Don't let this happen to you, lads

age?

London

How long have you been lifting, trying to achieve 1/2/3/4 here

Post a video of your 2 plate OHP. Right now

10+ years

I'm not at the gym bro

You're just a baby

what would be the 2/3/4/5 equivalent on pull ups ?

3pl8

300 lbs pull up making it a total of bw + extra weight ?

seems legit

>tfw you fell for the 1/2/3/4 pl8s meme but all you really need is 1 wife, 2 kids, a 3 bedroom house and 4 friends

Well yeah if you wanna be boring.

delete please

Yes goyim reproduce

if it makes you feel better, I'm 29 and my lifts are not even half of that. and I'm balding. having money is neat though.

delet

i'd say around 400 lbs total weight

400 lbs weighted pull ups equivalent to a 300 lbs and 200 lbs overhead press then ?

You need to work your social gains as an accessory m9

Every time I want to work on my social gains the gym is closed

>spending your life lifting weights instead of going after gf ,wife, kids, or dog
>expecting a gf, wife, kids, or dog

pleae delet this good sir

delet :/

I'm 28 and a female engineer. I have a line of shit named after me at the company i work for and have a senior position. I would like to be married to someone with hobbies, who lifts recreationally who ideally has lifts like OP, and is also driven as fuck and makes bank, and we could have this stupid cool fulfilling life accomplishing shit and maybe have a couple kids.

Somehow I've stayed with my boyfriend for 9 years. He has zero ambition and no interest in kids. He is also very depressed, and over time I have picked up some of his apathy. I can't decide if I'm wasting my time or if I would be throwing out my good friend who I care about for some notion of success. What do man

make a bumble

>wants kids
>faggot
>dont want to adopt or any surrogate shenanigans

Oh well

Ill have to be the rich uncle

You've been with him 9 years. Almost a decade. Look at what you have accomplished in those 9 years. What has he accomplished in the last 9 years? You can be compassionate towards the people you care about, but don't let them hold you from doing and being the best you can.

Dump his ass gurl, you deserve better

No, 14 children, 88 grandchildren. And a small pack of dogs.

The kikes only want mudpeople to reproduce, though...

Fug, even one year older... Gf that would marry me on the spot, tho.

But yeah, you are right. I see this every day at work. Few of the older guys do not have any family or anything. They seem to be really bitter. They try to play it cool with all the free money they have, the shit they can buy and flying around the world all the time. But seriously, living in a flat alone, even stuffed with the coolest tech shit and flying around the world alone is kinda sad. The guys that actually have a family are way, way more happy, even so they are sometimes stressed, can just afford some family holiday in the same country and are happy they have the free money to buy the new IPhone...
I always hated kids when I was younger, but I really begin to realize that money and free time is not everything.

There's this website called facebook where women usually blog and shitpost, check it out.

If he isn't putting children in you, move on. You have two years before it starts getting really tough.

WTF is everybody so obsessed with proof of a 2pl8 OHP for? I had never done OHP in my life and hit it within two weeks of first trying it out, having already hit a 3pl8 bench.

I'm at 2/3/4/5 and do 3 sets of 8 at 215lbs as my warmup every day.

You're 28 babe, you can't afford to be choosy anymore. All the good ones are taken. You missed the boat.

You might get lucky and pick up some semi damaged model in the first wave of divorces but probably your best is to get your loser partner into therapy.

If he refuses or makes no progress then drop him and become a lesbian.

You know, "2pl8" means 2 plates on each side, right?

>”successful” engineer
>throws 9 years of her life away with a complete loser

Welcome to the female mind lads they truly can’t be rational at more than one thing.

DYEL spotted

Kids are annoying and a waste of both time and money

>be with ex for 3 years
>time goes on her expectations of me go up
>shes lazy
>im 120% about the relationship and future shes 80-90%

I broke up with her. it fucking sucked to do it. but I had to.

don't let someone's shitty attitude bring you down. her 'promises' or things shes going to do is the equivalent to a black guy with a mixtape thats going to make it some day.

seriously. you need to grow up and move on.

32yo owner of 3 businesses.. six year relationship + kid pops out. Mom is lazy, won't get a job, spends money all day, unfaithful, manipulative, all kinds of mental issues but I stuck it out for the kid.... Broke up with her after I caught her trying to trade sex for free tattoo work after I took her credit card away. I got custody of him, bought one of my dream cars and got my lifts up to 2/3/4/5 all last year. She's still unemployed and is faking health problems for sympathy from her orbiters.

Ditch the loser. You'll fee much better.

Congrats man. Glad that shit has worked out for you. Keep it up.

Also thanks for the advice everyone. It had been heard.

>implying 1/2/3/4 scales to 2/3/4/5
Fuck off you DYEL newfaggot