Give me 1 reason to lift weights

Give me 1 reason to lift weights

Having muscles sounds stupid in this day and age. You don't need muscles they aren't required to go to work for your boss. You don't need muscles for the alarm to wake you up for work. You don't need muscles to collect a pay cheque.

>working for someone other than yourself
>wage slave
never gonna make it.

You do need muscles to not look like a weak pussy manchild, though. Unless you want to look like an 8 year old girl the rest of your life.

health? aesthetics?

Lifting is fun if you're not a low test faggot

Why? I am an alpha male that doesn't care what people think of ME, are you implying that you do care about what people think and there for you are a beta soy boy? You are Never gonna male it
Sodoku

>this skinnyfat manlet thinks he's an alpha male

U can't lift weights forever faggot. Then u will become me. Someone u hate. In the end we all don't lift.

>Chad works in the same place you do, does the same kind of work
>Chad is taller, stronger, better-looking than you
>Chad gets raises more often, promotions more often than you do
>Chad doesn't even work as hard as you do and he still gets recognition
>(You) work twice as hard and don't get any recognition
>Chad hangs out at the same bar after work as you
>Chad chats up pretty girls all the time, gets phone numbers
>(You) can't even hold an average girls' attention long enough to ask for her number (as if you actually have the courage anyway)
>(You) get looks of disgust all the time from girls
>Chad is always welcomed by girls
>Chad ends up being your boss and married to a hot-looking woman
>(You) still get the same pay for the same work you always did and live alone

nice b8, m8

>He believes in the 'aging myth'
t. weakling, in body and spirit

I like moving my body up and down with one arm instead of two

Cope harder faggot

I have a labor intensive job. I need muscles.

RIdiculous, isn't he? What's even funnier is I don't believe he's baiting, I think he's serious

honestly when I got a bit bigger I noticed I can last longer while having sex. I'm not exhausted after 8 minutes anymore.

So there's that.

I just want to look like pic related, not some disfigured skelly freak I am now

that is some disfigured skelly freak. Just with good lighting and a bit of photoshop work.

you really ought to see me, you've lost any point of reference from years of lifting

No the fuck you dont, nigger. You don’t get to call yourself an alpha male. That’s like a fat fucking feminist screaming “I AM BEAUTIFUL”.
An alpha male is recognized by the pack. You can’t just give yourself that nickname. You have to earn it. And if you’re not lifting, you’re not earning that title around here. If you’re lucky, you can be a twink that one or two of the guys here will want to power-fuck.

just an fyi to all the 'alpha male' memers itt: an alpha in a wolf pack isn't the most dominant male but the actual father of the pack

Because lifting and being in shape gives you more energy to play your Nintendo Switch longer while your wife is out with Jamal

A pride of lions is led by the most dominant male though.
Same with gorillas.

>not befriending chad and asking him to help you become a chad

>implying the fat feminist isn't the most alpha of all

>le 56% face

You need muscles to pull off some sick sex positions.
Also you need muscles for a variety of hobbies.

You just care about what ur bf thinks

I know this is just a shit bait thread you've made because you're bored on a saturday night, but real talk: One of my main reasons for lifting is so I can lift and toss my gf around however I want when we're fucking. You actually need some serious backstrength to hold 60kg in your arms for 15+ mins while pounding with your hips and her sprawling all over the place.

the only reason to lift is to become an APEX PREDATOR. If you have no interest in becoming an APEX PREDATOR then it is a waste of time and energy.

Dude you're focussing on the aspect that's observable to other people, and suggesting it's the only possible reason for going. Wanting to be ripped is generally beginners motivation, and most beginners never get very far. If you ever go enough to actually have muscles you'll realise that the benefit of having muscles is very minimal. The benefit is mostly about consistently going, the self-control you learn from it, and the visual progress as a measure of that developing self-control. Then the goal is to apply the same self-control to other aspects of your life to be more productive. The muscles are useless.

Post body

you can rip empty cereal boxes apart really easy so they dont fill up the trash can

Chad is smart and insightful and can tell at a glance who is and is not worth his time and energy -- and the OP is not. This is one of the many skills inherent in the Chad archetype.

This. POST yourself OP.

>t. Jamal

Ah the classic wagie mindset. Enjoy your soul crushing lifestyle and unfulfillment.

op may not be but other people are

Do you actually last longer or do you just have the energy and stamina to last longer?

For yourself

i want to become an APEX PREDATOR

>collects pay cheque instead of working for himself
>doesn't take care of his body
>alpha
Top kek.

Kind of this but
being stronger and having muscles makes everything easier
just moving around etc

You dont need brains to flip that burger for your boss

Should have been first post.

>cant lift weights forever
Continue being a weakling

el goblino...

la creatura...

Give me one reason to do anything other than lift weights.

>Working yourself into an early grave for some old man to skim most of the profit off your back?
Pass.
>Doing chemicals for fleeing enjoyment and permanently fucking up your liver
Pass
>Going to some gussied up resort in a third world shithole for sunburn and parasites
Pass
>Chasing roasties whose life ambition is to become a single mother with the most STDs possible
Pass
>Videogame adultbaby
Pass

A person's body is who they are. A fat person lives a life of gluttonous self-indulgence. A thin person lives a life of self-neglect. A fit person lives a life of discipline. I think it was Arnold that said that it is the ultimate status symbol to have a fit body, it cannot be traded for or sold or cheated for.

god, i remember middle school. Here's a you

Dios mio...
La creatura...