GOMAD

Anyone try or have experience with GOMAD?

I'm a manlet, 130 pounds 6'0. I have been doing gomad since last Wednesday (4 days now) and increased from 127.2 lb to 131.2 lb today.

Been feeling very tired, though it's apparently from the enormous amounts of carbs ingested.

GOD DAMN

muh dik

Grams flexin a cept.

DAYUM

Oh my GOD that girl is beautiful

I looked up GOMAD. So you drink a full gallon of milk every day and then do your work outs? How is it so far?

I did half GOMAD with the AlphaDestiny beginner routine and it worked great for me

>Been feeling very tired

Hyperinsulemia. You're going to gain a lot of weight, mostly fat though.

I'm not actually working out right now. I want to get up to 140~ pounds before hitting the gym again.

The diet itself is going great. I am gaining quite a lot of weight very fast (a pound a day) but there are side effects.

I feel bloated almost all the time and it's a chore to eat other foods along with the milk. If I don't space the milk consumption out by a few hours I get bad diarrea. I also feel very sleepy and lazy. But for a pound a day I have no problem keeping this up for a month.

What was your weight before and after and how long? Got any pics?

gib milkies

If you're not working out, doing GOMAD is literally the worst thing you can do. You're not putting any stress on your body so you're just gonna gain all that weight as fat. Do GOMAD but do a full body workout program at the same time to improve your body composition.

What milk do you use? Wholefat I'm guessing?

>6'0

This is considered a manlet now?

Keep going it was literally made for you. However milk can be pretty hit or miss when it comes to people. I thrive off that shit.

Yes wholefat. If you use anything else you're not getting the same caloric surplus. I was tempted to use chocolate milk but drinking 4 litres of chocolate milk everyday for a month is suicide

I meant regarding my weight 130 lb. I hope 6'0 isnt manlet yet.

I would love to do GOMAD but I can't afford it. Milk is like $5 a gallon here.

Ok cool, I'll try it. I REALLY don't know if I can stomach 5k calories a day though. 2.5k is a ton for me.

I'm 5'8" and I think 120lbs, so hopefully this helps. The only problem is that I literally have never done squats and all that stuff. Plus, if I'm doing benchs I'm going to ask my 5' 4", 96lb workout girl to spot me.

I will try though!

Good luck. I hope it works for you. If you can force yourself to do it properly for a whole month you'll probably get up to 145 lb.

Jesus. Where I live in Canada it's 4$ can for a gallon and a half

Yo also... what about protein shakes on GOMAD? None of those? I put milk in mine

So, there are 16 cups in a gallon. I put 2 cups of milk in my protein shake, so on days I drink protein shakes, only 14 gallons of milk, plus the protein shake? Or do you end up doing 18 cups?

14 cups of milk

I'm currently doing GOMAD except with red wine instead of milk. Goodbye gains.

I mean it works mostly
I would definitely recommend just trying to eat more food and drinking milk every meal though

This is good for recovery

Lanklet

GOMAD is literally just dirty bulking. Get a macro plan and a workout routine so you arent just getting fat and ingesting a shitload of cow hormones

The perfect distribution of fat.

These are the type of girls that will make you pass out nutting

BC?
That's only $150/month and you shouldn't be running it for longer than 2 months anyways.

Half gomad plus extra meal. Easy mode bulking

>GOMAD
>Not working out
Holy fuck are people really this dumb. You GOMAD with SS so you build muscle. You're just getting fat.

Do GOMAD in conjunction with a good amount of activity. Do it for a short duration, slowly replacing how much milk you drink with meals as you get comfortable consuming more. It’s a good calorie crutch. I can comfortably get 3000 calories in without it, but I can easily bring in 600 calories from it with 2 tall glasses (mix with powder to boost that to ~1000)