouth is and has years of experience

One more thing to those of you on the fence, even if you roid and decide to quit you wil have more muscle receptors than you had natty and if you keep lifting you will always be bigger than you would have if you had stayed natty
Pic related
This guy went off gear but still looks better than a natty

As far as (cheating) it’s not, it’s more like spending yearsbuilding a stock camaro up to as fast as you can go all motor, once you’ve hit the point of pulling out backseats and installing lexan windows your at your limit and the only way your going faster is to install a power adder like turbos, nos, or a supercharger (Roids) the motor still has to work just as hard if not harder

You’ll get used to them, injecting into a muscle feels WAY different than having a nurse put a needle into
A vein.
There’s a lot of areas where you literally feel absolutely nothing

But he's right.

Despite how much he obviously has a problem with it, he's right about every bit of it. There will be communities that accept it and do it, just as there are with heroin (Not that I'm saying steroids is nearly as bad).

Pinning is largely shameful, and to claim otherwise is a blatant and pitiful lie. He's right.

>Pinning is largely shameful
Millions of diabetics pin themselves daily because they are overweight and couldnt stop eating sugary shit, no one bats an eyelid

Bodybuilders spend years hitting limits trying to impose their bodies and eventually pin to get bigger, stronger, faster and this is (shameful)

LMAO

>You're ever going to get big without gear
Keep dreaming

>implying that's even remotely the same

I did my first cycle 10 years ago. For the first time in my life I would not recommend them. If you think you'll fuck more girls if you get in good shape, you're right. I did. But now I'm nearing 30 with nothing to show for it. If I had all the money I spent on steroids I could buy a car or pay a few months of my rent. I have a lot of health problems that aren't necessarily the ones they try to scare you away from steroids with. You don't keep much in the way of gains, you have to do another cycle or, as is becoming more common, just stay on. Steroids are not addictive, but it's fucking hard to go back once you've enhanced yourself.

Currently I'm on the highest dose of tren I've ever done, along with some other compounds totalling almost a gram of gear a week. This is not crazy for a pro dose but I assure you I do not have the physique of a pro. I do have sky high blood pressure (so high my nose bleeds randomly and limbs sometimes fall asleep) and some of the highest cholesterol my doctor has ever seen. When you take tren, you use something to address prolactin. The side effects of this range from everything from restless leg syndrome to gambling addiction. I don't have either of those but it does make me nauseous and unable to sleep. I sweat all night from the trend anyway. I've also found new trend sides I didn't know about in previous cycles like acid reflux, which makes hitting macros a blast. I've also gotten tren cough worse this time.

I started how most do, "I'll just do a quick cycle of test"