I'm not sure if I'm retarded but why are people cutting now?

Where I live there's fucking snow and ice everywhere until March. I see no use to cutting until it's the first month before summer.

Humans are built to "cut" in the cold and bulk during the Spring/Summer.

great argumentation. we aren't "built" to eat less during winter.

To me this makes no sense because I want to build muscle during the winter and cut for the summer since I have less clothes that cover my body

I built your mom.

if you're cutting now you're doing it wrong. The Cut (TM) begins April 1st. Or March 1st if you're a naturally slow cutter.

/thread.

>less weight in winter is good
That doesn't make any fucking sense on a basic level.

I went on a brief cut because I was feeling fat but the winter bulk is back on until march I think. Just going to slow it down a bit.

It takes me a few weeks to get my diet together and to get used to beating cravings. If I started in March I’d still be binging by the time April comes around

If u want to cut for summer than start doing it before the summer? Depending on ur bf% may take > 2 months easy of cutting.

Just started my cut as of late December since I thought I was getting fat from my bulk, despite being around 14%-15% bodyfat at the end of it. Currently at around 12% bodyfat, and my goal is to reach 10% bodyfat by Spring Break hopefully.

I've been cutting since november. If you are a fat fuck like me you'll need the time.

spit up my drink lmao true shit

I decided to SS bulk a year ago coming from a wrestling skelly. I told myself I would stop when I began to stall on my lifts and that never happened but now I'm disgusting and unhealthy so I need to cut early to make sure I have enough time to get cut properly. Even though I'm cutting I still have enough excess to keep adding weight to the bar. Now I slowly have to ease in cardio which I stopped because I couldn't gain weight from all the cardio I was doing. (lowest weight was 132, 180 now)

Because it takes like 3+ months of cutting to get abs, start in january and you're barely ready for being shirtless in the spring.

Uploaded the wrong one and I can't have that.
Anyway, gonna go lift then see that this thread is archived in the morning. God bless you all

im 19% since my birth, I decided to cut one month ago and got pretty good results so far.
BTW op let people do what they want and go suck dicks you stupid negro

Because I'm a fat shit (like 22% bf prob) and I'm going to the beach at the end of Spring.
Plus I've got a shoulder impingement so I can't train or make gains like I want anyway. Might as well get shredded.

Nigga the first month of summer is when you should be finishing your cut

> (OP) (You)
>Nigga the first month of summer is when you should be finishing your cut

Muscle>Aesthetics

nah, The Cut starts on April 2nd this year. Celebrate the day our Lord and Savior defeated death with one last bulking day, then begin to prepare for summer

Or you could clean bulk and keep a good muscle/cardio routine forever and only cut for a couple weeks before events.

Any kind of bulking is unhealthy

Amen

he's trying to argue that it'd be a time where food is scarce or whatever so historically people would lose weight. Ironically even if that were true you'd want to bulk in winter

Who

food is more abundant during the warmer months so you would eat more then because it's more available

>what is Lent
Quit larping, you shouldn't be bulking. It's a time of sacrifice, you have fasting as well. Easter Sunday is the Feast of Feasts though so you have that. Last year I had hamburger patties, chicken sandwiches, and a handful of jelly beans.

Yoooooooooooo

>cutting ever

>Cut for 3 months sucessfully then cut stalls at 175 for two months
What the fuck is wrong with my body? I was eating 1500 a day at 175, strictly tracking cals
5'11 btw

Many people on Veeky Forums are beginners. If you weigh too much as a beginner, you shouldn't bulk because you'll look like a fat fuck. I weigh too much so I'm cutting down to 10% bf then lean bulking. No point in waiting to do it, I'm looking to get it over with as quickly as possible.

>implying

If you're not a fat ass, it will take you a month tops of cutting to see abs.

we're built to bulk in the fall/winter and cut in the winter/spring. that's why sugar - which is really only found in significant quantities in berries in nature - triggers a hormonal response that makes us want to eat more and store fat. those berries are usually most available in the late summer and fall, depending on the climate you live in.

> not realizing that there is a lag time between when it gets warm and when the plant life & animal life have had enough time to actually make use of the additional rate of incoming solar energy

your metabolism slowed down because you had a caloric deficit for too long. start eating more and try intermittent fasting.

>blocks your cut