Mfw gym roider dies of a heart attack at 24

>mfw gym roider dies of a heart attack at 24

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ahg6qcgoay4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mfw gym roider starts going bald

>mfw gym roider ruins ability to naturally produce testosterone and is virtually a woman without constantly, for life, injecting a drug he can't even get legally

OP here he was a regular at my gym since he was 18 and knew all the staff they have flowers and shit and a little memorial book people can write messages on next to the dumbbell rack any idea on how I can troll it? Thinking of writing "forever on PCT".

>manlet in his 20s does roids
>his already tiny penis shrivels
>gets acne and goes bald
>dies of a heart attack a few years later

"He was a big guy for us"

As fucking hilarious as that is, that's cold blooded as fuck. Dude already paid the price for his mistakes and so are the people that knew him. Also if anyone saw you do that, you're free game for a ass whipping and they'd be right.

No need to kick him while he's down (dead), id just laugh in silence.

>mfw
>ass whipping

>Sincerely devaTESTated, my heart is destROID

>Implying roided gym monkeys know how to fight
They all fight like bitches

ur so funny

>Implying op, or anyone for that matter, could stop 2-3+ grown men charging and trying to kill, let alone gym goers. If you're anything short of a pro fighter, you're a total retard for thinking you're taking on multiple people in some movie -esque boxing match where you're dropping dudes like Steven seagal.

Even a pro fighter would be dumb to think that.

>implying anything about fighting from your computer
>2018

If I got into a fight with my computer, I'd totally win.

>Trying to kill
LMAO

This is lost on me. Are you saying if one of your friends unexpectedly died and some rando was making a joke about it and writing offensive shit on a memorial that is obviously going to his family that you wouldn't attempt to detach his had from his neck?

This place really is full of pussies. Or guys with no friends that can't even imagine that scenario.

LOOOL a thread of jelly dyel twinks. Stay mad while all the roided up guys take your girls.

The only thing a roided up gym monkey would kill in a fight is himself from exhaustion. These people do not know and physically cannot fight. Why are you so defensive bro? Did a needle prick your ass?

litterally me. Dude I went to highschool with roided. Tried to get off, but got heart problems and had to stop lifting for a while. Heard from his buddies that he had to start taking roids again for it to stop.

>LOL this guy thinks the size of your muscles dictates the quality of women you can pull
>LOL this guy thinks lifting will improve his social standing and make him valuable to women
>LOL this guy sacrifices his ability to produce testosterone so he can pull women
>LOL doesn't realize he'll actually be a woman once he destroys his body
>LOLOLOLOL

Not defensive, stating facts about how 1 guy isn't taking on a group of people. Apparently you think they'll gas out on the over to you.
>we have a Steven seagal in our midst

DYEL twinks will never learn. Stay jelly and forever small

whew, buddy, all that anger can't be good for you. Get a grip on your roid rage, please

Big guys and especially roided big guys only have about 30 seconds of actual fighting time in the tank. Do you think that they will actually kill anyone in that amount of time? They simply do not have the potential to kill anyone let alone fight.

>LOLOLOLOLOLOL stay insecure
>mfw he knows, i know, and we ALL know that the guy banging the girl he wishes he had is a natural and not insecure and injecting Chinese bathtub drugs in his ass

Somehow the guy badmouthing roiders has roid rage lol
Ain't even mad

>His head is shaved and you know exactly why

twinks so insecure they make threads and posts about it. Do you need a suicide hotline number?

>Roid monkey is so insecure he can't handle people reminding him how stupid he is for injecting bathtub drugs in ass
>must come in here and call everyone dyel twinks
>If you aren't injecting bathtub drugs you're a twink
>mfw

>mfw the gym roider that pulls a 6pl8 DL for reps dies from heart failure

>the Veeky Forums poster who gets a girlfriend laughs at everyone for posting in feel threads and gloats about how he found the one, then she breaks up with him and he's posting in feel threads on fit wondering where it all went wrong, they seemed so happy together, he's stalking her instagram and within two days she already has a new boyfriend

Don't weep for the stupid, you'll be crying all day

write "should have stayed natty bro"

Wow you all seem really sad and preoccupied with what others do with their bodies
>Doesn't even roid

