What are the benefits of having wide hips, from a strength/fitness perspective?

Meaning, are some movements easier for us?
Bonus points if you don't mention anything about traps.

My thighs are incredibly flexible.
Yogafags come up to me in the gym saying how I am even doing certain stretches.
So sex is easier

>raging boner looking at this guy's hips
what have you done to me

Why the FUCK am I attracted to OP

Well I should've said pelvis/inner thighs

OP here,That's a picture of me, actually.
Am I seriously giving people erections? Holy shit. I don't want to become a trap but every time people comment this I have to rethink it

DO IT

Your hips aren't even big.
You just have no fucking lats and obliques,also delts.

Also OP your hips are wide but your shoulders are about evenly matched.
You will need to train lats and obliques very hard.
Day in day out.
You should get an ok V taper ,or a very good fridge mode.

do some squats and deadlifts

once your muscles developed, your wide hips Makes you have a bigger ass which girls and sometimes gays love

Don't listen to those faggots trying to justify their gayness.

Thanks for the compliment. I stopped working obliques and tried to fill my torso with a bit of chub to deflect from my hips

Here's my one month progress. Lots of chin ups for the lats.
Are there any bodweight things I can do for delts?

You're ruining your trap aesthetics but pushups and handstand pushups should help delts.

Yes there are ,stand againts a wall and with your arms completely straight ,like you are about to get them measured for lenght.
And push agaits the wall a little bit,but don't flex the elbow.
Push ups as the other guy said will work the front.The exercise on the wall will work the back.
But you can just do a handstand on some bar and get pretty much all the benefit.

/wide hips/ crew checking in, can't see any benefit desu

Your hips are not wide.
You are good.
Just need to train obliques.
Or do (front preferably)squats and deadlifts.

Stop ruining your trap body

I'll start doing front squats. It feels really good on my lower back and hits the quads more from what I've read. Already working on my deadlifts, currently doing 250x5

They are kinda wide, I can just hide it by externally rotating my legs a bit. But thanks for the tips user

Do them for high volume.
Go to 200 lbs or whatever you use.
And do like 12x4 twice a week.
I think your legs are lacking as fuck,but you are probably tall as fuck so.Just lift and stay away from drugs.

Another fellow widehip-bro. Life fucked us over.
I am dyel and been told that I have nice ass, often were mistaken for a girl when I had long hair.
Cut it short couple of months ago, borrowed a couple of dumbbells from friend and decided to man up. Can't afford gym membership since most of the money goes for the food now. Guess being skelly lanklet add difficulty for making gains too. But I'm determined to see how far can I go.
Though I don't get why is it so easy to pick up girls despite being feminine faggot.

Well you are tall,and most likely have a good face even if you don't think so.
Also id doesn't matter how big your hips are as long as your shoulders are bigger and wider.

All these faggots trying to push wide hipped guys into becoming traps. Sad! These "people" aren't even gay, real faggots prefer actual men. You can't even be a twink or have wide hips without being pressured to become a trap. We need a second and real Holocaust this time.

Welp, all I hope is to achieve Geralt-mode someday, any tips to get there? I have no trouble keeping low bf%, and it's not the most jacked up body, but would be grateful if someone pointed me towards correct routine.

>chin ups for lats
stop being a pussy and do pullups

Do pull-ups work shoulders more than chins?

OP, your hips aren't wide at all, look at how they align with your ribs. You have a small waist. Do oblique exercises to fill it in.

fuck off faggot

Wider hips will mean you have a better looking ass once you get big.

You don't have wide hips, you have a tiny ass ribcage and shoulders.

I'm just a 6 ft guy but I have bizarre proportions
I have a giant torso big wide hips large hands and feet and a big fucking head but sadly my shoulders have average width

I feel like I'm good at pushing and pulling things and I also can get away with being heavier than most guys my height and I don't look like a fat fuck

I don't know maybe having this weird caveman build isn't such a bad thing after all

Its simple,lift heavy and with lots of volume.
You could get that body with the kid in it with bodyweight,but its easier with weights.
With bodyweight get rings and train with them daily.
Build up a capacity for bodyweight training on a daily basis.
2-3 times a week working with bodyweight won't do shit.
Rings are the best investment you can get for bodyweight training,and chin up bar of course.
Thats the basics of it.
Don't know how your gonna get the scars breh,maybe let some cat scratch you.