Is it normal to get nervous around cardio and yoga bunnies in the gym?

Is it normal to get nervous around cardio and yoga bunnies in the gym?

Why do I get nervous around them?

Because one complaint and your banned, plus possibly smeared across social media.

it is normal for you because you would get nervous around hot girls outside of the gym too

Because youre an insecure beta incel. You know it, they know it, and you know they know it. Just stop going, you ain't gonna make brah.

I loiter around them hoping to catch a whiff of that sweet brap fragrance

Savage
True

Just lift very heavy and grunt really hard for your final rep then go take an ice cold shower

only when your thinking about rape

wtf

>that gif

Yes it is normal. Your test is through the roof and they are all dressed like whores. Back in the day dudes would non stop harass these types of women all the time. Ignore them because you are not there for them. Lift heavy enough and they will come onto you

is incel the male counterpart of a feminist?

did SIR draw that?

because you're an awkward psychopath with no social skills

>gets posted in every thread
>has yet to fail to make me laugh

I've come to a point where my workout has way more meaning than a cardio or yoga bunny's. My reasons are honorable and noble. Their reasons are laughable most of the time. So I'll do whatever I have to, they are the ones that get nervous usually.

I don't get it

Sorry, I don't know that feel. I actually get a test boost next to cardio bunnies and when I'm in the gym I literally stare sloots up and down and don't give a fuck. If you crawl and become submissive, they sense it. Instead, if you act dominant, they will sense it too and respect that.

this guy gets it, op is a faggot

>picture for ants

a bro gets mad af. Gymcels will know wassup

DO THE GYMCELS KNOW WASSUP OR NOT????

what the fuck

No, incel= involuntary celibate. Feminists can still get laid pretty easy, because they're women.

No. You are displaying "friendly weakness" or "You are okay, I'm not okay" behavior on the "Anal emotional territorial circuit" due to negative imprinting at some point in your life where you were vulnerable to such imprinting.

If it is negatively affecting your life you should talk to a psychologist to figure out why so you can try and correct it.

this is a meme, right?

sheeeeeit nigga, too close to home

No, its not normal, you shouldn't be nervous. You need to treat every encounter with an attractive woman as you would talking to a cashier or retail worker. You are nervous because you are expecting them to immediately be attracted to you which is a big NO. You should treat them like an average person. If they somehow like you after talking to them then just consider that a bonus.

You have to realize that every attractive girl is full of insecurities. Unless they are educated they know their bodies are the only thing they have going for them. They know that unless they keep exercising and eating like a rabbit they will never attract the rich prince charming they are looking for.

>tfw_no_gf.webm

No, it happened to me

They aren't there to interact with you, you aren't there to interact with them.

They look nice. thats all