>"Btw do you have a snapchat? I bet you have funny snaps"
>"Oh haha I don't use social media"
>"That's good, I shouldn't too haha"
>Well how about your number, we can work out again sometime"
>"Ohhuhh haha sorry no"
>Weird awkwardness as we both exit the room

What the fuck man
what the fuck

At least you tried bro, that's the first step to making it. Everyone gets rejected at some point

I mean she was probably just being nice, doesn't equate to flirting

Dumbass. Don't go back to that gym

Not every shot is gonna go in user. It's alright

>>"Oh haha I don't use social media"
Sounds like a winner

You took a chance and that is all that matters.

" On to the next one "
" Chase a check, never chase a bitch "
Words to live by.

>>Well how about your number, we can work out again sometime"

next time tell her she's cute and you want to see her outside of the gym

she isn't stupid and is used to guys using other reasons as pretext to attempt to get in her pants

losers do that sort of thing

eat my ass

How do I know I even stand a chance???
My only ex was from a lucky shot with Tinder, but the bitch left me after I lost my abs.

Fuck this incel. Keep trying user, you've learned things

Props to actually having the courage to talk to her. Keep at it man, it takes a real winner to have the courage to get back up after being knocked down.

When I go to the gym I'm there to work my ass off, 100% focus! The gym is my church, so faggots that think the gym is a "hook up place" need to fuck right off because you're committing sacrilege..... ohh and yeah I forgot... people who do that will never make it.

Quantityquality
Keep it up.

look at the context in which you asked. it was late and she was there. there's plenty of reasons why she could be there, and getting asked out isnt going to be one of them. a girl who will delightfully say yes one day can grouchily say no another.

getting a date from a single encounter is literally everything + good luck that she's in a receptive mood.

I mean Tinder isn't known for the most wifey of girls, just girls looking to get dicked. I've seen some ugly ass motherfuckers get hot chicks all because they have the right confidence and personality.

this is bait right? no way you're this much of a loser

Who knows with women. There could be a million other things going on with her life, maybe she just got out of a relationship or already has a boyfriend. Don't overthink it, the most alpha thing to do is to move on graciously and talk to the next chick. At some point, it's just a numbers game.

you be a man and try again with someone else. there's thots everywhere. also, women basically start deteriorating after age 19 or so and they all know it. men don't even peak until we're into our 30s. you might not see it now, but after a certain point the tables turn and it's really funny.

gg op
Props for trying

Do us all a favor, make a home gym and fuck off m8

>Says all this bs
>Wears pic related to the gym

"B-B-_BUTT IT'S COMMMFORTABLE GUYSSSS
the design is because of the techNOLOGEE IN THE PANTSS"

cringe af

Hey brother you went for it, and that's admirable. Most guys see a cutie in the gym, do a 180, and that's the end of it. You gave it a shot and it didn't work but you've gained 1000xp. Was it so bad getting rejected? Learn from that, and better luck next time.

First year lifter spotted

>"Btw do you have a snapchat? I bet you have funny snaps"