BEING FAT IS ACTUALLY HEALTHY

Veeky Forums ABSOLUTELY AND AND UTTERLY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
how will Veeky Forumsscists ever recover from this?
google.ca/amp/www.independent.co.uk/voices/finally-a-study-that-confirms-what-i-knew-all-along-fat-acceptance-is-good-for-our-health-10440615.html?amp

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/amp/...
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf I want to be obese now

It could be healthy (it isn't) but girls want muscles.

They say pointing out obesity is making people eat more. But if we promote fat acceptance people are going to become more fat anyway. Retarded article from 2015.

>independent.co

fake news

>8 percent of people who are obese believe they are healthy and don't need to lose weight (even though 35 percent of them have high blood pressure, 15 percent high cholesterol, and 14 percent diabetes), according to a study of nearly 6,000 people. It is estimated that more than 60 percent of American adults are obese or overweight and our ideas of “healthy weight” are getting more skewed by the minute.

>Body positivity should be about living in the best and healthiest body possible, not about embracing unhealthy standards.

>Finally a study that confirms what I knew all along
Interesting definition of knew. Epistemology can be hard.

"Call it evolution in action."

>stop calling us fat or we'll eat more
reminds me of
>stop calling muslims violent or we'll cut your heads off

That wasn't what the article she referenced said at all though. It literally argues that getting fatter is worse for you, and stress eating makes you eat more. IE don't accept being fat...

I wonder (((who))) could have wrote this article ?

>independent
Indy is trying as hard as they can to become as pozzed as the guardian these days

everything bad is the jews xddd

you'd be surprised how many evil things they have their claws and noses in.

am i a bad person for being a jew?

Only if you partake in Jewish schemes. If not, you can just enjoy your higher than average IQ. Find a hot jewess to mate with.

op you could use a lesson in reading comprehension

depends
do you have a sister with khazar milkers?

>body-awareness makes fat people eat more, thus getting fatter.

>so what’s so wrong about that, land whale? I thought getting fat wasn’t a bad thing?

You can all it comfort eating. I say it's what they would have already eaten, they just have an excuse for it. They are already fat for a reason, because they can't self control their eating.

>google.ca/amp/...
No.

/thread

Veeky Forums absolutely BTFO. tfw I'm eating a whole tub of ice cream right now.

BMI is bs for tall people desu.

I have 25.1 BMI and still am skelly mode.

Yes I was so healthy back at 300 lbs with the constant fatigue, shin spints and heart problems.

you look alot cuter now user thats for sure

>obesity awareness may actually be causing people to overeat.
What? Do they think that if obesity is a visbible issue, then they might ban pizza, so best eat as much of it as you can now?

And the "spurious" strain on the NHS?
Bitch, ignoring the increased disease risk, just the fact it's going to take a whole team of nurses to lower you fat ass in to a wheelchair when you break your leg should be enough.