>gym roider dies of a heart attack at 24
"Call it evolution in action"

>mfw roiders are all SOYMANLETS

>18 ish gym roider
>have bacne that bleeds through his hoodie
>moon face
>gets busted
>they call his parents
>he cries when they pick him up form the gym

Kek

This is why I do boxing instead

Gym roiders are pathetic

hahaha enjoy dying earlier insecure faggot

>muh addiction

These are the people spamming >TFWnoGF

Op is the butthurt faggot from the “what do you think of steroids thread”
He came here and made this artistic work of fiction to make himself feel better

Post a pic of the little memorial at your gym op, prove me wrong ;)

Pic related

how do you know people are roiding?

Honest question, I think people think I am but I just look fit all the time

Murphy is 24
Seid is 23
it's only a matter of time before that beatiful wig of Jeff's turns to utter JUST

youre fucking pathetic. I never understood how Americans have such little respect for the dead.

we get it bro, youre a jealous dyel virgin so you want to make fun of grown men who made their own personal decisions that dont affect you. youre unironically a subhuman, go do your squats SSfag

dads friend was a semi pro boxer and fought off 3 robbers with his bare hands

>t. asshurt roider that needs roiders to look good
looks like you winstrol this argument!

>implying I use roids
im natty but im sure I look better than you regardless. after all I have time to lift since I dont spend my days posting on Veeky Forums complaining about le cheaters!!!1

Anyone whos been on steroids for more than a month could crush literally any natty cuckold into a pulp FACT

post your back, faggot
5 months lifting.

do roids really cause heart problems just like that? even just off standard cycles of test?
how do dudes in their 40s do them then? i'd imagine they'd be at even greater risk for heart problems since they're older

No they don't. A young healthy 24 year old is not going to die of even under an extreme cycle in normal circumstances.

if you're not completely ass retarded about it, then no.
300-500mg test won't do anything, it's when you start stacking Tren and Deca that can be detrimental

>Spamming his new heavily edited MySpace lighting angle back picture everywhere

Even then. There are millions of people on extreme cycles across the world. How many of them die everyday?

I'll let you use lighting. Still you won't be able to beat it.

>5 months
are you sure you aren't roiding yourself?

>he doesn't even know

I'm 100% natty.
I didn't listen to Veeky Forums and do "SS" and went straight to PPL.
Veeky Forums has no fucking clue how to do anything, they're coping strength /plg/fags

>A young healthy 24 year old is not going to die of even under an extreme cycle in normal circumstances

know what you faggot

what are you trying to say?

He wasnt healthy you sperg.

>that chest

*inhales

non-autism response to this

dies alone at 82 after failing at life completely naturally .

roiders btfo

Zyzz often bragged about not having to do cardio to stay lean. He wasn't anywhere close to healthy

>WAH WAH MURRICA

In your head for free subhuman

They are usually under 5,9 and have huge traps that make them look like normal men in shitty skin suites

>mfw bald gym roider is fucking your bitch when you're not home

SHIT, THE FUCKIN' FILE NAME!
youtube.com/watch?v=Ahg6qcgoay4

what filename?

Are you fucking retarded?
Or am I?
I'd actually write something only the roid guy would understand, in hopes that he can see it somewhere wherever he is. And something only a bro would understand. So I guess something silly, maybe some lyrics to Just a Friend, or, idk,
>sepnu pues 101

HHAHAHAHAHAHAH you look like shit skelly man .

Stay natty faggot with your 30mgs of test a week .
Ill be over here injecting 300mgs a week .

Im biologically 10xs the man you will ever be.

spotted the /fraud/

post body fatties
i slam poon on the daily, women like this body, not your idol Ronnie Coleman

Not impressive in the slightest. Pretty sad.

the nudes i recieve in my dms say otherwise
yet (you) sturggle to even talk to women. Sad!

You have to be over 18 to use this site.

you have to be Veeky Forums to post on Veeky Forums
oh wait....
you guys are DYELs

>muhhh heavily edited photo to make me look bigger .
>i lift for girls to get laid cause i have no confidence

Shut up skinny faggot who cares what women think. i lift for me. I still slay poon disregarding this hoes.

still haven't posted your body
>I lift me for, le strength
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
*inhales*
WEW