Went from 380 to 240 (I’m 6 foot) 100% Vegan and I do conditional/circuit training 6 days a week...

Went from 380 to 240 (I’m 6 foot) 100% Vegan and I do conditional/circuit training 6 days a week... HOW DO I GET RID OF THE LOWER STOMACH POUCH THING??? Am I gonna have to get skin removal surgery? Please help!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/fasting/comments/5vvbe6/fasting_helps_with_loose_skin/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forgot to mention, I’m high protein, low carb/sugar with the vegan diet.

Plastic surgery.

Yes surgery. Go speak to your doctor.

The saddest thing known to man - a fat woman with no titties.

Simple surgery. Yes it is ugly - Yes you can hid it with clothing. Yes it is better to be alive and have to deal with it, than be dead at 43.5 years old.

why does your ass look so sad?

That's extra skin. Basically gotta talk to your doctor about it.

At 380 I was DD and now I’m a D at 240, so I didn’t lose much boobage thank you very much

I don't think there's any solution that you'd find good enough other than a surgical operation. Some herbal voodoo whatever the fuck treatment could possibly maybe do a bit, but frankly that amount of loose skin is never going away without someone cutting it out of your body.

Can see your bare bosom?

Holy fuck, is this going to happen to me?

Is there anyway to prevent this?

Fasting is supposed to help. That and slow weight loss.

Maybe train the muscles under the skin instead of just having a healthy diet

That would prob tighten it

You need to do squats

Water fast, let autophagy deal with it.

I literally do squats every day along with jump squats, reverse lunges, box jumps, hip thrusts, elevated hip thrusts... and my ass still looks flaccid as hell, along with my tummy pouch :(

Sorry to say this, but you will have it for life, unless you get surgery. I hear right after the surgery, it is very painful. Tbh, I would get the surgery if I had the money.

Well do more fucking squats cause your butt is terrible.

Squat heavier obviously

Good work. Surgery will help

I currently do OMAD. Will that help anything?

Also, since I'm a fatfuck, I'm losing quickly with minimum effort. Is this bad?

Dude you could still lose like 40-60 pounds. Fast until your lean like the snake man says

>Is there anyway to prevent this?

Yeah, don't let yourself get fat.

Go to the doctor's office and ask for a surgery. Don't worry about any kind of stigmatization you imagine there might be. You will look much better, and you'll be in a much better position to pursue the body you want to achieve once you can actually see how far you've come.
Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Begone Vegan

Shes vegan she cant have a healthy diet.

you look like a deflated balloon

>tfw i got up to 290 lbs at 6'3 before i decided to lose weight
>loose skin is going away, manboobs disappearing, just left with a lot of stretch marks that afd fading.

what a fucking save holy shit, could have been a lot worse.

that's a deceiving 240. looks like you weigh less

No diet/exercise can get rid of that excess skin, you will need surgery. Thats the problem with becoming a fat fuck, even if you try and lose weight you will still look like shit.

The key is to control your diet from the start and not letting yourself go.

It’s because I’m 6 foot, I get that a lot.
Thank you user

> The key is to control your diet from the start and not letting yourself go.

What a great hindsight advice, faggot.

nice gyno fag

>roiding for this

How did you get that way in the first place?

When you get surgery to remove that lump of shit on your front, take measures to harvest all the fat for stem cells...turn all those stem cells into more stem cells and inject back in. This will help you heal from the not-insignificnt surgery and do other good things for you.

Yes this requires a doctor that can do that kind of thing. May or may not be available in the US.

Thailand has 1st world medical care, cheap, and they're pro-stem cell treatments.

This is the one thing stopping me from ever getting fat.
Even if you lose the weight, you still have loose skin, and even with surgery it will never look normal.

keep losing fat and eventually the pawg will manifest itself from underneath the lard

would love to anal you

>Surgery.
I'm sorry to say but it's the only option unless you're 18.

Other than that...
You did good. Post this in other communities and your change will inspire others. Good on you annon.

well if she ever pops out babbies she will fucking know not to let her children turn out like this

this is a disgusting photo

>Am I gonna have to get skin removal surgery?
yes they can do it with lasers now for minimal scarring. Also make sure you get recomendations on scar prevention creams to use while it is healing that is the most effective time to use them and they can make a big difference. Once the scar is set in they won't do much.

Have you considered showing your tits to strangers on the internet?

this is what inevitably awaits all of us

and it's 99% likely you will look far worse at that age

nope

I feel bad for this guy, he's fucking ripped under that skin. But at the same time he refuses to get the surgery when he could definitely get it funded for free through his youtube channel, so it's his choice to keep the skin around at the moment.

Your body type was made to be a feed hog. Eat up butter cup, we need you to fill that sad empty belly with Reese's Milkshakes.

You give it time, a lot of time
If the skin doesnt go back to normal than plastic surgery can help but you risk leaving a nasty scar

This is why a skinny chick with moderately sized tits are better than a fat bitch with "big boobs", the contrast is better, making them look a lot bigger than they actually are.

RDL>Squats for glut gains

How the hell do you eat low carb on a vegan diet? Do you eat anything besides avocados?

How much are you eating, and how much protein? What's your lifting routine and are you increasing weights regularly? Also how long have you been lifting? You've done a good job so far but you still have some fat to shed, building muscle on a deficit is probably possible for you but at a snail's pace. Bulking isn't really a great option for you at this time so stay patient. The tummy skin will need surgical removal, but the rest of your skin might just need time to shrink and some muscle built underneath it to look nice.

reddit.com/r/fasting/comments/5vvbe6/fasting_helps_with_loose_skin/

good progress OP, the skin flap is just a sign of how far you've come. look into surgical options to take care of that.

In other words, basically water fasting 2-4 days at a time. I can say from experience that it will be difficult, but its the best way to force your body to eat its loose skin.

Can you post a frontal pic, OP? That “pouch” looks bigger than your average loose skin.

As a guy, I wouldn’t mind it as long as your tits were on point, fatties dont usually have the perkiest pairs.

Wha

>Am I gonna have to get skin removal surgery? Please help!

yeah get surgery senpai go speak to your doctor about it.

that kangaroo shit's kinda hot
if you ever need someone to mate with your marsupial pussy lemme know

Definitely going to need surgery. Really unlucky, but losing that much weight is pretty much guaranteed to fuck up your skin like that.

you need to /fast/ or get surgery

Fucking roasties. Go to Tumblr.

This might be a good solution